IN

Home: Lost & Found: Lost, Missing or Stolen Dogs:
A female Dalmation found in Taman Lestari Perdana- Adopted by jeremykl

ianlim
Dog Kichi

Dec 10, 2007, 6:28 PM

Post #1 of 21 (4862 views)
Shortcut
A female Dalmation found in Taman Lestari Perdana- Adopted by jeremykl Can't Post

As my replied to Jeremy's Dog missing topic below:

www.puppy.com.my/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=289202;sb=post_latest_reply;so=ASC;forum_view=forum_view_collapsed;;page=unread#unread

I tried called his hp, but it seems not in service, maybe he had found it or changed hp number.

Anyhow, i am posting this for others too, seems i am staying in Taman Lestari Perdana 3, this Dalmation can be came from area of Taman Puncak Jalil, Putra Permai, Taman Universiti Indah, Taman Pinggiran Putra, Taman Lestari Perdana, Taman Saujana Puchong, Taman Lestari Putra, Kota Perdana, Taman Equine, Serdang or any Seri Kembangan area thats neaby..

So ah, anyone of you lost a female Dalmation, please contact me at the number asap below to take back your dog.

Here are her pics again:

Edited to add:

I met jeremykl today, adn he is willing ot keep her eventhough the dog is not his..

So, thanks again, Jeremy!! Frown

(This post was edited by ianlim on Dec 13, 2007, 2:28 AM)

nicky_spykeaz
Doggyman

Dec 12, 2007, 6:46 PM

Post #2 of 21 (4790 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ianlim] A female Dalmation found in Taman Lestari Perdana- New Owner found! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hey,
Which part of lestari you stay in..Me also stay in Lestari Perdana, 2/17...
This dog look familiar but cannot recall for now....

Cheers ya,

Nicki the Devil live by the reputation of the name

boBby is a craz3 car PassaNger
Fat FaT other case Elegant Car GuEst
What make Me?
A LoYal huMan Driver.... Frown

NoBody is Prefect, Guess What i am Nobody
Nice to meet YOu

(Bobby+Nicky craze JT memBer)

BoBby San DogstEr
http://www.dogster.com/?158414

http://spykeaz-devil.blogspot.com/

acsyen
Ultra ALPHA

Dec 12, 2007, 7:22 PM

Post #3 of 21 (4785 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ianlim] A female Dalmation found in Taman Lestari Perdana- New Owner found! [In reply to] Can't Post

Wonder y u never spay the dog before putting her up for adoption. It's ok la. I dun wanna comment too much on the new owner and all..

~Nature's Way: Raw Food for Health ~

~ Pet ID Tags: A MUST For Every Pet! ~

myzanordin
ALPHA

Dec 12, 2007, 8:32 PM

Post #4 of 21 (4779 views)
Shortcut
Re: [acsyen] A female Dalmation found in Taman Lestari Perdana- New Owner found! [In reply to] Can't Post

Poor doggie......

ianlim
Dog Kichi

Dec 13, 2007, 2:24 AM

Post #5 of 21 (4754 views)
Shortcut
Re: [acsyen] A female Dalmation found in Taman Lestari Perdana- New Owner found! [In reply to] Can't Post

We can't afford it, my house is rented and we have two doggies also. >.< But, we did fed her, and lol, she is never enough..

My family feel so sorry when saw her hanging around, so, we decided to kept her temporary to avoid dog catchers..

But looks to me, she already being spayed..

Else, she already pregnant when she was wondering outside with others male stray dogs..

acsyen
Ultra ALPHA

Dec 13, 2007, 3:12 PM

Post #6 of 21 (4741 views)
Shortcut

Too bad for the dog then. Maybe the dog is better of on the streets. Anyway what's done is done maybe next time you can ask for help in the forum Laugh

myzanordin
ALPHA

Dec 13, 2007, 6:12 PM

Post #7 of 21 (4731 views)
Shortcut

Like what Yen said, what is done is done...just hope for the best for the dalmation..

FYI, just in case you might have another dog for adoption, please insist for it to be spayed. You see, u dont have to pay for it, the adopter should. In fact, Yen can recommend u to a vet which have special rate for REscuer..

For now, mayb u can consider 'paying' a visit to the adopter's place to check on the condition of the dalmation. From the pic,I see she has some wound on the body..Hopefull, Jeremy has already send her to the vet for check up...

ianlim
Dog Kichi

Dec 14, 2007, 5:00 AM

Post #8 of 21 (4697 views)
Shortcut
Re: [acsyen] A female Dalmation found in Taman Lestari Perdana- Adopted by jeremykl [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
Too bad for the dog then. Maybe the dog is better of on the streets. Anyway what's done is done maybe next time you can ask for help in the forum Laugh

Are you kidding me, i have seen alot of strays dogs got drag by those dog slayers before.. And that broke our hearts all the time.. >.<

Yes, i may not give the best on Sally, the Dalmation, but i hope is not wrong for my family to saved her from the streets. Frown

Maybe you think that what i did is not good enough, but i want to care and i did my best, and Jeremy did promised to brought her to vet to cure any of her injuries.. He is a dog lover..

Plus, me and my mama also applied the brown colour cream thats has bad smell that bought from the vet for my Rocky (we got our dog back from factory after moved in a landed house from apartment)on her wound.. According to the vet, it's for injuries, sensitive skin issues and etc..

And, we do plan to check on her when we have free time though.. My family does loves her alot.., the same from her..

Btw, Jeremy's house is a rented Semi-D in Taman Lestari Perdana 4, why don't you all go and check her our then, after all, we all have his hp number what?

