IN

Home: General: Chit Chat:
Anybody experience Love Sick before?

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Butterfly_B52

Jun 12, 2009, 6:04 AM

Post #26 of 29 (1919 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Butterfly_B52] Anybody experience Love Sick before? [In reply to] Can't Post

Frown

Long time no see . Got good news again. Goldring is stll strong and healthy. A handsome boy now. He is well love by the neighbourhood cos he takes care the area and barks at unfamiliar faces. A sort of a alarm bell to the surrounding penghuni- malay , chinese and indian alike.Dog lover welcome to visit Goldring. his favorite food is chicken rice without bones and sauce. Address is the badminton court at the end of Jalan SS 19/6Q.Will respond with name of " Ringgo". See you All.

Frown

khengteik
ALPHA

Jun 12, 2009, 5:29 PM

Post #27 of 29 (1907 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Butterfly_B52] Anybody experience Love Sick before? [In reply to] Can't Post

ss19 subang jaya?

A dog is a man's most loyal friend.

Butterfly_B52

Mar 11, 2010, 7:16 AM

Post #28 of 29 (1744 views)
Shortcut
Re: [khengteik] Anybody experience Love Sick before? [In reply to] Can't Post

Frown

On the low cost housing area.Not the bungalow area.Goldring is alone now feelingg boring cos no other doggie to play."Anybuddy want to visit me please bring some KFC." says Goldring.

Frown

Veanne
K9 Maniac

Mar 19, 2010, 7:32 PM

Post #29 of 29 (1687 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ALL] Anybody experience Love Sick before? [In reply to] Can't Post

To me it's a suffering kind of feelings. Soon.. I'm going to Singapore to work for few years in this coming June. I really hope that i won't leave my shiro in Malaysia. Because the place i'm going to stay there, don't allow dogs... =.=ll and my parents is getting older. i really wish to take my shiro with me. without him following where i go.. without him sleeping with me.. without him watching tv with me.. without him playing with me.. i'll feel very lonely and sad... i really don't wish the day that the day will come..

~L0v3 SHIRO 4 EveR~

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my