Home: Hunting Dog Forum: Hunting Dogs:
LOOking FOr Male German Shorthair POinter

ValerieSHeng
Novice

Oct 29, 2007, 4:03 AM

Post #1 of 21 (34838 views)
Shortcut
LOOking FOr Male German Shorthair POinter Can't Post

Hello everyone, DO you have any friends who have a male German Shorthair POinters?

(This post was edited by Admin on Nov 1, 2007, 10:48 PM)

chrisong
Doggyman

Oct 29, 2007, 6:17 PM

Post #2 of 21 (34805 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ValerieSHeng] LOOking FOr Male German Shorthair POinter [In reply to] Can't Post

I know someone keeping GSP.

ValerieSHeng
Novice

Oct 29, 2007, 11:08 PM

Post #3 of 21 (34799 views)
Shortcut
Re: [chrisong] LOOking FOr Male German Shorthair POinter [In reply to] Can't Post

rEALLY? could you mind sent me email...shengkl

I didnt meant to earn money or wat..is just that i really love this kind of dog...

I ahve no idea why they so against it...seriously speaking i am a year-4 medical student, breed to

improve breed?OMG...

YOu are asking why only now i breed? I breed her once but i not sure why tak jadi, maybe

not enough time spends..i really not sure...:(

ValerieSHeng
Novice

Oct 30, 2007, 9:51 PM

Post #4 of 21 (34781 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ValerieSHeng] LOOking FOr Male German Shorthair POinter [In reply to] Can't Post

.Kindly let me know..okie...Tq

(This post was edited by Admin on Nov 1, 2007, 10:48 PM)

chrisong
Doggyman

Oct 30, 2007, 11:08 PM

Post #5 of 21 (34780 views)
Shortcut

I advice you not to let ppls know your contact number in public forum.

You're inviting those backyard/commercial dog breeders calling your number.

You didn't call MKA up for GSP breeder/owner detail meh???

ValerieSHeng
Novice

Oct 31, 2007, 12:53 AM

Post #6 of 21 (34774 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
This is my contact No. ..Kindly let me know..okie...Tq

ValerieSHeng
Novice

Oct 31, 2007, 1:01 AM

Post #7 of 21 (34771 views)
Shortcut
Re: [chrisong] LOOking FOr Male German Shorthair POinter [In reply to] Can't Post

YEs, i called MKA , they dont have anyone who have this kind of dogs..u know anyone?? Seriously, so sorry for not knowing the rules in this forum..,but i really not sure where else i can get them...

Riccaval
ALPHA

Oct 31, 2007, 7:50 PM

Post #8 of 21 (34748 views)
Shortcut

GSP are indeed rare over here. One of the ways to seek what you are looking for is thru doggie forums. Some forums are strict with rules and members are not so friendly. You have to look around, there are a few local doggie forums around.

But my opinion ah, if you are serious with improving the breed, you should import a good quality one. Start off with good foundation stocks.

If you just want to breed mediore looking GSP..no point lah. Breeding is not easy, lots of heartaches and headaches.

ValerieSHeng
Novice

Oct 31, 2007, 7:57 PM

Post #9 of 21 (34741 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Riccaval] LOOking FOr Male German Shorthair POinter [In reply to] Can't Post

Do you know other forums besides this...? Kindly intro to me..thanks thanks...!!! Anyway thanks for the information...

Riccaval
ALPHA

Oct 31, 2007, 8:36 PM

Post #10 of 21 (34733 views)
Shortcut

Do a Google search.....i'm sure you can find some. But I have to say, this one has more members and more participation. Recently invaded by many self proclaimed "dog lovers" and interesting mudslinging stories......

ValerieSHeng
Novice

Nov 1, 2007, 10:21 AM

Post #11 of 21 (34710 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Riccaval] LOOking FOr Male German Shorthair POinter [In reply to] Can't Post

i dunno la...they are saying chit-chat-place where speak all you can...however they are setting rules and regulations...then might as well just change it 'MUST follow FORUM RULES'....everyone have different way of doing things...HOwever, i am impressed by some of the stories...like got one actually taking care of 2 dogs that have PArvo-virus...maybe the dogs should go for PAlliative care in stead of just be there waiting to death....!!!

acsyen
Ultra ALPHA

Nov 1, 2007, 3:24 PM

Post #12 of 21 (34708 views)
Shortcut

It is definitely not fair to not give the dog a chance to live. Since in medical nothing is 100% it is also not 100% that the dog will die. And it doesn't mean that they are not given treatment at all from a vet. They would have died if we have not sent it to the vet the moment we found them. I have met quite a few dogs which has survived this deadly virus. Personally handled them myself also. Can't expect much from chit chat section even other section do have out of topic replies. That's very usual in a forum.

~Nature's Way: Raw Food for Health ~

~ Pet ID Tags: A MUST For Every Pet! ~

ValerieSHeng
Novice

Nov 1, 2007, 6:02 PM

Post #13 of 21 (34701 views)
Shortcut
Re: [acsyen] LOOking FOr Male German Shorthair POinter [In reply to] Can't Post

you just search what's the defination of PAlliative care then you will understadn what am i saying...is a very new branch in medical field..

acsyen
Ultra ALPHA

Nov 1, 2007, 6:05 PM

Post #14 of 21 (34697 views)
Shortcut

Would expect this answer from a year four medical student..

ValerieSHeng
Novice

Nov 1, 2007, 6:11 PM

Post #15 of 21 (34694 views)
Shortcut

yeah of course..rather than you guys saving here n there and also can only sent for vet's help...wat else?

acsyen
Ultra ALPHA

Nov 1, 2007, 6:20 PM

Post #16 of 21 (34692 views)
Shortcut

Rather than increasing the population of dogs. i would like to decrease it as much as i can and find good homes for them so they dun have to live in the streets and always in hunger.

acsyen
Ultra ALPHA

Nov 1, 2007, 6:43 PM

Post #17 of 21 (34683 views)
Shortcut

Also I am not as educated as you are so maybe you can tell us what you will do if you have a dog with parvovirus or distemper. Would be good if you can include how palliative care can help in this situation.

ValerieSHeng
Novice

Nov 1, 2007, 8:43 PM

Post #18 of 21 (34670 views)
Shortcut

Sorry to be rude, you guys are pre-occupied with the thoughts, just like those schiz pplUnsure..breed then increase population of strays..as i mention i am not producing STRAYS..i just wan GSP only..and bare in mind GSP is NOT STRAYs...

chrisong
Doggyman

Nov 1, 2007, 10:24 PM

Post #19 of 21 (34668 views)
Shortcut

Forum rules already stated no dog matching are allowed. I think most forum have this rules.

Reduce stray and irresponsible breeding is why this rules exist in most forum.

Seem like Admin also not doing their job monitor this forum. SAD

Admin

Nov 1, 2007, 11:15 PM

Post #20 of 21 (34654 views)
Shortcut

For your info

http://www.puppy.com.my/...;;page=unread#unread

terence_stephen
Novice

Dec 15, 2010, 7:43 PM

Post #21 of 21 (27785 views)
Shortcut

hye i have a german short hair pointer , but he is very old dude .... he is in Ipoh

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my