unhappy? come and visit here

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

shekel
Enthusiast

Nov 6, 2007, 10:41 PM

Post #1 of 73 (1802 views)
Shortcut
unhappy? come and visit here Can't Post

inviting all member who have funny or anything about doggy stories or video to share with that can make ppl happy, smile or laught. it doest not have to be your furkid as long as make ppl smile...Smile.

pregnant lady here need abit of giggle.Tongue

check this out, it'll make you smile... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=caf_qNhpeiQ

Shekel

bakamono
Enthusiast

Nov 8, 2007, 6:36 PM

Post #2 of 73 (1763 views)
Shortcut
Re: [shekel] unhappy? come and visit here [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Shekel, try the Talking Dog on You Tube. It's my favourate.Pregnant lady needs LOTS of happy times n later u'll find that yr baby is an angel, not crying much.

Regards

acsyen
Ultra ALPHA

Nov 8, 2007, 7:24 PM

Post #3 of 73 (1757 views)
Shortcut

Hmmm... i volunteer to tell you what some of my rescued/boarding dogs do. Hope the owner sees this haha..

Spotty the dalmatian - very naughty and manja boy. When he wanna manja and we dun wan to manja him he will either stand in the rain or hot sun and cry loud loud till we go out and pet him. Then must manja him a bit or he will not come in. Some more he loves the old newpaper lorry that comes and shout everywhere. He will howl along with it like he's singing. Best part it's not monotonous it has high n low pitch just like he's singing...haha..

Bobby the bulldog - lately become very naughty dun wanna eat his medicine he will keep on spit it out and as his skin is so thick he will hide it betweeen there and spit it out after a while. So naughty then we use newspaper n whack him he was so angry with us. Guess what he did.. He ran to the big cage and put his head under it and dun want to come out. Since he so fat his whole body is outside and only the head inside. Like ostrich. Next time will take pictures of it. Then he merajuk dun wanna come out even though we call him many times. Suddenly a cat walked pass and all the dogs start to bark and he also come out and bark be a kaypo.. After the cat pass he just go n put his head there again never once look at us. Guess he must be really angry.. So notty.. Must his head le.. Should see his face when he is on my bed he dun wanna come out of the room at all. Will take more pics to keep you entertained..

~Nature's Way: Raw Food for Health ~

~ Pet ID Tags: A MUST For Every Pet! ~

shekel
Enthusiast

Nov 8, 2007, 9:03 PM

Post #4 of 73 (1750 views)
Shortcut
Re: [acsyen] unhappy? come and visit here [In reply to] Can't Post

thanks bakamono. hope she'll have the angel smile when she's out.

Yen, should take more photo it will be fun.Wink i can imagine how Bobby sad face look like .

this is my sis Gina ckc name cookie his only 5 months old sleeping post

Shekel

acsyen
Ultra ALPHA

Nov 8, 2007, 9:44 PM

Post #5 of 73 (1747 views)
Shortcut

Waaa.. u got good imagination. His head under the cage dunno how to snap that le. Can only snap his big back side..haha

shekel
Enthusiast

Nov 8, 2007, 10:21 PM

Post #6 of 73 (1739 views)
Shortcut
Re: [acsyen] unhappy? come and visit here [In reply to] Can't Post

snap back side lo...Tongue
Shekel

tanmoon

Nov 9, 2007, 6:04 PM

Post #7 of 73 (1711 views)
Shortcut

haha so cute your sister dog sleep with the tongue out. Did her dog always sleep like that or just too tired???

shekel
Enthusiast

Nov 9, 2007, 7:09 PM

Post #8 of 73 (1693 views)
Shortcut
Re: [tanmoon] unhappy? come and visit here [In reply to] Can't Post

yup!Tongue cookie always sleep like that even you touch his tounge he'll still be sleeping. he even like this post Laugh
Shekel

acsyen
Ultra ALPHA

Nov 9, 2007, 7:27 PM

Post #9 of 73 (1688 views)
Shortcut

WAaa... Tak tau malu... Shame shame.. buka kaki so bug...

lilfunky
Canine Addict

Nov 9, 2007, 7:55 PM

Post #10 of 73 (1681 views)
Shortcut

hahaha not shy meh!? hahaha my god but is a very sexy pose doh!
Love them, they will love you
They Don't Talk Don't Meant They Wrong.

shekel
Enthusiast

Nov 9, 2007, 10:30 PM

Post #11 of 73 (1665 views)
Shortcut
Re: [lilfunky] unhappy? come and visit here [In reply to] Can't Post

he's just a baby only 5 months. only the mommy are pai se with his post
Shekel

lilfunky
Canine Addict

Nov 9, 2007, 11:21 PM

Post #12 of 73 (1658 views)
Shortcut

haha yeah is kinda cool .
buthen i feel so upset today. i saw an adult mongrel kena bang by a lorry.
then i saw the lorry stop. then i tot he will come down and see the doggie. buthen he didnt while straight away goes off. and that road is a very busy road. end up my heart doesn't feel alright. den i try turn back see lor cause i thinking he dont take the doggie off the road.
And YES is true he didnt take the doggie off. den i grab some tissue go down carry both leg together drag to beside. is kinda heavy cant carry properly. his back leg broke. so heartache. that time i stop the car everyone looking at me. am i doing a right thing or not? i use to do this but that road alot ppl alot ppl look at me. i can see alot dead doggies . 1 week can see 2 atlease. how cruel is this word. i will forgive some they bang they willing to take the doggie to beside. cause u noe the doggie sometimes simply run on the road 1. so we cant do anything sometimes.
but some are unforgiveable, they bang and straight away go down even come down. such idiot. EHHH make me getting emotional d Mad

