Oct 23, 2007, 7:57 AM

Post #1 of 23 (8147 views)
Shortcut
dog abuse? Can't Post

found this in the star last week.

I am cold
by
Mustafa Anuar
This dog was kept outside despite the heavy rain. The owner was not bothered about how much the dog was suffering.

More needs to be done to protect animals

UPON viewing Mustafa Anuar's photo 'I Am Cold,' (Thumbnails, Oct 20), I felt tempted to call The Star to request the disclosure of the photographer's contact information to enable SPCA Selangor's animal inspectorate and volunteers to approach and counsel the dog's caregiver.

The photo told a poignant and all-too-common story of mistreatment of our companion animals. The sad reality in Malaysia is that companion animals are frequently purchased or adopted by those who have too little time to care for them and too little concern for their well-being.

Pedigree dogs are treated as status symbols; large breed working dogs such as German Shepherds and Rottweilers as macho accessories; and mongrels, such as the puppy in the photo, live out their lives as cheap and expendable burglar alarms.

A civic-conscious and compassionate society must recognise that Malaysia's current animal protection laws are inadequate and inefficient in the fight against animal mistreatment.

There is no legislation, for instance, encouraging and rewarding the vaccination and neutering of pets, or making the abandonment of animals an offence.

It is almost certain that no action will be taken against the owner of the puppy in Mustafa Anuar's photo, nor will the offender be prohibited from keeping pets in future.

There is, therefore, an urgent need for Malaysia to endorse the Universal Declaration on Animal Welfare, amend our animal protection legislation and create public awareness of the rights and freedoms of animals.

WONG EE LYNN,
Petaling Jaya.

No Buying! No Selling! No Breeding!

Don't Lost your dogs!!
Please make sure they are safe at home!

(This post was edited by supermutts on Oct 23, 2007, 8:07 AM)

fartu
Dog Kichi

Oct 23, 2007, 11:38 AM

Post #2 of 23 (8143 views)
Shortcut
Re: [supermutts] dog abuse? [In reply to] Can't Post

show this PUPPY PIC to those who simply give away pups/ pass around pups to anyone who is williing to accept them. those fucxxx Dog angels pls read this.

only a free of charge VEGETABLE dog get this treatment.
i have seen thousands of similar cases. 99.9% are VEGETABLE STATUS dog.

isnt it better to be a stray dog, and shot down by Majlis than to "i am cold" forever until the day they die?

fuxx those animal angels. Sherina, Sabrina, wanna be sherina sabrina and all those fuxx up bitches who pass around puppies freely without checking the suitability.

myzanordin
ALPHA

Oct 23, 2007, 5:53 PM

Post #3 of 23 (8131 views)
Shortcut

Hope who ever did this to the poor animal ....will burn in helll !!!Mad..and have a long dreaded suffering before he die....

sloppy
Novice

Oct 23, 2007, 5:53 PM

Post #4 of 23 (8131 views)
Shortcut
Re: [fartu] dog abuse? [In reply to] Can't Post

Fartu,

you left out another idiot - AF, which the co-member is a breeder, beat animals etc

supermutts
K9 Senior

Oct 23, 2007, 6:54 PM

Post #5 of 23 (8123 views)
Shortcut
Re: [all] dog abuse? [In reply to] Can't Post

ppl, all welcome to curse all those animal abusers!

meanwhile,
i would say pop ur mails to the star, pressure them to send some reporters to investigate this bugger.. check d pup is still ok or not.

and also, ask star to dedicate a page to let readers post pics/reports of animal abuse... that is to show that star papers oso cares.. (trying to beat malay mail)

Don't Lost your dogs!!

