First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

musashi
ALPHA

Oct 23, 2007, 12:54 AM

Post #26 of 42 (905 views)
Shortcut
Re: [myzanordin] hi!~ Steve from Ipoh [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi,

My name is Rocky..I always confuse at the dog event if they are calling thier pet's name or calling me. Event in Taman desa....so sometimes I answer too fast then later found out they actually callng thier dogTongue

For the pee business, I bougth the tray..the tray which is place below the cage,put the newspaper on top then put the prt-sheet on it..if this is thier firts encounter,put a drop of the amonia on it,when they are ready to pee, quickly put them on the pet-sheet..they will get used to it and know what to do after that. I prepare two for them just incase my Prince Jiro don;t like the first one, he can use another one, Jiro is very particular, he won';t use the one that AYAKO alreayd used.

The wee wee sheet ( Pet-Sheet) will absorb the urine in seconds..newspapart will take long time to absorb,that's why I like to use. It's a flat-sheet diapers..

It will be expensive if you buy from Pet shop..may be RM2.50 per piece,since you have 3 doggie, I recommend you use the Jasco one..musch cheaper..In Jusco all the TOP Value item corner,you will be able to see the instruction on the cover..

Happy training !

Blush I am the man with dog's name

myzanordin
ALPHA

Oct 23, 2007, 1:09 AM

Post #27 of 42 (901 views)
Shortcut
Re: [musashi] hi!~ Steve from Ipoh [In reply to] Can't Post

Oh ok, Rocky - that's where the 'I am the man with the dog's name' come from.... no wonder ..

Ok, I will make a visit to Jusco and get one.Hopefully Brenda will use it. She is the reason y Basco & Pluto sometime 'ter accident'...grrrr...Mad. Once, she gets it...at least we wont be the unofficial maid anymore....

leecy
Ultra ALPHA

Oct 23, 2007, 2:19 AM

Post #28 of 42 (895 views)
Shortcut

Same, me here interested to know more about yours too!

Mine is RM150 300pcs, size is 24' X17' (inches)

These are the pics:

What's your size & any pic? If bigger & better i oso interested leh, but for my size & quality, so far is the cheapest i can get lar.

Regards,

Yang

mickey123
Enthusiast

Oct 24, 2007, 7:40 AM

Post #29 of 42 (854 views)
Shortcut
Re: [steve_wtm] hi!~ Steve from Ipoh [In reply to] Can't Post

well, puppy is like that.. bite anything that's available...

I have just bought a black female Labrador Retriever 2 weeks ago.. well, she's now 8 weeks old.. well, very naughty and stubborn but brilliant... love to get attention from us.. she bites anything that she found.. we'd kept a lot of things since she came.. ahhahaha.. but, what to do?? she has to go through this stage before she grows up.. by the way, she grows really fast... this picture was taken when she first come to my house 2 weeks ago.. she'd grown up a lot compare to this picture..

mickey123
Enthusiast

Oct 24, 2007, 7:59 AM

Post #30 of 42 (851 views)
Shortcut
Re: [leecy] hi!~ Steve from Ipoh [In reply to] Can't Post

I'm interested at this wee wee pad too.. for the past 2 weeks, I'm busy cleaning up all her wee wee and shit ...

really tiring... I tried to train her to wee in the toilet.. but, she refuses to do so, she's so naughty that she purposely wee in front of the toilet and let us clean up her mess Crazy.. she'll sit in front of us, looking at us cleaning up her mess... Frown then... she'll come and "rampas" the cloth from us.. biting it happily.. Mad

by the way, will the puppy bite the "wee wee pad" too?? if she does that, there's no use for us to use the wee wee pad, right??

leecy
Ultra ALPHA

Oct 24, 2007, 10:22 PM

Post #31 of 42 (828 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mickey123] hi!~ Steve from Ipoh [In reply to] Can't Post

I used to train my dogs to pee on newspaper, but then sometimes they will bite to pieces! especially when they bite when got pee on it, iaks!!

after i change to wee wee pad, non of my dogs ever bite it (touch wood!) maybe the material is not that nice to bite or something.

may i have your email pls?

