Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Lost & Found: Lost, Missing or Stolen Dogs:
Cocker Spaniel missing in PJ, SS 2 on 4/12/07.

mlisan
Novice

Dec 6, 2007, 8:24 AM

Post #1 of 8 (2145 views)
Shortcut
Cocker Spaniel missing in PJ, SS 2 on 4/12/07. Can't Post

Missing Dog - Brown Cocker Spaniel (5 yrs old | Male | Micro-chipped)

Went missing around PJ, SS 2 area since 4/12/2007 (Tuesday night), if found please call Li San @ 012-269 7020.

Reward will be given. Thank you.

derrickchg
Novice

Dec 6, 2007, 4:57 PM

Post #2 of 8 (2136 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mlisan] Cocker Spaniel missing in PJ, SS 2 on 4/12/07. [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi,

Please look properly. I do notice that there is a CS loose at SS2 on tuesday. Wondering around with some mongrels.

All the best in your search.

mlisan
Novice

Dec 6, 2007, 5:04 PM

Post #3 of 8 (2130 views)
Shortcut
Re: [derrickchg] Cocker Spaniel missing in PJ, SS 2 on 4/12/07. [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Derrick,

Thanks and appreciate for the reply. It must be him!! I've been searching around the neighbourhood but had no sight of him. Shall try again.

Thanks.

Rgds,

Li San

mlisan
Novice

Dec 6, 2007, 5:12 PM

Post #4 of 8 (2126 views)
Shortcut
Re: [derrickchg] Cocker Spaniel missing in PJ, SS 2 on 4/12/07. [In reply to] Can't Post

Hello again Derrick,

Which part of SS 2 did you see the CS? The housing area or the shoplots area? And around what time?

Thanks.

Rgds,

Li San

derrickchg
Novice

Dec 6, 2007, 11:35 PM

Post #5 of 8 (2088 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mlisan] Cocker Spaniel missing in PJ, SS 2 on 4/12/07. [In reply to] Can't Post

It was running around the housing area.

mlisan
Novice

Dec 7, 2007, 5:29 PM

Post #6 of 8 (2051 views)
Shortcut

Hi Derrick,

Thanks and if you happen to see him around SS2 again, please if it's possible stop him and give me a call immediately. His name is HUSH.

My number is 012-2697020.

Thank you.

Rgds,

Li San

suzen
Novice

Dec 18, 2007, 3:51 AM

Post #7 of 8 (1947 views)
Shortcut

yeee
Enthusiast

Dec 6, 2007, 8:42 AM

Post #1 of 1 (114 views)
Copy Shortcut
Anyone lost a brown dog? Can't Post
Anyone lost a brown color medium size mongrel near Tmn Mayang Mas, PJ?

This morning on my way to work. Opposite Sunway Mas commercial centre and Mayang Mas there is this brown mongrel with leash followed by 3 other dogs who I believed are strays. THe brown with leash is owned but she run loose I guess.

This brown dog was walking up and down the road without sense of direction and the 3 dogs followed her as if she is in heat.

I followed them but I dared not to go near because there are 4 of them.

Please anyone who lost your dog keep an eye around that area. The dog with leash is not safe running around. I'm worried if the leash get stucked somewhere then she is in danger.

have u find ur dog yet?
i not sure wether is it ur dog?this few day i saw mpbj around that place i think maybe u can find it from mpbj.hope this can help u?

mlisan
Novice

Dec 18, 2007, 5:09 PM

Post #8 of 8 (1932 views)
Shortcut
Re: [suzen] Cocker Spaniel missing in PJ, SS 2 on 4/12/07. [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Suzen,

If you are pretty sure the brown dog is a "she"... then it is not my cocker spaniel, cause mine is a "he".

However, thanks for the info, I shall check out Taman Mayang Mas area.

Thanks.

Rgds,

Li San

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my