Puppies for Good Homes

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

min69jie
Dog Kichi

Oct 3, 2007, 4:22 AM

Post #26 of 51 (5392 views)
Shortcut
Re: [myzanordin] Puppies for Good Homes [In reply to] Can't Post

do u noe wers the vet? mayb i could drop by one day to hav a look.

min69jie
Dog Kichi

Oct 3, 2007, 4:38 AM

Post #27 of 51 (5392 views)
Shortcut
Re: [acsyen] Puppies for Good Homes [In reply to] Can't Post

yen, how r u goin to manage the cost of fostering doggies?? ur such an angel. since i'v got my ECS, im aredi planning to move to terrace house nex yr after our contract ends here,condo.by then can keep more dogs.do u stil hav any smaller breed with u currently?pls send me some pix. multibass@hotmail.com

lilfunky
Canine Addict

Oct 3, 2007, 9:09 PM

Post #28 of 51 (5367 views)
Shortcut
Re: [min69jie] Puppies for Good Homes [In reply to] Can't Post

wah ming jie, so crazy about huh ? i love em i doesnt have much space already. need to remove my 2 mongrel to my grandmum house then only adopt few to my house Laugh. i nid wait my baybie bigger and paper train first. he very notty pee poo around. my head also pecah adi. haha
Love them, they will love you
They Don't Talk Don't Meant They Wrong.

acsyen
Ultra ALPHA

Oct 3, 2007, 11:24 PM

Post #29 of 51 (5351 views)
Shortcut
Re: [lilfunky] Puppies for Good Homes [In reply to] Can't Post

Well it is not very costly to maintain them.. There are ppl who can't foster or adopt but they are willing to sponsor food or even the spaying. And part of my salary goes for this 'charity' work. Hmmm.. My own pup learnt quite fast le now she 97% of the time poo n pee on papers.. U can check her out at www.malaysianumber1.com/petzz her name is Tasha..

~Nature's Way: Raw Food for Health ~

~ Pet ID Tags: A MUST For Every Pet! ~

tuckfoong780
New User

Oct 6, 2007, 5:51 PM

Post #30 of 51 (5291 views)
Shortcut
Re: [angsh25] Puppies for Good Homes [In reply to] Can't Post

hihi.. sorry for disturbing.. r ur puupies still available for adoption?? i looking to have a puppy.

email me if the puppy still available for adoption.. my email address is :tuckfoong780@hotmail.com

lilfunky
Canine Addict

Oct 7, 2007, 6:13 AM

Post #31 of 51 (5274 views)
Shortcut
Re: [tuckfoong780] Puppies for Good Homes [In reply to] Can't Post

http://malaysianumber1.com/...showthread.php?t=761

try this. acsyen got plenty of mixbreed. they nid good home, help them out
Love them, they will love you
They Don't Talk Don't Meant They Wrong.

min69jie
Dog Kichi

Oct 10, 2007, 8:41 AM

Post #32 of 51 (5204 views)
Shortcut
Re: [myzanordin] Puppies for Good Homes [In reply to] Can't Post

hey Myz, my mom wants to take the ACS. i wana noe wers the vet is located n the name of the vet, im free to view the dog lately. we r reli interested.

acsyen
Ultra ALPHA

Oct 10, 2007, 3:47 PM

Post #33 of 51 (5193 views)
Shortcut
Re: [min69jie] Puppies for Good Homes [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi minjie,

I have taken up the ACS to foster as the vet need place for the high demand in boarding due to the festive season. If you are really interested pls call me at 012-4151524 (yen) to view the pup. Pls bear in mind that my terms and conditions for the dog are mainly to spay/neuter the dog and all vaccinations must be kept updated. If you are bringing the dog far I will require you to pay for the spaying /neutering and get the operation done before you take the dog. Thanks. Hope you understand that what i do is for the welfare of the dog. Thanks..

shiennn
Novice

Oct 18, 2007, 1:47 PM

Post #34 of 51 (5104 views)
Shortcut

hi im interested wit your puppies. could u email me the pictures? my email add is rascalwee@HOT.m.A.i.L.com

myzanordin
ALPHA

Oct 18, 2007, 7:13 PM

Post #35 of 51 (5087 views)
Shortcut
Re: [shiennn] Puppies for Good Homes [In reply to] Can't Post

Please call Yen at (012) 4151524. Adopter is subject to interview for fosterer to see the suitability. Apart from that, puppy need to be sterilized before going to the new home. Home visit is part of the agreement too. Should fosterer find any animal cruelty/ neglect involved, she has the right to take the puppy back. All these is in the agreement. Hope you understand. All she wants is the best for the animal......

