Home: Lost & Found: Lost, Missing or Stolen Dogs:
SHIH TZU FOUND in TTDI (REUNITED!)

jococo
Novice

Dec 20, 2007, 8:44 PM

Post #1 of 3 (1136 views)
Shortcut
SHIH TZU FOUND in TTDI (REUNITED!) Can't Post

A shih tzu was found wandering the streets of TTDI. Anyone who lost a shih tzu may contact me at 012-xxxxxx. Please state colour, gender, details of collar etc as this poor fella deserves to be reunited with its rightful owner asap.

edit: This cute adventurous fella has been reunited with his rightful owner today !! (20/12/2007)

(This post was edited by jococo on Dec 21, 2007, 6:57 AM)

annjou
K9 Maniac

Dec 21, 2007, 6:17 PM

Post #2 of 3 (1092 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jococo] SHIH TZU FOUND in TTDI (REUNITED!) [In reply to] Can't Post

oh, so good. so fast could find back the owner. mine found shihtzu still wif me. no calls asking for it even after put up flyers & posting here. almoz 1 wk d. wonder what happen to the owner. didnt find any flyers stating 'lost" dog also. sigh...Unsure

tink hav to put it up for adoption d. I couldnt cope with shihtzu.

jococo
Novice

Dec 22, 2007, 6:08 AM

Post #3 of 3 (1059 views)
Shortcut
Re: [annjou] SHIH TZU FOUND in TTDI (REUNITED!) [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi there, yeah it was really fast & lucky that this lil fella got reunited with his owner. The next day after we found him, we went to distribute flyers around TTDI's vets & petshops. So when we dropped by at Puppy Cottage, they told us that his owner came by earlier asking about his missing shih tzu. immediately phone calls were made & He was soon returned to his owner's arm. I wish i could keep him longer as Chobby was sooo affectionate. But i'm really glad that he's back with his owner :)

(This post was edited by jococo on Dec 22, 2007, 7:22 AM)

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my