Lost Dogs In Klang

rajay
Novice

Dec 3, 2007, 6:01 PM

Post #1 of 13 (2451 views)
Shortcut
Lost Dogs In Klang Can't Post

Hi There

I have lost 2 of my dogs in Bandar Bukit Tinggi Klang. 1 looks like at rottweiller and the other 1 looks like a German Sheppard Mix. These dogs are part of my Family and it's like I have lost my family. For those who have founds my dogs pls call me at 012 6086606> I will upload their pictures soon. Pls help us to be reunited.

Thanks

Raj

(This post was edited by rajay on Dec 4, 2007, 7:26 AM)

myzanordin
ALPHA

Dec 3, 2007, 9:26 PM

Post #2 of 13 (2426 views)
Shortcut
Re: [rajay] Lost Dogs In Klang [In reply to] Can't Post

How did you lost 2 dogs at one time? Dognapped? If so, please make a police report. Meanwhile, paste as much posters as you can on the missing. Include pet shop as well. Alternatively, check the Dog POund. Your dog might be waiting anxiously for you. They normally keep the dog for 7 days only , before putting it to sleep....

All the best. Hope you locate your dog soon. Keep us updated!

acsyen
Ultra ALPHA

Dec 4, 2007, 9:12 PM

Post #3 of 13 (2372 views)
Shortcut
Re: [rajay] Lost Dogs In Klang [In reply to] Can't Post

Here is Rajays' dog's pics..

~Nature's Way: Raw Food for Health ~

~ Pet ID Tags: A MUST For Every Pet! ~

Attachments: GetAttachmentCAMOR1YU.jpg (12.3 KB)
  GetAttachmentCAXRDTQX.jpg (9.53 KB)

hailey

Dec 5, 2007, 12:08 AM

Post #4 of 13 (2346 views)
Shortcut
Re: [acsyen] Lost Dogs In Klang [In reply to] Can't Post

hey guys,

I have a friend, he's grandmother has like....40 doggies, she loves dogs and couldn't bear to see them on the streets. So she will take them in her house..spay them (she gets a good price!), and gives shelter and food.

I hope your dogs are there. Unsure

She stays in Pandamaran, opposite the A Chinese school. directly opposite the gate. They are kept behind the house so you couldn't see them.

Not too many people are happy with what she is doing, because of the noise,..etc..if you guys wanna adopt them i think she wouldn't mind too. Of course good owners only.

Chai_93
Dog Kichi

Dec 5, 2007, 7:23 AM

Post #5 of 13 (2315 views)
Shortcut
Re: [hailey] Lost Dogs In Klang [In reply to] Can't Post

hi hailey, are u stay in Pandamaran? a grandmother stay in Pandamaran foster dogs? y i didin't heard it yet? cause i'm staying in Pandamaran near A chinese school too. isit near the restaurant?

acsyen
Ultra ALPHA

Dec 5, 2007, 3:03 PM

Post #6 of 13 (2298 views)
Shortcut
Re: [myzanordin] Lost Dogs In Klang [In reply to] Can't Post

His dogs were dognapped in his porch. His dad just went into the house for 5 mins and when came out the dogs were gone. He found their collars not too far away..

~Nature's Way: Raw Food for Health ~

~ Pet ID Tags: A MUST For Every Pet! ~

khengteik
ALPHA

Dec 5, 2007, 5:09 PM

Post #7 of 13 (2292 views)
Shortcut
Re: [acsyen] Lost Dogs In Klang [In reply to] Can't Post

people nowadays will do anything for some bit of money.... the crime rate around selangor is going up also i think.... last month alone got 2 kidnapping case d.... summore ask for so little ransom oni... dunno what is these people thinking about..

A dog is a man's most loyal friend.

hailey

Dec 5, 2007, 7:42 PM

Post #8 of 13 (2272 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Chai_93] Lost Dogs In Klang [In reply to] Can't Post

oh my God..!..so bad!!..cruel cruel....

Hey...Chai, it's not my grandmother...my friend's one..he said is right in front of the main gate...maybe can go whistle a bit then they will all start barking..haha...

They don't advertise at all cause it's a house and if the authorities finds out then the doggies will be all catched. Furthermore she is doing it because she just loves dogs..ahhaa...my friend stays in Kota Kemuning, at a period of time he had 15 doggies. i think now they are all shifted to he's grandma's house.

lilfunky
Canine Addict

Dec 6, 2007, 4:56 AM

Post #9 of 13 (2243 views)
Shortcut

super near my place. chai one day meet up we go visit grandmum :D
people can do anything to earn money..

dont worry raj they will be alright. i try my best to see
whr u stay ?
bbt 1 or 2?
Love them, they will love you
They Don't Talk Don't Meant They Wrong.

Chai_93
Dog Kichi

Dec 6, 2007, 5:02 AM

Post #10 of 13 (2243 views)
Shortcut

sorry hailey, i though is ur grandmother. i think i should never tell anybody exceptanybody wants to adopt a dogs. mayb i should oso check it out the situation of the grandmothers house.

hailey

Dec 6, 2007, 7:48 PM

Post #11 of 13 (2226 views)
Shortcut
Re: [lilfunky] Lost Dogs In Klang [In reply to] Can't Post

Oh yes,..please...they just love dogs...

Who earning money??...Grandmum (now she has a nick too..ahah) does it for helping the doggies. I asked my friend about it to help her losen her burden and some people here who lost their dogs, might be there. who knows.. But all in, she didn't think of adopting or anything to those pets. Please do not think that she wants to earn money on this please. She doesn't.

rajay
Novice

Dec 7, 2007, 2:15 AM

Post #12 of 13 (2210 views)
Shortcut

Hi Lil

I'm In BBT 2, Well really kind of missing them. I hope I find them soon.

Chai_93
Dog Kichi

Dec 7, 2007, 8:10 PM

Post #13 of 13 (2173 views)
Shortcut

ok la. but whr? ayamas? must b suitable time wor cause these day always raining cannot ply basketball haiz....

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my