Good luck in finding a dog that suits you.

amycfm
Novice

Oct 18, 2007, 7:59 PM

Post #36 of 51 (5082 views)
Shortcut
Re: [angsh25] Puppies for Good Homes [In reply to] Can't Post

is the puppies still available. I'm interested to adopt a second puppies for company my doggies. Last month my dog was stollen. Now the puppies was upset because din't have partner. Please email me amycfm

jessegour
Novice

Oct 30, 2007, 6:19 AM

Post #37 of 51 (4922 views)
Shortcut

hi,

Do u still have any good breed puppies for adoption? I currently have a dog. Mix breed. I want a pure breed puppy for a change. I've had this dog (Lara) for 2 years now. thanks

acsyen
Ultra ALPHA

Oct 31, 2007, 4:18 AM

Post #38 of 51 (4886 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jessegour] Puppies for Good Homes [In reply to] Can't Post

I seriously do not know the difference between pure breeds and mongrels. My mongrels behave better than the pure breeds. To answer your question yes I have 3 pure breeds for adoption and also a shih tzu mix but these I go base on reccomendation mostly or i will give if you can convince me that you can give them a really good home..

jessegour
Novice

Oct 31, 2007, 9:28 AM

Post #39 of 51 (4872 views)
Shortcut

Me and my family really love animals. Especially dogs. My children really love them and willing to spend so much time with the dogs. My neighbor (a few doors away) has 4 dogs. My children will spend so much time with the dogs. We have a dog ( a mix breed) but the trouble with this dog is she never plays well with kids. She barks too loud and I am afraid the neighbors will start to complain (as I have a new neighbor that moved in a few days ago). I had an incident when my dog kept barking throughout the night (she never barks through out unless for a reason) and my neighbor came out with a rod to don't know do what (I saw with my own eyes) We were hoping to get another dog which is of good breed and who does not bark too loud or to almost anything. I notice some dogs don't have such loud barks and they don't bark to just the sight of anything. I am really hoping you could help me as I am very sure we will care for the new dog. we have put up with the current dog for 2 years (we got it when she was 5 weeks old). I live in a double storey home with a small garden. My children will be delighted.

acsyen
Ultra ALPHA

Oct 31, 2007, 3:02 PM

Post #40 of 51 (4865 views)
Shortcut

From what you have said here you have not convinced me at all instead it shows me that you can't handle dogs well too. Sorry for my honesty. You can ask any forumers here on why i say so. Am curious to know what will happen if the new dog learns from the old dog and both bark and bark the whole night?

edksdan
Dog Kichi

Oct 31, 2007, 6:24 PM

Post #41 of 51 (4856 views)
Shortcut

My doggie will also bark with reason known to them, but they will stop once I ask them to or I"ll go out and check and see what they are barking at. Upon reason why they bark are known, I'll tell them why they should not bark or sometimes I just say GOOD GIRLS. Never once my NEIGHBOUR come out and check woh, somemore, with a rod.

Did you manage to find out what that rod for?

acsyen
Ultra ALPHA

Oct 31, 2007, 6:55 PM

Post #42 of 51 (4852 views)
Shortcut
Re: [edksdan] Puppies for Good Homes [In reply to] Can't Post

Tell me edksdan do you see the reason why i will not give her a dog? I really am wondering am i wrong with my judgement or not.

fartu
Dog Kichi

Oct 31, 2007, 8:41 PM

Post #43 of 51 (4846 views)
Shortcut

hi jessegour,

dogs, like human being, some talk very loud the whole street can hear the conversation, some talk so soft that u have problem knowing what they say, i m proud of being an owner of a dog who bark loud, my dog at home bark damn loud, so what? do u want to instal an alarm system that only you can hear it? u want a loud alarm system.
unfortunately for human, and for dogs too, there is no such thing to adjust thier volume.
no one can train a dog to bark louder, or softer, if there is i m sure my neighbour would want to hire the person cos she has a dog who bark like chicken.
dog bark to warn u, whether it is a big issue or non issues to u they dont know, when they sense something funny, they will bark to alert u, be thankful to your dog and give him more love and sense of security, that he know u apreciate his job. he may probably bark Softer, or less often.
another dog is not the solution.

baca882004
Novice

Nov 1, 2007, 3:50 AM

Post #44 of 51 (4812 views)
Shortcut

jessegour , I read this forum everyday but never replied as there are enough people commenting. But today, I feel that I need to say something.

