Home: Lost & Found: Lost, Missing or Stolen Dogs:
missing: 6 year old maltese, taman melawati

alicia
Enthusiast

Dec 18, 2007, 2:22 AM

Post #1 of 3 (1061 views)
Shortcut
missing: 6 year old maltese, taman melawati Can't Post

our much loved monty ran off and disappeared about a month ago from my mum's house in taman melawati on jalan g3.

we would be so grateful for any info, sightings etc. he has a bad right knee and needs meds and a special diet. he was recently groomed and clipped so his fur is really short.

he usually goes to work with my husband but was angry that week because my husband had to setup exhibitions and couldn't take him along.

our other dog also misses him dearly. if you have heard or seen anything, please call us at any time on 0123313318 or 0123403088. you can also mail us at aliciahorsley
Alicia Ling Horsley

petepicure.wordpress.com/
pinkpetfood.blogspot.com/

"The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in time of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality."Dante

popeimay
Dog Kichi

Dec 21, 2007, 9:19 PM

Post #2 of 3 (997 views)
Shortcut
Re: [alicia] missing: 6 year old maltese, taman melawati [In reply to] Can't Post

Hey, sorry so late to tell you that i just remember my mom received a call fr a fren 2 or 3 weeks ago, her fren told her that a white and nice temple dog at hill side apartment, and i went checked, cant see any,and coz now they on holiday, so i cant get them, can you pls go check again, thx

alicia
Enthusiast

Dec 28, 2007, 1:27 AM

Post #3 of 3 (925 views)
Shortcut
Re: [popeimay] missing: 6 year old maltese, taman melawati [In reply to] Can't Post

what is a temple dog? is her fren aunty jean?
Alicia Ling Horsley

petepicure.wordpress.com/
pinkpetfood.blogspot.com/

"The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in time of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality."Dante

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my