Home: Dog & Puppy Health: Vaccination:
HELP PLS

silkyt
Novice

Nov 17, 2007, 9:49 PM

Post #1 of 3 (12137 views)
Shortcut
HELP PLS Can't Post

can someone help me pls ... i was given a 6 month old silky terrier.... i was told that all necessary jabs and vaccination had been done. but looking at the medical card tell me diff things.

1. the 2nd pic shows the statement "1st nov hardworm prevention". does this mean i have to bring to the vet for jab on 1st nov...which i know is passed.

2. the date 19/04/08 means my dog is due for another vaccine?

3. the date 12/10/08 also means due for another jab?

pls help me.... im unsure n dare not consult a vet unnecessarily. scared they charge me like RM30 for asking things...
Attachments: Picture 039.jpg (160 KB)
  Picture 037.jpg (154 KB)

chrisong
Doggyman

Nov 18, 2007, 12:57 AM

Post #2 of 3 (12134 views)
Shortcut
Re: [silkyt] HELP PLS [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
can someone help me pls ... i was given a 6 month old silky terrier.... i was told that all necessary jabs and vaccination had been done. but looking at the medical card tell me diff things.

1. the 2nd pic shows the statement "1st nov hardworm prevention". does this mean i have to bring to the vet for jab on 1st nov...which i know is passed.

2. the date 19/04/08 means my dog is due for another vaccine?

3. the date 12/10/08 also means due for another jab?

pls help me.... im unsure n dare not consult a vet unnecessarily. scared they charge me like RM30 for asking things...

Heartworm prevention start 1st November 2007. You can purchase from petshop & its tablet form. You have to give to your dog consume monthly. Cost you about RM60-RM70 per box that can last you 6 months.

As for the date 19/04/08 is actually for Deworm. You need to deworm your dog 3 or 6 months time. Its also come in tablet form and you also can purchase from petshop. Cost you about RM5-RM6 per tablet. Silky required 1/2 tablet so the other half you just keep it.

For the date 12/10/08 mean is annual vaccination. Usually cost RM30 - RM45.

Thats it.

silkyt
Novice

Nov 18, 2007, 3:17 AM

Post #3 of 3 (12130 views)
Shortcut
Re: [chrisong] HELP PLS [In reply to] Can't Post

oh ok ...so i dont have to bring to the vet for any of the cases right?...thanks man...i see u helping me alot.... now im much clearer..thanks...ur a good human...haha...

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my