Regards,

Yang

mickey123
Enthusiast

Oct 25, 2007, 2:05 AM

Post #32 of 42 (817 views)
Shortcut

well, same here.. Billion loves newspaper... Unsure

so, can't train her to wee wee/ shit there...

about my email.. at first, I tried to message you... but, I can't find any message function in this forum..

so, have to post it here.. yuhlin@hotmail.com

note: I read some books about training puppy.. they also train the puppy to wee wee on the newpaper.. that's why I tried to do so.. but, of course not success... so, when I see this wee wee pad.. I'm so keen to know more about it.. ahhaha...

leecy
Ultra ALPHA

Oct 25, 2007, 8:48 AM

Post #33 of 42 (806 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mickey123] hi!~ Steve from Ipoh [In reply to] Can't Post

I see, how old is your doggy?

Regards,

Yang

mickey123
Enthusiast

Oct 26, 2007, 4:35 AM

Post #34 of 42 (784 views)
Shortcut

Only 8 weeks old +.. (birthday: 23 August)

goofydip
Veteran

Oct 31, 2007, 2:52 AM

Post #35 of 42 (651 views)
Shortcut
Re: [steve_wtm] hi!~ Steve from Ipoh [In reply to] Can't Post

hey hey... welcome... i'm from kampar, near ipoh lo... Tongue

Tongue My Friendster Tongue

Frown Welcome to Goofy's Blog Frown

"don't be angry at me for long & don't lock me up as punishment. you have your work, your entertainment and your friends. I only have U"---from a doggie's voice

musashi
ALPHA

Oct 31, 2007, 4:32 PM

Post #36 of 42 (637 views)
Shortcut

Hi leecy,

The wee wee pad I bought from Jusco is RM49.90 for 102 pcs, siza is the same as yours, but may be thinner. It's much more economical than yours..but I am not sure how many timers you can use...I usually repalce immediately my Jiro / Ayako used once.maximum twice..depends on the amount of urine they kept lah..Jiro is worst, he won't use it for second time and complaint a lot if I don't change to new sheet..Pirate

khengteik
ALPHA

Oct 31, 2007, 5:02 PM

Post #37 of 42 (636 views)
Shortcut

wahh.. so picky 1 ark your Jiro? only want new thing... old thing dowan.. Frown

A dog is a man's most loyal friend.

musashi
ALPHA

Nov 1, 2007, 1:02 AM

Post #38 of 42 (622 views)
Shortcut
Re: [khengteik] hi!~ Steve from Ipoh [In reply to] Can't Post

Ya lah...and alwyas looking for new girlfriend only...the one at home never appreciate.

Spoilt child.Blush...if give him a big pierce of meat, he will not eat untill I cut it to small pices..give him a bone also must tear out the meat for him,not an ordinary dog at all..he think he is a Prince Crazy

khengteik
ALPHA

Nov 1, 2007, 1:12 AM

Post #39 of 42 (614 views)
Shortcut

waaa.. ai meh.... so spoilt... hahaha be careful oo... after he become ur alpha.. Frown

A dog is a man's most loyal friend.

myzanordin
ALPHA

Nov 1, 2007, 1:42 AM

Post #40 of 42 (610 views)
Shortcut

ha ha ..welcome to the club..I tried this method of taking away the food bowl when my min. pin refuse to eat....they tak layan...until I have to beg them in a very soft tone...'sorry lar...i yell at u ..please eat ..." huh ...only then they eat ....Unsure..

My Brenda, will look up and bark if she wants me to carry her...when I feel tired and put her down...she will look up & bark again....hellloo.....Crazy ..it happen at the training ground recently...the classmates ketawa like hell...

shekel
Enthusiast

Nov 1, 2007, 1:55 AM

Post #41 of 42 (608 views)
Shortcut

wah lao ae... so pamper... hope he won't panjat your kepala.
Shekel

musashi
ALPHA

Nov 2, 2007, 5:59 AM

Post #42 of 42 (587 views)
Shortcut
Re: [shekel] hi!~ Steve from Ipoh [In reply to] Can't Post

he he.... infact he is very sweet...very gentle at home, just when he want something..

he will give me some signal..

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my