Home: Lost & Found: Lost, Missing or Stolen Dogs:
I found a Shih Tzu mixed Maltese around BU10

Willowfairy
Novice

Jan 6, 2008, 10:22 AM

Post #1 of 13 (2781 views)
Shortcut
I found a Shih Tzu mixed Maltese around BU10 Can't Post

Hello all. Two evenings ago I was walking my dog in the park across my house and this white in colour shih tzu mixed maltese(I think) kept following my dog everywhere. It is a male dog and has a white collar with black polka-dots. He has sort of a "chinese crested" haircut. It also has very bad skin. Probably fought with other dogs or skin disease or was abused. He is very skinny as I can feel his backbone and his ribs. It was following my dog so I kept it in my house to avoid it from running any place further from it's own home or being hit by automobiles. If anyone has any information about the owner of this dog or is the owner of this dog please don't hesitate to inform me. My contact number is 016 225 4669. Thank you very much.

Best regards, Kim.

P/S: I will upload any pictures of this dog as soon as I can.

(This post was edited by Willowfairy on Jan 6, 2008, 12:18 PM)

mbless
K9 Kaki

Jan 18, 2008, 2:56 AM

Post #2 of 13 (2570 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Willowfairy] I found a Shih Tzu mixed Maltese around BU10 [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Kim, I am Molly and I live in BU10... would like to come around with my friend (BU 7) to see the dog... whether it looks familiar to any of the owners here. To date, we found quite a number of dogs dumped in BU10 and fortunately we found back their owners and those that no one claimed we have rehomed them.

Willowfairy
Novice

Jan 19, 2008, 8:52 AM

Post #3 of 13 (2544 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mbless] I found a Shih Tzu mixed Maltese around BU10 [In reply to] Can't Post

Hello Molly. Just give me a call on when you would like to drop by to see him. This dog loves to take walks, maybe that's how he got lost by wondering around too much. Recently, when my gate is open, he knows how to run back to my home after he takes his 'walk' or when we see him in the park and we call 'Ah Boy',he would return. If there is no owner to this dog, I would like it if you brought him back as he is quite an obedient dog. =) Whoever the owner of this dog didn't really take care of him as his left fore-arm has an old injury which wasn't treated for and has skin problems due to ticks and fleas as I have brought him to the vet for a quick check up.

mbless
K9 Kaki

Jan 21, 2008, 4:38 AM

Post #4 of 13 (2489 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Willowfairy] I found a Shih Tzu mixed Maltese around BU10 [In reply to] Can't Post

Ok when I am free next week will try to come. But do go and check out the posters posted over BU... a lost shih tzu... There are 2 nos there... sorry I didnt jot down.... coz we were actually trying to find the owner of another dog we found and chance upon this flyer... posted at all guard post in BU 1 - 10.

Willowfairy
Novice

Feb 4, 2008, 11:51 PM

Post #5 of 13 (2336 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mbless] I found a Shih Tzu mixed Maltese around BU10 [In reply to] Can't Post

yes i saw that poster, but it's not their dog. and unfortunately, the dog that i found, ran away due to someone leaving my house gate open! i really am very disappointed. if there's anything i can do to help, pls don't hesitate to contact me. :)

jussjuss
Novice

Feb 6, 2008, 1:35 AM

Post #6 of 13 (2299 views)
Shortcut

There's this person Cindy who lost her shihtzu. Call her at 012 6692486

In Reply To

luv_leehom517
K9 Maniac

Feb 15, 2008, 5:36 PM

Post #7 of 13 (2127 views)
Shortcut

can u post up the photo,your description looks like my dog

robros
K9 Maniac

Feb 16, 2008, 12:57 AM

Post #8 of 13 (2104 views)
Shortcut
Re: [luv_leehom517] I found a Shih Tzu mixed Maltese around BU10 [In reply to] Can't Post

why dont you put up yours?

luv_leehom517
K9 Maniac

Feb 16, 2008, 4:06 AM

Post #9 of 13 (2091 views)
Shortcut
Re: [robros] I found a Shih Tzu mixed Maltese around BU10 [In reply to] Can't Post

how to post a photo

marxyongsc
New User

Mar 3, 2008, 12:49 AM

Post #10 of 13 (1888 views)
Shortcut

Hey i know some1 that lost a shih tzu in bu7
urm may i ask does the shih tzu have 1 white eye

samkyl
Novice

Mar 4, 2008, 10:09 PM

Post #11 of 13 (1837 views)
Shortcut
Re: [marxyongsc] I found a Shih Tzu mixed Maltese around BU10 [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi all,

I'm from BU1 and there are many cases of dog been stolen, dog-napped and lost. Not sure if anyone here who has seen a 14yrs old small brown dog. pekingese type. Posters have been put up all over the place and we did a search, but found none. Another recent case was a Schnauzer and a brown poodle (poster up on each guard house around BU). Apart from this, cats was also thrown out and left to die in the hot sun near those large drains.

Pet owners need to be responsible and keep a close tab on their pets movement. A pet is the same concept as having your own kids.

Willowfairy
Novice

Mar 5, 2008, 3:35 AM

Post #12 of 13 (1814 views)
Shortcut
Re: [luv_leehom517] I found a Shih Tzu mixed Maltese around BU10 [In reply to] Can't Post

I'm sorry but the dog that i found ran away due to someone in my house leaving the gate open. really sorry..

To the others, I have not seen any dogs running around BU 10 area.. I would advice you all to put a tag on your dog's collar with you name and the dog's name and contact number.. That is what i do to all my dogs at home as they too have a tendency of running out..

If i do come across any dogs i will post it here.. As a dog lover, I hate to see someone losing their furry pals.. Mad

Willowfairy
Novice

Mar 5, 2008, 3:38 AM

Post #13 of 13 (1812 views)
Shortcut
Re: [robros] I found a Shih Tzu mixed Maltese around BU10 [In reply to] Can't Post

Robros - sorry to hear bout their passing..

and congrats to your new members of your family :)

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my