Home: Dog and Puppies Talk: General:
Where can i find a labrado breeder?

ntfantasy
Novice

Dec 4, 2007, 5:04 AM

Post #1 of 3 (787 views)
Shortcut
Where can i find a labrado breeder? Can't Post

I saw some labrado online juz sell for rm600-750.. but its without MKA... is mka that important?

i am finding a labrado with no over 1k becoz i am juz a student but i love labrado so much >.<

so can giv some opinion or advise? i feel like i am lost haha... thx for ur reply...

Amber.Faith
Old Kaki

Dec 6, 2007, 12:11 AM

Post #2 of 3 (760 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ntfantasy] Where can i find a labrado breeder? [In reply to] Can't Post

Well, it's up to you. Without the cert, your Labardor will not be recognized as a pedigree by MKA but with cert, yes. And you can enter your dog for shows or any trials or events organized by MKA. The cert is not really that important, it's the dog that is. Hope you've already studied the breed. Don't just get one becoz you just like the way they look. They are big rambunctious dogs that needs alot of space. They tend to get fat very easily especially after spaying & that's why you need to watch their diet. Labs are prone to accidents just like any other big dogs becoz they are clumsy. They are very intelligent though & they excel in Obedience. They are also very goo therapy dogs. They are gentle creatures but they can be rough at times. It's important that you get a dog that is suitable for your needs. If you want a family dog, then a Lab or a Golden is for you.

(This post was edited by Amber.Faith on Dec 6, 2007, 12:17 AM)

zephyros
Canine Addict

Dec 19, 2007, 9:05 PM

Post #3 of 3 (720 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Amber.Faith] Where can i find a labrado breeder? [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
Labs are prone to accidents just like any other big dogs becoz they are clumsy.

look at cleo XD

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my