Home: About This Site: Forum Help & Others:
any apartment can adopt doggie?

sooklee83
New User

Dec 13, 2007, 3:05 AM

Post #1 of 3 (4616 views)
Shortcut
any apartment can adopt doggie? Can't Post

anybody know which apartment in kl area can adopt doggie? i hav a shih shu, n i'm looking for house, i prefer apartment o condo, but the problem is most of the apartment not allow doggie go in....... so i would like to know any aparment in kl welcome doggie? thanks

acsyen
Ultra ALPHA

Dec 13, 2007, 5:10 PM

Post #2 of 3 (4612 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sooklee83] any apartment can adopt doggie? [In reply to] Can't Post

Not sure le.. But if ur dog is not noisy then should be fine wan. Hide in bag when wanna take out lo..

~Nature's Way: Raw Food for Health ~

~ Pet ID Tags: A MUST For Every Pet! ~

mw_pon
Enthusiast

Dec 13, 2007, 8:29 PM

Post #3 of 3 (4607 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sooklee83] any apartment can adopt doggie? [In reply to] Can't Post

hi i also hav dogs in my condo in subang jaya....but lik wat ascyen said is true...as long as ur furkid din make tht much noise is okie one.....the try not to bring ur kid out so much but still let him/her run around the house alot as they need execise....they u may need to find those condo or apartment which is not tht crowded on one floor.....lik mine only have 4 units on one floor so i got to know all of them and there is not muslim on my floor so they all also don mind i keep my boy boy ther.....
my bf mom also hav shis tzu too but in the same house but now no more as she use to bring her out for walks and she bark at one of the tenants whic is muslim and they complain so now the shih tzu is with my bf brother.....is a sad thing as is very troublesome to go ther and see her beloved girl girl. so do consider not to bring ur dog out so much unless u find those carrier to smuggle in and out......

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my