First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 Next page Last page  View All

acsyen
Ultra ALPHA

Dec 1, 2007, 3:28 AM

Post #1 of 320 (4105 views)
Shortcut
House warming (All are welcome) Can't Post

Date : 15th dec 2007 (saturday)

Time : 4pm onwards (can come anytime when you are free)

Venue : Taman Mayang, PJ

Event : House warming with Christmas theme (BBQ dinner plus pot luck)

Contact number : 012-4151524 (yen) / 012-7707490 (chow)

Please reply how many persons coming and how many furkids also as I need to prepare the chicken. Would be glad if anyone can help bring the BBQ pit, skewers, butter etc.. Also please let me know what food you are bringing. Thanks..

For furkids, please bring a towel if you want to let them have a swim in the pool. I am ordering a cake for them to eat a bit. For females please make sure they are not on heat. For males pls make sure that they are not aggressive towards other males..

~Nature's Way: Raw Food for Health ~

~ Pet ID Tags: A MUST For Every Pet! ~

lilfunky
Canine Addict

Dec 1, 2007, 5:01 AM

Post #2 of 320 (4097 views)
Shortcut
Re: [acsyen] House warming (All are welcome) [In reply to] Can't Post

i will make it. Wink

not bringing any furkids. half day off straight away fly thr.
but i not sure what should i bring wor..
sooo how ?
Love them, they will love you
They Don't Talk Don't Meant They Wrong.

mw_pon
Enthusiast

Dec 1, 2007, 8:32 AM

Post #3 of 320 (4087 views)
Shortcut
Re: [lilfunky] House warming (All are welcome) [In reply to] Can't Post

sure will come acsyen. most propably come with my bf and my boy boy(silky terrier). but donno wat food to bring along. maybe when i hav an idea wat to bribg i'll sms u. k

bakamono
Enthusiast

Dec 1, 2007, 5:28 PM

Post #4 of 320 (4072 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mw_pon] House warming (All are welcome) [In reply to] Can't Post

Will come wz my LR for her 'virgin swim' and really looking forward to meet up with others.

khengteik
ALPHA

Dec 1, 2007, 7:15 PM

Post #5 of 320 (4064 views)
Shortcut

hi yen, i will try to make it yea... cos got bad news from my friend that he cant finish all the works on my car on time due to alot of last min modifications that he wants to do for me.

anyways, even if i go, i'm not sure yet if i'll bring my furkid with me... cos i dont really want to break her daily routine as she has just gotten the hang of it... (i'm trying to break her bad habit of looking for food once someone opens a plastic bag... she's getting abit better now.)

will give u a call to confirm...

cheersFrown

A dog is a man's most loyal friend.

acsyen
Ultra ALPHA

Dec 1, 2007, 7:23 PM

Post #6 of 320 (4063 views)
Shortcut
Re: [khengteik] House warming (All are welcome) [In reply to] Can't Post

no problem.. do keep me updated KT..hope u can make it, your furkid needs time. Yes bakamono hope ur furkid loves the water.. see u all there. what else to do for food other than chicken? sausages?

khengteik
ALPHA

Dec 1, 2007, 7:34 PM

Post #7 of 320 (4056 views)
Shortcut

oki...

well for food.. i guess anything goes... jagung, lamb, fish... hehehe... got food i eat.. haha

charleswong29
Enthusiast

Dec 2, 2007, 6:11 AM

Post #8 of 320 (4024 views)
Shortcut

sure will come with my 2 girls....i'm still thinking what food should i bring n what can i do for the party...will talk to u when visit u...ok!!!

Butterfly_B52

Dec 2, 2007, 2:47 PM

Post #9 of 320 (4011 views)
Shortcut
Re: [charleswong29] House warming (All are welcome) [In reply to] Can't Post

Not sure coming not cos not free lah, tie down by so mani furkids. Morever my kids love house cooling and dont like to contribute to global warming.Hope you will understand lah. Happy warming yah.

The number1 fella is back in action.soon

acsyen
Ultra ALPHA

Dec 3, 2007, 8:57 AM

Post #10 of 320 (3977 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Butterfly_B52] House warming (All are welcome) [In reply to] Can't Post

woooiii.. u must come le.. to the others anything also can bring la.. maybe we try draw up a list then we see who wan bring wat lo..

Amber.Faith
Old Kaki

Dec 3, 2007, 9:32 AM

Post #11 of 320 (3975 views)
Shortcut

Oh my, we would LOVE to come!!!!!! I'll ask my mom tomorrow & see if we can make it on that day. Oh the pool is ready? That's great! We will bring some food too especially for the doggies. Like frozen liver & all... I tell ya, my Goldens will not come out of the pool until two hours later.

t0iT0i

Dec 3, 2007, 1:33 PM

Post #12 of 320 (3971 views)
Shortcut

that's really great that you are having such house warming.. by the way, you guys did meet each other?

bakamono
Enthusiast

Dec 3, 2007, 4:42 PM

Post #13 of 320 (3960 views)
Shortcut
Re: [t0iT0i] House warming (All are welcome) [In reply to] Can't Post

Hv not met anyone before except Myza and Musashi at Tmn Desa. Let's play a guessing game when v arrive on who's who. That wil be fun.

janthk
Canine Addict

Dec 4, 2007, 5:00 AM

Post #14 of 320 (3922 views)
Shortcut

Dear Yen,

Glad to hear that your pool is ready and the party is finally on. My Scruffy and Ginger will probably be like Mellisa's Golden and hog the pool. Anyways, I think it is best to list the food that everyone will be bringing here in the forum so that there are no duplication of food. If not surely eat till mati. Heheheh!! I really hope I can make it. My entire sales team is suppose to head to PD for some teambuilding event that weekend. I hope tak jadi lah then can be at your place. Will let you know. Anyways, if I am coming, below will be the list. The others should just keep adding on to this list. That way it is easier for you to keep count of the people and furkids who will be coming plus the food which you will have.