(This post was edited by supermutts on Oct 23, 2007, 6:59 PM)

steve_wtm
Dog Kichi

Oct 23, 2007, 7:49 PM

Post #6 of 23 (8113 views)
Shortcut

damn poor~UnsureUnsure

sick of seeing this incident..........

janthk
Canine Addict

Oct 24, 2007, 2:30 AM

Post #7 of 23 (8090 views)
Shortcut

I cant help shedding a tear when I saw this pic. Regardless vegetable dog or pedigree, all are the same and has feelings. I feel really really sad about most Malaysian's attitude towards those non pedigree dogs. Does anybody have any idea where the puppy is?

supermutts
K9 Senior

Oct 24, 2007, 9:00 AM

Post #8 of 23 (8074 views)
Shortcut

guys, i saw this thread by member lilfunky, in the animal frens section, i am goin to bring the discussion over here , it is indeed animal abuse.

first go to this thread to read the start,...

http://www.puppy.com.my/...?post=304579;#304579

lilfunky, its good that you have found this video, i think not many people are aware that this really happened!!

i think i have read it in the news paper, can't remember well.

i haven't seen that vid, i don't think i can stomach it.

i dig online and found these infos.

these vids and photos was discovered sometime mid last year. Yes you are right , it was done by Asian, no other that the CHINESE!!,

these vids& pics were taken in China!!

below is some excerpt from an article, lilfunky, pls veryfy whether this is what being shown in the vid, cos we all can't bear to watch it.

"....The video in question depicted a woman in high heels, stomping the stiletto into the ribs of what looked like a 2-4 week old puppy. After which she proceeded to push the bottom of her shoe against the side of the puppies head till blood was trickling out of its ears, eyes and mouth. All the while the puppy is making whimpering noises. The finish of the video was the woman pushing the spike of her shoe directly into the puppies eye, moving it around and pulling it back out, leaving the puppy lifeless with it’s eye gouged out, tongue hanging out it’s mouth and blood spilling all over the rock below it...."

they actually sell these vid n' pic online.

read this report here!

http://blog.bullandhund.com/...l-snuff-video-makers

http://www.danwei.org/..._in_the_mainland.php

http://www.answers.com/...ller-of-heilongjiang

and some pics here!

http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/...3/content_525994.htm

they said there is no laws in china to prevent these n' other animal abuse!

i really don't know what to say... just wish i had the Death Note and the eyes of a shinigami....

Don't Lost your dogs!!

(This post was edited by supermutts on Oct 24, 2007, 9:16 AM)

myzanordin
ALPHA

Oct 24, 2007, 6:55 PM

Post #9 of 23 (8043 views)
Shortcut

I heard about the video. But it was done to a kitten....I dont plan to watch any of it...cant bear with the graphic..sick ppl indeed....

supermutts
K9 Senior

Oct 24, 2007, 7:02 PM

Post #10 of 23 (8041 views)
Shortcut
Re: [myzanordin] dog abuse? [In reply to] Can't Post

i think its from the same person, my links up there don't have any vids or images, just reports, only the last one have images, if u click it, you won't see all if u don't scroll down, the first pic just show the woman holding the kitten, i didn't srcoll down...Pirate

Don't Lost your dogs!!

lilfunky
Canine Addict

Oct 24, 2007, 7:12 PM

Post #11 of 23 (8038 views)
Shortcut

so u think is these china ppl lah huh ? they are lady why they can do this i really dont understand about it

this is what i see n i really speechless.
www.jbtalks.cc/viewthread.php?tid=241326&extra=page%3D1

i duno how to read chinese is a chinese forum. i just click around then i see this. Unsure
Love them, they will love you
They Don't Talk Don't Meant They Wrong.

supermutts
K9 Senior

Oct 24, 2007, 7:18 PM

Post #12 of 23 (8034 views)
Shortcut
Re: [lilfunky] dog abuse? [In reply to] Can't Post

brudder, not wht i think la.... read the report pls, and pls verify if the descriptionn i pasted there is wht u saw,

we all dun wan to view the vids ler,

u still can see the image of the woman in the last link with images that i have pasted.

Don't Lost your dogs!!

lilfunky
Canine Addict

Oct 24, 2007, 7:22 PM

Post #13 of 23 (8028 views)
Shortcut

ah sorry. Crazy
but why they can do this?
they dun hav heart mer ?

supermutts
K9 Senior

Oct 24, 2007, 7:32 PM

Post #14 of 23 (8023 views)
Shortcut

this Q u have to ask them ler....

again, is this wht u saw....

