Home: Lost & Found: Lost, Missing or Stolen Dogs:
Roger is missing!

Joyce_nx
Novice

May 30, 2003, 6:36 PM

Post #1 of 12 (2153 views)
Shortcut
Roger is missing! Can't Post

Hello, I'm Joyce_nx, a new user. My dog, Roger, went missing on 24/5/03 (Saturday) at about 12.00 noon in the USJ 9 area. The maid left the gate open after the gas delivery man left. He is a 16-year-old medium-sized mixed terrier, with slightly off-white long fur. He's half-blind, half-deaf and walks rather slowly. Unfortunately, he didn't have his collar on at the time. Needless to say, we've spent the past few days searching high and low, putting up notices and handing out flyers. We've checked with animal shelters, the MPSJ dog pound, vets, pet shops. Our church community in the area is also on the look-out. The newspaper ad came out yesterday (29/5) in the Star - it has a photo of Roger. He's on a special diet and medication, due to his age. He's really special to us. Despite his age, he would follow me up and down the stairs everytime I moved. He would sleep at the foot of the bed every night. Even now, I get up in the morning expecting to see him in his usual place...Has anyone any ideas? We're going out shortly to check drains and side-lanes again.

archer
K9 Senior

May 30, 2003, 7:30 PM

Post #2 of 12 (2141 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Joyce_nx] Roger is missing! [In reply to] Can't Post

hi there joyce,

could u post Roger's pic here so we could get a better idea on how he looks like?
Cheers!

visit the pug thread...

Joyce_nx
Novice

May 30, 2003, 7:39 PM

Post #3 of 12 (2139 views)
Shortcut
Re: [archer] Roger is missing! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hello Archer,
Thanks for replying so promptly. Don't have a scanner but working on it. There's a photo of him in the Star (29/5) if that's any help. My contact is 012-2024577/joyce_nx@yahoo.com. If he's still around the neighbourhood(which I doubt very much), he must be very scruffy by now. My only hope is that some kind soul has picked him up ...

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

May 30, 2003, 7:56 PM

Post #4 of 12 (2133 views)
Shortcut

Hi Joyce,

I have seen your ads yesterday... feel so sorry ! I'll ask my friends staying in USJ to keep a look out for Roger.

cheers,
minglmy

Joyce_nx
Novice

May 31, 2003, 6:38 AM

Post #5 of 12 (2116 views)
Shortcut
Re: [minglmy] Roger is missing! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi MiNg YaNg & MoChA girl,
Thanks for the concern. Feeling more and more depressed by the hour. Keep wondering where Roger could be...Holly, our other dog looks equally sad. She was soooo... excited when we came back after going out for a while. Must be pretty lonely for her too...Do u stay in the USJ area, too?

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Jun 2, 2003, 6:12 PM

Post #6 of 12 (2100 views)
Shortcut

Hi Joyce,

I saw a white terrier in Sect 17 on saturday but unfortunately it is not your Roger. I trace the dog till i found the owner of the dog (who is also staying in Sect 17 too)

cheers,
minglmy

Joyce_nx
Novice

Jun 3, 2003, 6:16 AM

Post #7 of 12 (2080 views)
Shortcut
Re: [minglmy] Roger is missing! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi again,
Glad that you traced the owner. I also saw a very cute brown terrier in USJ - obviously let out by the owner for a short stroll. I wish people would realise how dangerous it is...I mean, I lost Roger even though I don't let my dogs out unsupervised. Thanks for keeping in touch...take care.

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Jun 3, 2003, 5:45 PM

Post #8 of 12 (2075 views)
Shortcut

Hi Joyce,

I was actually hoping that it was your roger...but then again it doesn't make sense that roger would walk all the way from USJ to Sect 17... but anyway, will still keep a lookout for roger whenever I'm around that area. Hope you'll find him soon !

cheers,
minglmy

carmine

Jun 4, 2003, 7:23 AM

Post #9 of 12 (2058 views)
Shortcut

Dear Joyce,

I am staying at USJ 14. Would you please send me your doggie's pic and also something that can tell that its him/her. Maybe I can look out for you.

Joyce_nx
Novice

Jun 4, 2003, 8:23 PM

Post #10 of 12 (2050 views)
Shortcut
Re: [carmine] Roger is missing! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi carmine,
Thanks for the reply. About the pic, I have put up many around the USJ 9 area but will put some up in USJ 14 as well. Anyway to pass it to you? No identification on Rog but he's obviously old, in the sense that he walks very slowly. Also has a soft protrusion in his under belly, but of course you can't see it unless you get up close and personal.
Thanks again for the concern. Pls do keep a look-out for him.
Joyce

carmine

Jun 4, 2003, 8:36 PM

Post #11 of 12 (2048 views)
Shortcut

My email address : kahmun83@hotmail.com

Joyce_nx
Novice

Jun 6, 2003, 9:44 PM

Post #12 of 12 (2018 views)
Shortcut
Re: [carmine] Roger is missing! [In reply to] Can't Post

Thanks Carmine,
Will contact u soon with Roger's pic.Wink

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my