1) Janice + 3 adults and 3 furkids - Bringing Mash Potatoes and Char Bee Hun (Dare not promise to bring the main items cause if I cant make it then people will not have real food to eat. So I shall bring the side dish.)

Hope to see you.

Amber.Faith
Old Kaki

Dec 4, 2007, 10:00 AM

Post #15 of 320 (3905 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Amber.Faith] House warming (All are welcome) [In reply to] Can't Post

Hey again! We'll be coming for sure! My dogs really need to swim... But I wonder how you're gonna keep the pool clean if dogs are gonna swim in it all the time. Heard that it's expensive to clean it... Btw, can we humans jump in it too? Hehehe! Like I said, we'll probably bring frozen liver for dogs & maybe some fried rice & drinks lah like coke.

t0iT0i

Dec 4, 2007, 7:22 PM

Post #16 of 320 (3865 views)
Shortcut
Re: [janthk] House warming (All are welcome) [In reply to] Can't Post

janthk: paiseh le.. coz never meet u guys b4.. :) let me check out with my wife and see.. by the way, one of my furkid see water like saw a ghost.... if u ask her to swing.. just like kill her..hahah

janthk
Canine Addict

Dec 4, 2007, 8:50 PM

Post #17 of 320 (3856 views)
Shortcut
Re: [t0iT0i] House warming (All are welcome) [In reply to] Can't Post

Dont worry about not knowing people. We are a really friendly bunch of people. We all met at doggy events and that's how we know each other. Our furkids bring us together. So once you come and get to know us, you will then have friends for the next doggy event. :) It will be fun. Come lah.

As for the doggies swimming, I think it is a inbuilt thing in them. Scruffy was never afraid of the water. He is a natural born swimmer and loves it in the water. He can swim in the sea for hours when I go back to Penang. I will be fishing and he will be swimming. His record was 8 hours straight. Heheheh!! It's a wonder he didn't turn into a prune. But towards the end he was so tired that he just sat at my feet and cuddle with me while I continue fishing. Heheheh!!

My other furkid, Ginger is not such a water baby by nature. However she loves tenis balls. So in order to get her to like being in the water, I just throw the tenis ball in. :P:P At first you can see her hesitating trying to overcome her fear for the water. Now is swims like a pro. :) But you can still tell she is not as at home in the water as Scruffy is.

So hope to see you on the 15th.

acsyen
Ultra ALPHA

Dec 4, 2007, 9:26 PM

Post #18 of 320 (3847 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Amber.Faith] House warming (All are welcome) [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi melissa glad to hear that you will be here. Pls call or drop me an email and i will reply with my house map and also address. My email acs_yen@h.o.t.m.a.i.l.c.o.m Yes humans also can go in though it's only bout 2 and half feet deep. I have a pool maintenance kit ready to clean.. C ya..

acsyen
Ultra ALPHA

Dec 4, 2007, 9:28 PM

Post #19 of 320 (3843 views)
Shortcut
Re: [janthk] House warming (All are welcome) [In reply to] Can't Post

Jan do ask raymond and sowfan to come also ok. Thanks lots. It will be 4pm onwards so can come anytime.

Anyone coming for the OB trials this sun? At Summit rooftop.. I am going to see my trainer with his 3 dogs..

khengteik
ALPHA

Dec 4, 2007, 10:23 PM

Post #20 of 320 (3835 views)
Shortcut

aik... didnt know that summit oso got doggie programs... anyways.. will be at PAWS this weekend.. so dont think can go...

mw_pon
Enthusiast

Dec 4, 2007, 10:41 PM

Post #21 of 320 (3832 views)
Shortcut

hi acsyen.
i finally think of something to bring i'll bring watermelon as we all are having bbq so is very heaty for furkids i donno wat type of fruits they can eat....but u have to let me know around how many ppl as i need to prep for the portion to bring.....

Kevin Chuan
ALPHA

Dec 4, 2007, 10:41 PM

Post #22 of 320 (3832 views)
Shortcut

Hi yen...,

I will bring all my pitbulls to your house! So, it is 5 adult pitbulls and 1 adult human. Cool

No lar... joking only... I know if m going with all my pits, then your house worming will be spoil by all my boys and girls... so you guys enjoy lar... NO PITBULLS will be attending the party... Don't worry friends...

Hahahaha!

acsyen
Ultra ALPHA

Dec 5, 2007, 12:04 AM

Post #23 of 320 (3818 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Kevin Chuan] House warming (All are welcome) [In reply to] Can't Post

Haha.. u handle Ice n Cocaine u already pengsan some more wan bring the other 3.. Anyway i got that AST's pic liao.. So handsome le..Later i email it to you after i resize. Not so very clear cos he's behind a cage and he is blue colour like your Ice and also i think has same marking like the one in you avatar. If i forgot to send dun cannot sleep lo later your wife beh song again..

acsyen
Ultra ALPHA

Dec 5, 2007, 12:05 AM

Post #24 of 320 (3814 views)
Shortcut
Re: [khengteik] House warming (All are welcome) [In reply to] Can't Post

Can la the show from 8am till near 3pm ma.. Just come a while lo. Call me if you come le..

acsyen
Ultra ALPHA

Dec 5, 2007, 12:07 AM

Post #25 of 320 (3812 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mw_pon] House warming (All are welcome) [In reply to] Can't Post

Dat will be good.. We can start compiling the list this weekend on who's coming with what food. Got some outside frens also they will update me on what they are bringing.

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my