Any suggestions on Malacca's vet?

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

juanna90
Novice

Nov 22, 2007, 11:26 PM

Post #26 of 45 (3655 views)
Shortcut
Re: [tanmoon] Any suggestions on Malacca's vet? [In reply to] Can't Post

Oh I know... I got a schoolmate who live there...

Mine is in front of the new build single storey houses there... Somewhere facing the field...

You can if you want... juanna_90...

Haha Yea, next day my Blondie got friends d... But let me train her to walk outside first so she won't be afraid on the road...

Chat with you there... Much more convenient...

tanmoon

Nov 22, 2007, 11:54 PM

Post #27 of 45 (3645 views)
Shortcut
Re: [juanna90] Any suggestions on Malacca's vet? [In reply to] Can't Post

You means your email is juanna90@hot.mail.com ar or ya.hoo?

(This post was edited by tanmoon on Nov 22, 2007, 11:59 PM)

sitham
Dog Kichi

Nov 23, 2007, 12:48 AM

Post #28 of 45 (3639 views)
Shortcut

hi juanna90 and all of u..

have some tips when dog having diarrhea..wat need to do is gift 100plus or coconut water..coz 100plus will balance the body temperature and water in the body..coconut water help to disolve the poison in the digestion system..i have try this before and it works..

***It would be glad if all of u from Malacca can e-mail me your at sitham_pillay@yahoo.com so that i can arrange a day for us to meet up and share knowledge besides we can interact and know more dog lovers in melaka***

I'm looking forward as this would be the positive if we able to organise activities and our beloved dog can take part..

khengteik
ALPHA

Nov 23, 2007, 5:12 PM

Post #29 of 45 (3629 views)
Shortcut

just a suggestion... if your dog has skin problem... try feeding her with kibbles that has higher "Fish" content... cos fish is good for dog's skin problem... from my experience, it really works...

A dog is a man's most loyal friend.

tanmoon

Nov 23, 2007, 5:31 PM

Post #30 of 45 (3627 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sitham] Any suggestions on Malacca's vet? [In reply to] Can't Post

Sitham will come and join us at Cheng area. It's convenient to bring your Gr or not. Juanna i know one places that stay quite a lot of chinese so we can bring our furkid there loh. It's a padang at cheng area also. At there nobody will disturb loh. Sitham let me know ok

sitham
Dog Kichi

Nov 23, 2007, 9:30 PM

Post #31 of 45 (3617 views)
Shortcut

I think should not be a prob..but where is the loction?checng which part?how to contact u all?better to have more chinese area coz i dun like malays cum n disturb...how can i contact u all?email me at sitham_pillay@yahoo.com

***would like to share wif all of u here plz plz plz dun ever gift ur dog or pups canned food,i had advise from my friend that have been to Germany to learn how to trained dog that not to gift dog any canned food coz it is jz like sardine and have side effect for long term that could lead to kidney and skin disease***

tanmoon

Nov 23, 2007, 10:02 PM

Post #32 of 45 (3616 views)
Shortcut

sitham you got messenger or not ? right now i 'm talking with juanna at hot.mail messenger

sitham
Dog Kichi

Nov 24, 2007, 8:57 PM

Post #33 of 45 (3607 views)
Shortcut

ym: sitham_pillay@yahoo.com ,msn: sitham_pillay@hotmail.com

add me...

juanna90
Novice

Nov 25, 2007, 2:10 AM

Post #34 of 45 (3604 views)
Shortcut

Hey thanks for sharing the info with us... You may add me in ym also juanna_90... But I most of the time, I online msn...

sitham
Dog Kichi

Nov 26, 2007, 9:58 PM

Post #35 of 45 (3584 views)
Shortcut

no prob...u using ym or msn?

steffy1811
K9 Kaki

Nov 27, 2007, 12:14 AM

Post #36 of 45 (3581 views)
Shortcut

Vally is not too bad lah.........but mlk's std, i think vally is the most expensive liao. The ujong pasir one is cheaper cos he runs the clinic from his corner house.

