A e-mail from rainbow

Derrickok
Novice

Apr 8, 2002, 4:11 AM

Post #1 of 8 (2327 views)
Shortcut
A e-mail from rainbow Can't Post

Hello Derrick,

Looks like now I know who my 'friends' are. Anyway, I am leaving the forum. Thank you for whatever help you have given me in the past. Good luck with Doey, Ginl and the rest.

¸..· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ ·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ -:¦:- Rainbow -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´*

You must be bonkus to think that I care if you come or go! I for one is impartial and I do speak of facts. If you have a chip on your shoulder, remove it, and if you think the world owed you a living, forget it. No matter where you go, there won't be a pot of gold!

(This post was edited by Derrickok on Apr 8, 2002, 4:14 AM)

Andrew

Apr 8, 2002, 5:02 AM

Post #2 of 8 (2321 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Derrickok] A e-mail from rainbow [In reply to] Can't Post

Am I missing something here Rainbow? Where are you going?

Andrew Wong
Miniature Pinscher, Born 22.12.2000

Khoobg
Webmaster / Moderator

Apr 8, 2002, 5:47 AM

Post #3 of 8 (2317 views)
Shortcut

Please do not leave us in the dark. Please elaborate.

Dog Obedience and Agility - http://www.puppy.com.my/ob/
Events' Pictures - http://www.doggie.com.my
Online Pets Memorial - http://www.rainbowsbridge.com.my

Derrickok
Novice

Apr 8, 2002, 5:53 AM

Post #4 of 8 (2316 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Khoobg] A e-mail from rainbow [In reply to] Can't Post

You are asking the Dalmatian or the Dachshund?
Dalmatian is still here.

(This post was edited by Khoobg on Apr 8, 2002, 5:22 PM)

leopui
K9 Maniac

Apr 8, 2002, 6:11 AM

Post #5 of 8 (2314 views)
Shortcut

Unimpressed Well, what can I say about this ... someday is shining, someday's just rainning with thunder!!!

I do not know what is going on actually but please for once and for all ... to all the forum member, in-case we might "facing" the disagreement over some topic we have been/being discuess here in Puppy Com ... by all mean, this is the way we learn, NEVER take it personally!!!

If you find the particular reply not "up to your expectation", take a deep breath before you make a challenge reply immediately. In-fact, I would advice you to read through as many time as possible just in-case "fire-cover-eyes" (try in Cantonese - please) ... I have done that before and I am more careful next time!!!

If you still need to make a reply ... please use "proper" word that with "manner" and ask for any supports toward the statement.

Anyone who read this post ... please bear in mind!!! This is a meeting place for every body with sincere heart ... may it be wanted to learn or to share!!!
LEO PUI
Get REAL, Train REAL & Be REAL! Do RIGHT and FEAR No One!

(This post was edited by leopui on Apr 8, 2002, 6:21 AM)

Derrickok
Novice

Apr 8, 2002, 2:00 PM

Post #6 of 8 (2301 views)
Shortcut

There is no denying as to who's right or who's wrong.
For those who do not know head or tail, best is to keep away. And for those who are seeking the truth, here are the details.
You have to visit Dog Adoption and look into - 'I want to adopt a Dalmatian'- by Yvonnefoong -
It started in Post # 17. Post #19 was a reply to #17.
Post # 21 was a fair comment from me. In post # 22 which was deleted was a reply to # 19 and the contents were really uncalled for and some of the remarks were not fit to be seen by anyone who has any kind of decency. Post # 23 is a further attack and is a continuation of post # 22. This one is worse than anything I have ever seen.
If I were to offer an opinion, I said she is a cry-baby ran out of shoulders to cry on and now she wanted to gain popularity milage.

Khoobg
Webmaster / Moderator

Apr 8, 2002, 9:20 PM

Post #7 of 8 (2288 views)
Shortcut

I guess another fire has ignited and which I hope is extinguished by now.

All discussion should only be centered on issues and never launch any personal attack on another member. As long as this rule is adhered to, the forum will remain a very friendly forum which many forum in the world failed to achieve.

I have started a koi forum ways back in 1998 and the forum has gained some worldwide recognition being one of the most friendly koi forum. No personal attacks. Most questions, even the most simple one are answered by others who are willing to help. All Koi Lovers, including me have learnt a great deal from the forum and many of them return to help other fellow new members. We want to achieve the same here.

You will see many new comers will ask some "simple" questions. Those questions seem to be very simple to experience dog lovers but definitely not simple as far as those new comers is concerned. More often than not, the final truth evolve after some heated argument on certain issue. If you look at the post by Doey_Chan and because Doey said Dal is rare which lead Andrew to post some facts and figures Dalmatians which is very helpful to non-MKA members who may not have access to Berita Anjing. This type of discussion is very healthy.

Since I have provided a platform here for all dog lovers to meet and to discuss all about dogs, I hope all dog lovers will make full use of it to share information, help each others.

All post are welcome as long as they do not contain Advertising Contents or material which is defamatory, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy.

Cheers

Dog Obedience and Agility - http://www.puppy.com.my/ob/
Events' Pictures - http://www.doggie.com.my
Online Pets Memorial - http://www.rainbowsbridge.com.my

Derrickok
Novice

Apr 8, 2002, 10:19 PM

Post #8 of 8 (2285 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Khoobg] A e-mail from rainbow [In reply to] Can't Post

I would have imagined that anybody who came into this forum and initiated a post is a bona fide dog owner. He / she must have a problem and would like other members to help.
Unfortunately, some are too helpful, and some are too quick to condemn. As a result, misunderstanding took place.
It has never been my policy to ignore a question. And never have I posted a reply saying that your question is rubbish or anything to this effect. If I had failed to answer your question, either I have left it to others or I honestly haven't the faintest idea of what you are talking about and I simply don't have time to follow up on details.
In Doey_Chan case. I felt she was wrongly persecuted. She is a 16 year old student and is not a member of MKA, therefore, her remark on Dalmatians is valid and reasonable.
As a grassroot member who had contributed some 500+ posts, there must be one to suite your application. I fully support and agree with our webmaster that this forum is created to help others in doggie matters and should not abuse the facilities extended to us.

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my