"....The video in question depicted a woman in high heels, stomping the stiletto into the ribs of what looked like a 2-4 week old puppy. After which she proceeded to push the bottom of her shoe against the side of the puppies head till blood was trickling out of its ears, eyes and mouth. All the while the puppy is making whimpering noises. The finish of the video was the woman pushing the spike of her shoe directly into the puppies eye, moving it around and pulling it back out, leaving the puppy lifeless with it’s eye gouged out, tongue hanging out it’s mouth and blood spilling all over the rock below it...."

Don't Lost your dogs!!

shekel
Enthusiast

Oct 25, 2007, 6:53 AM

Post #15 of 23 (7983 views)
Shortcut

in china this not cruel yet. the most cruel thing that i know is pregnant women who does not want the baby especially 5 month pregnant...they will take out the baby and sell it to ppl who need it for medicationUnsure. they will boild the baby with herbsPirate.
Shekel

supermutts
K9 Senior

Oct 25, 2007, 8:15 AM

Post #16 of 23 (7981 views)
Shortcut
Re: [shekel] dog abuse? [In reply to] Can't Post

wah shekel, where did u hear this??

Don't Lost your dogs!!

myzanordin
ALPHA

Oct 25, 2007, 6:29 PM

Post #17 of 23 (7962 views)
Shortcut
Re: [shekel] dog abuse? [In reply to] Can't Post

Not teruk lagi !! In Bolehland, they throw newborn baby out from apartmennt. Residents found the baby dead, cos, baby broke back bone...few more cases, baby were thrown from rubbish chut...flush in toilet, dump near Masjid...This is happening widely in Bolehland!

Where this shallow f****** believe its more humiliating to face public with illegitimate child ..than killing a life. My advise to these ppl - berani buat, berani tanggunglar'...and to the masyarakat ...'wake up and smell the coffee'...y is this happening??

(This post was edited by myzanordin on Oct 25, 2007, 6:33 PM)

shekel
Enthusiast

Oct 25, 2007, 8:59 PM

Post #18 of 23 (7945 views)
Shortcut

i saw it in the chinese magazine Feng Jie if i'm not mistaken. i don't read chinese but my friend read to me. the magazine was 8 years back. go and rent or buy this dvd 'Dumplings'. is a hong kong movie act by Bai Ling, directed by Fruit Chan. the story will tell you what so good if you eat babyPirate
Shekel

steffy1811
K9 Kaki

Oct 26, 2007, 12:54 AM

Post #19 of 23 (7927 views)
Shortcut

wahh...that was sickening mann.......there that video just cured my anger and hatred at work. Tongue

Yesterday till just now, I was harboring a lot of frustration and anger and hatred towards some brainless people with BAD management skills till I saw that sickening video..... Tongue

*Rascal's Philosophy "Will give the world up for a good nap"
Gizmo's Philosophy "Mine Mine Mine. All is MINE. Sharing is caring..? Whats that?"

janthk
Canine Addict

Nov 23, 2007, 7:41 AM

Post #20 of 23 (7749 views)
Shortcut

I couldn't bear to go all the way and watch the video. Turned if off after like 5 seconds. Luckily you found this video. I was offered a job in China and was seriously considering taking up the offer and moving my 2 furkids there with me. Now I will definitely not go.

Now I feel like digging the lady's eyes out!! Grrrrrr........

supermutts
K9 Senior

Jan 11, 2008, 5:44 AM

Post #21 of 23 (7643 views)
Shortcut

curse the bastard who did this.... Mad

Hot dog
by
S. Balachandran
This unfortunate pooch was tied to a tree outside a house in Klang and left there in the scorching heat. Obviously, not the way to treat man’s best friend.

** its from klang again eh...**

Don't Lost your dogs!!

janthk
Canine Addict

Jan 11, 2008, 9:13 PM

Post #22 of 23 (7635 views)
Shortcut

I only have one thing to say and that is "All Dogs are mans bestfriend but not all humans are dogs bestfriend." So sad. FrownFrown I wish I have the capabilities to rescue all poor suffering dogs of the world.

lilfunky
Canine Addict

Jan 12, 2008, 8:43 PM

Post #23 of 23 (7614 views)
Shortcut

klang ? which part oh ? i go curi..

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my