If u want chinese vet, then vally liao lor...Dr Tan Lee Lee was my senior in secondary school. Wink

Opposite Senyum got pet shop mei? The only petshop that sells dog in melaka raya area i know is the shophouses opposite Maybank. But that place is dirty lahh....don like to go there. Crazy

*Rascal's Philosophy "Will give the world up for a good nap"
Gizmo's Philosophy "Mine Mine Mine. All is MINE. Sharing is caring..? Whats that?"

tanmoon

Nov 27, 2007, 12:33 AM

Post #37 of 45 (3576 views)
Shortcut
Re: [steffy1811] Any suggestions on Malacca's vet? [In reply to] Can't Post

The Doctor of Vally u kenal one ar? Last time i bring my babe there is a guy doctor leh. Melaka Raya got one pet shop leh opposite senyum shopping. The pet shop also been interview by the newspaper b4 (china press). The article of the newspaper is about the animal inside the shop leh. Spider and snake also got........

steffy1811
K9 Kaki

Nov 27, 2007, 10:59 PM

Post #38 of 45 (3567 views)
Shortcut

Dr Tan was my school senior. But I dont think she remembers me. I masuk Form 1 she sudah Form 5 lah......hahahahahaha I remember her cos my best friend's sister is her classmate. I went home, called my friend up and double confirm with her sister is that Dr Tan is from my school or not lah....hahahahaha Tongue

The guy is a chinese doctor right? Now very seldom u see the original indian doctor liao. I think he only sees his regulars and also complicated cases.

Opposite senyum means opposite senyum's maindoor or the carpark side? Never knew there got one....next time go back mlk I wanna check out there liao. Got grooming service also ah?

Eh I noticed there is another shop in Cheng. Dev's Pet Corner or something like that. Looks new and donnu got grooming service or not.

*Rascal's Philosophy "Will give the world up for a good nap"
Gizmo's Philosophy "Mine Mine Mine. All is MINE. Sharing is caring..? Whats that?"

tanmoon

Nov 28, 2007, 12:42 AM

Post #39 of 45 (3563 views)
Shortcut

yah is a chinese doctor. He smack my babe when he give injection cos my babe keep running away. So kesian. U know right now the melaka raya is one way already right. So the shop will be on your right hand side. It's the row of the shop lot along the road side that opposite senyum maindoor. Try look for it. It's quite a long time i didn't go there. Last time i was attracted by the persian cat (if i'm not wrong of the spelling). Yah the Dev's pet shop it's a indian guy which know how to speak chinese open one leh. My house only behind this pet shop leh .Got grooming service but is not himself do the grooming. Got somebody else but i never see the groomer face and i ask b4 and the boss also not sure how much he have to charge me leh. He have to ask the groomer first. He sell dog food, cage, accessories and etc but didn't see any dog for sale. Only sometimes see some cat only and this pet shop just open around 6 months like that loh.

juanna90
Novice

Nov 28, 2007, 12:50 AM

Post #40 of 45 (3557 views)
Shortcut

Sitham, I'm using m.messenger... Ym barely use...

khengteik
ALPHA

Nov 28, 2007, 1:47 AM

Post #41 of 45 (3555 views)
Shortcut

deng... wan grooming service issit... come find me... i groom = free of charge (well.. mayb belanja me makan shark fin or abalone heheheh)... my aunt groom... sure kena charge.. hahaha... my aunt taking grooming lessons and i'm taking lessons from her... i'm not very good but still pass la...

A dog is a man's most loyal friend.

sitham
Dog Kichi

Nov 28, 2007, 5:09 PM

Post #42 of 45 (3548 views)
Shortcut

ic..add u d..how is ur dog now?diarrehea ok d?

tanmoon

Nov 28, 2007, 5:25 PM

Post #43 of 45 (3544 views)
Shortcut

u also add me up lah. Always didn't see u online leh

sitham
Dog Kichi

Nov 28, 2007, 5:38 PM

Post #44 of 45 (3542 views)
Shortcut

can..no prob..wat is ur add?

tanmoon

Nov 28, 2007, 6:30 PM

Post #45 of 45 (3532 views)
Shortcut

add me as tanmoon@hot.mail.com

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my