Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Dog & Puppy Health: Vaccination:
my dog not yet take heartgard....so how?

superkian

Dec 4, 2007, 6:21 AM

Post #1 of 5 (14347 views)
Shortcut
my dog not yet take heartgard....so how? Can't Post

my bulldog not yet take heartgard...i wan to prevent this disease,so how do i get heartgard?
nid to take for the vet or doing by myself?
my bulldog currently 8month old liao,if take heartgard nid everytime to take the heartgard pill ar?
if no nid,den forever will be fine?
if overdose,the dog will die?
wat quantity to make sure no overdose?

Ignore&avoid The begger begging for something purebreed and irresposible breeder.Respect the resposible&ethical breeder and truely loving&caring thier dog.Piss off begger,they will not appreciate something come with free.Thank you.
www.dogster.com/dogs/742926

(This post was edited by superkian on Dec 4, 2007, 7:03 AM)

Amber.Faith
Old Kaki

Dec 4, 2007, 10:10 AM

Post #2 of 5 (14342 views)
Shortcut
Re: [superkian] my dog not yet take heartgard....so how? [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi, heartguard can be bought at any vets place. Dog should take it every month without fail. You must follow the indications at the back of the cover. Do ask the doctor for more info. Ofcourse when overdose, your dog will die. Don't overdose lah! Why you want to overdose?

(This post was edited by Amber.Faith on Dec 4, 2007, 10:13 AM)

superkian

Dec 6, 2007, 12:58 PM

Post #3 of 5 (14331 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Amber.Faith] my dog not yet take heartgard....so how? [In reply to] Can't Post

do i nid to take my dog for the blood test or just gv it a heartgard tab?
will not harm my dog ar?
it currently 8months years old wo.

Ignore&avoid The begger begging for something purebreed and irresposible breeder.Respect the resposible&ethical breeder and truely loving&caring thier dog.Piss off begger,they will not appreciate something come with free.Thank you.
www.dogster.com/dogs/742926

acsyen
Ultra ALPHA

Dec 7, 2007, 7:55 PM

Post #4 of 5 (14312 views)
Shortcut
Re: [superkian] my dog not yet take heartgard....so how? [In reply to] Can't Post

8 months old no need take test straight put on prevention. if you scared forget or busy do the yearly one. After 1 yr old gotta do test before prevention.

~Nature's Way: Raw Food for Health ~

~ Pet ID Tags: A MUST For Every Pet! ~

Amber.Faith
Old Kaki

Dec 8, 2007, 2:50 AM

Post #5 of 5 (14306 views)
Shortcut

No need for blood test lah. If your dog has it, her stomach would be bloated but it's not right? Ah, then just take the heartguard pill lor... Ofcourse it won't harm your dog. So far no cases of dogs died taking heartguard. My dogs take it every month. What's more dangerous is not giving your dog heartguards becoz she can get worms very easily.

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my