Phhhht! So hard to be good and do good things at all.. Frown

Nobody seems to appreciate even alittle on what my family did for Sally, Frown i have a brother who is a hyperactive mentally/brain handicapped special child to care some more.. T-T

All blaming and judging only.. Frown This is sad, and i am disappointed that i don't have a friend here which i thought you all are my dog lovers companion.., sigh... T-T

Feel so "tulan" >.<

Like that, next time don't want care liao, just let them take by Bandaraya and bye bye after a few days. >.<

-Yee Yean / Ian

(This post was edited by ianlim on Dec 14, 2007, 6:02 AM)

khengteik
ALPHA

Dec 14, 2007, 5:12 PM

Post #9 of 21 (4677 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ianlim] A female Dalmation found in Taman Lestari Perdana- Adopted by jeremykl [In reply to] Can't Post

hello there ianlim, just to clarify some things, i do not think that anyone is saying that you did a wrong thing or you didnt care for the dog.

The thing is, there are alot of fakes and liers around here in the forum... and quite alot of them are breeders pretending to be dog lovers.. therefore you cannot blame the people here if they are somewhat harsh when voicing out their opinion. Do understand that they are also dog lovers... and some of them are also rescuers and/or into rescuing or helping out in animal shelters.

we applaud u for what you have done... but sometimes we tend to get over excited especially if its a pure breed cos they would not survive longer then mongrels if left out in the streets.

I do not see anyone blaming you for what you have done. they merely just said that its best to have spayed the dog before letting it go. and this again is to prevent her from falling into the wrong hands and being used as a breeding machine.

Anyways, congrats to you and hope that u'll keep up the good work... remember... what goes around comes around... that is karma...

A dog is a man's most loyal friend.

acsyen
Ultra ALPHA

Dec 14, 2007, 7:41 PM

Post #10 of 21 (4663 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ianlim] A female Dalmation found in Taman Lestari Perdana- Adopted by jeremykl [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi i think you have got me wrong. Maybe i should call you and explain instead of making myself clear here in forum. Will call you later in the day. Anyways you have done the best for the dog. Now it's up to the dog's fate whether she is in good hands or not..

yeee
Canine Addict

Dec 15, 2007, 1:47 AM

Post #11 of 21 (4636 views)
Shortcut

Hi Ian, I've been following up this thread.
I knew Yen in person and I think by now she might have called you and clarify things.Smile

You have done a good job. And we can see that your family are also true dog lovers especially your family took back the dog from factory after moving into landed house.
Hope you don't get all of us wrong and we are the small bunch of people there for the stray dogs. We do not want to loose you and keep up your good work : )

mw_pon
Enthusiast

Dec 15, 2007, 2:02 AM

Post #12 of 21 (4634 views)
Shortcut

ian i also agree with the others .....as i am also one of the adpoters here....but what they want is for the dog's own good....do u know wat breeder will do to the dogs.....they lock them up and just breed....tht all....i heard even one case wher it a small breed(forgot wat breed liau) she was lock up all day and her only job is to breed untill she die in her cage......those breeder dont care about those mama dogs at all....
so pls understand.....k....i hope god bless u for wat u did.....and hope ther is more caring ppl lik u.....may god bless u and ur family and ur furkids too

ianlim
Dog Kichi

Dec 16, 2007, 1:47 AM

Post #13 of 21 (4597 views)
Shortcut

Erm, lol, ok, i did felt offended before.., but not after reading the replies..

Sorry if i sounded immature, i am a kid.....adult.. XD

I will try report back here after we go check out Sally.., k.. Tongue

Thanks for the support all.., and Yen, it's ok, you no need to call me liao.., i understand your concern.. =/

mexx
New User

Dec 16, 2007, 12:02 PM

Post #14 of 21 (4578 views)
Shortcut

take good care of Sally k.. ianlim... ooh.. didn't intro my self,i'm Anthony from m'cca and a new member.

ianlim
Dog Kichi

Dec 17, 2007, 5:46 AM

Post #15 of 21 (4542 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mexx] A female Dalmation found in Taman Lestari Perdana- Adopted by jeremykl [In reply to] Can't Post

Unfortunately, she is not mine..

I already have two dogs, the best i can do is check out on her then only know..

mexx
New User

Dec 17, 2007, 6:15 AM

Post #16 of 21 (4533 views)
Shortcut

so what breed do u own?Laugh

ianlim
Dog Kichi

Dec 17, 2007, 6:18 AM

Post #17 of 21 (4529 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mexx] A female Dalmation found in Taman Lestari Perdana- Adopted by jeremykl [In reply to] Can't Post

Erm, both are mixed breed.. FrownFrown

mexx
New User

Dec 17, 2007, 6:37 AM

Post #18 of 21 (4526 views)
Shortcut

mixed on what breed? is thier temperament ok?Laugh

ianlim
Dog Kichi

Dec 17, 2007, 8:04 AM

Post #19 of 21 (4520 views)
Shortcut

I don't know.., one is .., his mama is white colour 'wu li gou', the other is pure mongrel..

mike9my
Enthusiast

Dec 17, 2007, 9:36 PM

Post #20 of 21 (4490 views)
Shortcut

hi ianlim, glad 2 noe tat one more dog off the street. bravo n keep up the good work n dun loose hope. sometimes there's bound to be misunderstanding but it is the love for all dogs tat brings us together in this forum.

jeremykl
Dog Kichi

Dec 30, 2007, 11:48 PM

Post #21 of 21 (4305 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mike9my] A female Dalmation found in Taman Lestari Perdana- Adopted by jeremykl [In reply to] Can't Post

hi all,

sally is happily settling with my others furkids. I dun cage my darlings, they roam freee in the compound.

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my