Firstly, it is important to understand your dog. If my dog was barking the whole night, I'd go out and find out what was irritating her. And I will comfort her and make whatever is bothering her go away. I will not let her get so anxious and worked up the whole night.

As for children, I have 2 children of my own. And yes, some dogs are loud when they are playing, but the barking never scared my children. Because they grow up with the dogs and are comfortable with them.

Also, have you spent enough time bonding and training your dog? To have better manners and be more gentle towards children?

For your information, I have a mongrel which I adopt from SPCA and a Labrador. And I can tell you, the mongrel is the smarter one. But both of them, no matter the breed, are loved equally. Both have their faults, but they are family, so we accept their faults and love their strengths.

Like our children, we do not throw the naughty ones away.

acsyen
Ultra ALPHA

Nov 1, 2007, 5:06 AM

Post #45 of 51 (4807 views)
Shortcut
Re: [baca882004] Puppies for Good Homes [In reply to] Can't Post

Thanks a lot for the comments. You really do understand how to take care of a dog. This is the problem i face all the time. Everyone wants my pedigree whether they know how to handle it or not that is another question. Affordability is also another question and most people do not know the basics of a dog's health care.

I've been having mixed breeds all my life. Most of them i rescue from the streets and they really are loyal and love you with all their heart. Once my mix breed was so happy to see me that she rush across the street without seeing the cars and she went rolling under a car lucky the car stopped and she escaped unhurt. I almost fainted there. She will even stand in the heavy rain just to follow me to take something from the car. Very sad that she has died after 11 years with me. Till now mix breeds are still my companions..

jessegour
Novice

Nov 1, 2007, 6:40 AM

Post #46 of 51 (4794 views)
Shortcut

Hi all,

Thanks for all ur replies me regarding me taking another dog. You all maybe right. It's ok acsyen if you don't trust me with ur dog. Well abt the rod... I don't know what she wanted to do. But she surely didn't do anything. so I really don't know what was the idea of a rod. And to on of ur answers abt getting out and finding what was the problem? Yes, I did..at least 5 times that night. But we really didn't know what it was. A few days later we found out one of the neighbours house thief almost got in. I didnt sleep the whole night the night the dog was barking. Thank you all so much. Appreciate it.

dove
Dog Kichi

Nov 7, 2007, 5:11 AM

Post #47 of 51 (4666 views)
Shortcut
Re: [baca882004] Puppies for Good Homes [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
well said fartu and baca882004 ... i love my dogs for what they are....and i am responsible for their well being, come what may ! pedigree or not... it's only a 'brand'... ............... a mongrel doesn't give lesser love than a pedigree, i can vouch for that !

(This post was edited by dove on Nov 7, 2007, 5:14 AM)

mbless
K9 Kaki

Nov 9, 2007, 3:41 AM

Post #48 of 51 (4574 views)
Shortcut

may I ask where will you place your next dog? Indoor or outdoor.... I have few for adoptions... all are desexed so you have to pay for the neut fees. All are also vacinated and dewormed. i need to know where u stay, etc... please do give me a call... 012 5175322. Thanks.

amycfm
Novice

Nov 9, 2007, 5:53 PM

Post #49 of 51 (4547 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mbless] Puppies for Good Homes [In reply to] Can't Post

hi...what breed did u have. Now i put my dog inside house. I'm interested to adopt 2nd dog for companion my mix maltese.

baby933
Dog Kichi

Nov 9, 2007, 9:20 PM

Post #50 of 51 (4527 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mbless] Puppies for Good Homes [In reply to] Can't Post

I wan to Adoption oso..

sent they Picture to me oso..

baby_angle933@hotmail.com

Thx U

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my