Home: Lost & Found: Lost, Missing or Stolen Dogs:
Found dog ! (Dog rehome to his owner )

berry0328
Novice

Oct 27, 2007, 11:08 PM

Post #1 of 4 (891 views)
Shortcut
Found dog ! (Dog rehome to his owner ) Can't Post

I lost my Goldie on Thursday morning then I found her on the following day. Strange thing is I found her 20KM away from my house, at sri petaling ! that need to take 45min from where i stay by car.

On Saturday (27th Oct, a day after Goldie returned home), I was awake by a stranger dog's cry. I FOUND a male shih shu infront of my house, rested inside longkang. He seems not belonging to any of the owner in my neighbourhood; for it doesn't look familiar to me at all.

I pick him home and bath him, he is spotted w/ ticks and w/ no injury.

Apart from this, I took step to post necessary info onto the lovdog.com and cari.com for he/she that is now struggling to locate urr beloving dog. In attachment is the picture of the shih shu that i FOUND...

PS. Something to think about, wat a coincident to have 2 x lost dog cases happen in this prompt moment of mine. If the lost dog case not d/t irresponsible dog owner; should this b'coz of some syndicate out that is searching for good breed dogs for $$ on returns. So be it or may not be right; msg to all pets owner to pay extra care & attention to your beloving dog; for losing a dog is not an easy moment to pass thru. Our dog can't speak/direct where is its owner's address, to understand signboard showing dangerous ahead, climb off a deep drainage which is fill w/ water in this raining season, skilled w/ martial art to fight w/ street dogs....etc.

(This post was edited by berry0328 on Oct 28, 2007, 5:30 PM)

supermutts
K9 Senior

Oct 28, 2007, 1:25 AM

Post #2 of 4 (878 views)
Shortcut
Re: [berry0328] Found dog ! [In reply to] Can't Post

very interesting, how did you manage to locate goldie? where is ur area of residence??

if the shitzu outside ur place is a stolen dog n' dumped there, tht means those guys are active in ur area, so pls let us know ur area. then ppl there will hv to take extra care!!

No Buying! No Selling! No Breeding!

Don't Lost your dogs!!
Please make sure they are safe at home!

berry0328
Novice

Oct 28, 2007, 9:15 AM

Post #3 of 4 (859 views)
Shortcut
Re: [supermutts] Found dog ! [In reply to] Can't Post

I stay at Taman Megah, I found ,my goldie at sri petaling thru a website where a girl found goldie hang around nearby her house.

supermutts
K9 Senior

Oct 28, 2007, 8:31 PM

Post #4 of 4 (837 views)
Shortcut
Re: [berry0328] Found dog ! [In reply to] Can't Post

so how did ur goldie got lost in the first place?

No Buying! No Selling! No Breeding!

Don't Lost your dogs!!
Please make sure they are safe at home!

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my