tanmoon

Nov 10, 2007, 12:50 AM

Post #13 of 73 (1649 views)
Shortcut

this post is the latest yoga sleeping style. if you all want your dog to be more healthy teach them to sleep in this way and don't forget the tongue. HAHAHAHAH

shekel
Enthusiast

Nov 13, 2007, 1:48 AM

Post #14 of 73 (1608 views)
Shortcut

you did a right thing but is the dog still alive?Unsure but you suppose to make me happy le... why you give me bad newsCrazy. sigh... my father inlaw this few days feed my boy rubbish again laMad i wait until my father inlaw go out then i cepat cepat bring that rubbish give to other stray dogs.Tongue this morning my boy eat rumput again sigh... meaning his tummy not feeling well.Unsure
Shekel

bakamono
Enthusiast

Nov 15, 2007, 7:20 PM

Post #15 of 73 (1558 views)
Shortcut

yr boy feeling better oledi kah?

Here's another one for u to check out yr boy's character. Take the test n see which group he belongs.

www.petconnectgame.com

shekel
Enthusiast

Nov 15, 2007, 9:40 PM

Post #16 of 73 (1545 views)
Shortcut
Re: [bakamono] unhappy? come and visit here [In reply to] Can't Post

hey bakamono, my boy feel lots better after taking the grass and vomit everything out again. that's his remedy laTongue he learn from his friends.

i took the test it was accurate Wink he's a investigatorCool which he is la most of time
Shekel

mw_pon
Enthusiast

Nov 16, 2007, 1:01 AM

Post #17 of 73 (1528 views)
Shortcut

ur doggie also cannot put his tounge in same case here. i wonder y eh?
i'm just starting adopting a dog from an old lady and i'm glad i adopt one intead of buying one. but one thing troubles me is both me and my bf are not on the same path when one start scolding the dog the other sure be the good cop who sided the dog side.....like tht how to train him .....sigh~ but who wouldnt help out my dog especially when he show his pity face.....

bakamono
Enthusiast

Nov 16, 2007, 4:22 PM

Post #18 of 73 (1505 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mw_pon] unhappy? come and visit here [In reply to] Can't Post

it only means that they feel so safe in the enviroment knowing no one will hurt them n there4 they will relax TOTALLY. Hv u seen any stray on the street sleeping like that? They hv to fend for themselves n need to be alert every minute. To the doggies world, the tummy is the most sensitive part n they will not allow anyone they don't trust to stroke them there. Another part is the backside. My son tried to stroke a Pekinese's back the first time they met n he got snap. Very deep bite on his finger.

lilfunky
Canine Addict

Nov 16, 2007, 9:13 PM

Post #19 of 73 (1485 views)
Shortcut

lol, the first time u say ur boy eat rumput for me is fine. is medecine . firstly i duno cause got alot of stray. they did that sumore vomit i was scare. after that i also find out.. hahaha is funny when u see them eating rumput. cause like goat aka kambing haha

shekel
Enthusiast

Nov 20, 2007, 6:06 PM

Post #20 of 73 (1437 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mw_pon] unhappy? come and visit here [In reply to] Can't Post

hehe actually cookie's tounge very long. Tongue helikes to lick and you can see his tounge really longLaugh
Shekel

shekel
Enthusiast

Nov 20, 2007, 6:08 PM

Post #21 of 73 (1436 views)
Shortcut

yup like kambing /lembu hehehe. but he knows which rumput/daun for what purpose.
Shekel

lilfunky
Canine Addict

Nov 20, 2007, 6:34 PM

Post #22 of 73 (1435 views)
Shortcut

ofcause they noe, they professional leh. but, mixed breed and mongrels do these only. i never see pedigree do before so far.. but sometimes i see my mixed retriever go eat rumput. i shout at him, "woi kambing" haha Laugh

acsyen
Ultra ALPHA

Nov 20, 2007, 6:44 PM

Post #23 of 73 (1434 views)
Shortcut

makan rumput is to help them digest the food better. If the dog feels they can't digest food well they will go eat grass so dun scold them..

shekel
Enthusiast

Nov 22, 2007, 4:28 AM

Post #24 of 73 (1394 views)
Shortcut

smart shih tzu --- http://www.youtube.com/...&feature=related
Shekel

shekel
Enthusiast

Nov 22, 2007, 4:58 AM

Post #25 of 73 (1392 views)
Shortcut

this dog is cool she can count!!! --- www.youtube.com/watch?v=prOzOsJpR7Q&feature=related
Shekel

(This post was edited by shekel on Nov 22, 2007, 4:59 AM)

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my