Home: Lost & Found: Lost, Missing or Stolen Dogs:
Tai Lek

Melgee
Novice

Oct 21, 2007, 7:29 AM

Post #1 of 18 (2338 views)
Shortcut
Tai Lek Can't Post

Our family pet, Mini Bull Terrier was stolen on wednesday afternoon. He has a distinct black patch on his right eye and white all over. Though he looks tough and mean but he's a very friendly dog hence the readiness to follow stranger if he's offered treats. He's almost 4 years old, which is more puzzling as to why would anyone wants to take him away. Please help us to look out for Tai Lek, picture attached for reference. We treat him like our own son, please help.

supermutts
K9 Senior

Oct 21, 2007, 8:02 AM

Post #2 of 18 (2331 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Melgee] Tai Lek [In reply to] Can't Post

how do u know ur dog was stolen?

where is the pic?

No Buying! No Selling! No Breeding!

Don't Lost your dogs!!
Please make sure they are safe at home!

Melgee
Novice

Oct 21, 2007, 10:21 PM

Post #3 of 18 (2299 views)
Shortcut
Re: [supermutts] Tai Lek [In reply to] Can't Post

I'm 100% sure he was stolen because...

1. Tai Lek do not like to stay in the sun for long

2. He never wonder far and knows his way home

3. It was less than ten minutes that he was out and I immediately drove around to find him on that fateful day. My neighbour was sitting in her front porch that afternoon, and have not seen him that day, which prove that he hasn't even got a chance to go far.

4. Definately stolen now because I got a call today from a man claiming to have bought my dog. Not saying more as I'm being very vulnerable now, don't know who to trust anymore...

(This post was edited by Melgee on Oct 21, 2007, 10:28 PM)

supermutts
K9 Senior

Oct 21, 2007, 11:08 PM

Post #4 of 18 (2284 views)
Shortcut

ok, hope u can find him, so which means he was out of the hse ler?

ppl pls dun let ur dog out of d hse compound ....

Don't Lost your dogs!!

Melgee
Novice

Oct 24, 2007, 3:37 PM

Post #5 of 18 (2175 views)
Shortcut

Update, the story so far...

After putting up posters around my neighbourhood, got a call from a chinese man claiming to have bought my dog. He said he was notified by friends who live around my neighbourhood, wow what a coincidence, me being a woman and all was overwhelmed by emotions thinking that at last my darling is alive and well. So I asked if he liked the dog, he said yes for he's a dog person, then i said he can keep the dog and make sure the dog's loved. But he did not want the conversation to end, repeating the fact that he bought the dog and all...again the curse of a woman, I cried and beg to see my dog for I missed him dearly, he hesitated, i then assured him i have no reserved intention and that we could meet at a public place, i just want to see tai lek. Then he said, one fine day i'll bring the dog out, then it hit me, this is the man that stole my dog! He was trying to see how much i wanted my dog back, so i replied to him that he can keep the dog and treat the dog well. Then he asked if i want my dog back, which then i asked how much did he bought the dog for? He said 2K, now would anyone be stupid enough to buy an adult dog for that money? This makes me so mad, i said to him that he can keep the dog since he has invested so much on him and he still have a choice if he decide that the dog is too much to handle he can always send him home!

I was relucted to tell you this story because i was afraid that he could be watching this website, but then again this story have to be told, to all of us who have lost our beloved pets to scoundrels like him. It might seem like i have done a 360 on my dog, but i do not want to feed these greedy scums on our (all of us owners and pets) expenses. I believe my dog can fend for himself, he's bitten me and husband before, whats going to stop tai lek from doing it again to scum like him, he's not called tai lek for fun. Waiting for the day to find my dog coming home.

As far as picture concern, can't seem to be able to get posted! But he's exactly the same cartoon character of a chinese comic 'tzin kow', you can also see him at gift shops the one with a black patch on one eye and pointed ears.

supermutts
K9 Senior

Oct 24, 2007, 6:36 PM

Post #6 of 18 (2162 views)
Shortcut

this is asking for ransom!!! Mad

doesn't make sense that he bought ur dog for 2K, that's right, but

how can we let these ppl going on kidnapping ppl's dog and ask for ransom??

may we know where is your area of residence?

ppl, it might be your dog next, so i think you all should work out some solution, i am really mad knowing this,

yea, he might be reading this forum as, i have some idea but i don't know whether i should post it here....

ppl how many of you would pay a ransom of 2K to get ur baby/son/daughter back??

he might be dumped somewhere..... Frown

Don't Lost your dogs!!

supermutts
K9 Senior

Oct 25, 2007, 6:02 PM

Post #7 of 18 (2111 views)
Shortcut

PirateFrown

Don't Lost your dogs!!

steve_wtm
Dog Kichi

Oct 25, 2007, 9:18 PM

Post #8 of 18 (2079 views)
Shortcut

hi!~ supermutts...

if in this case, wat should she do??

bakamono
Enthusiast

Oct 25, 2007, 11:00 PM

Post #9 of 18 (2066 views)
Shortcut

like I said b4, these bastards are getting escalated with their trade. Who cares if he's watching this post. Make a police report, trace his phone no. and get to him. If he purchase the dog genuinely, he must have a receipt and from there it can be trace who actually got the dog and how. No work can be done without a report in the initial stage. Please do not kow tao to crime as this will only make more ppl suffer in later stage.

Melgee
Novice

Oct 25, 2007, 11:29 PM

Post #10 of 18 (2059 views)
Shortcut
Re: [bakamono] Tai Lek [In reply to] Can't Post

You are right on making a police report, will they take this seriously though?

Melgee
Novice

Oct 25, 2007, 11:36 PM

Post #11 of 18 (2058 views)
Shortcut

my area of residence is Seri Utama, Kota Damansara, PJ. Have a few dogs gone missing lately, don't know if they are related. I'm looking into getting in contact with those victims to find out.

Can only pray now for my dog's well being.

leecy
Ultra ALPHA

Oct 26, 2007, 3:44 AM

Post #12 of 18 (2035 views)
Shortcut

This is really bad, tell the guy you going to pay, then when he turns up with the dog, just get the dog from him. Rally a group of ppl, i willing to be one of them. If he insists that he wants the money, then challenge him to go police station together to lodge a report.

Regards,

Yang

fartu
Dog Kichi

Oct 26, 2007, 10:34 AM

Post #13 of 18 (2013 views)
Shortcut
Re: [leecy] Tai Lek [In reply to] Can't Post

actually no nid la, if u got 2k to bail the dog out, i can tell u it is worth every cent. but if u can just take out 1k, thats even better, u dont pay him, u pay the Mata to do the job. the mata will go to his house, no need lock up, i m sure the mata with proper ranking can take the dog out without any nonsense from him. he bot the dog, he can tell that to mata, n bot from where? there is trail to follow la, dont think he is stupid for 2k he want the mata problem which lead to lockup and others.;

right or not leecy?

supermutts
K9 Senior

Oct 26, 2007, 3:50 PM

Post #14 of 18 (2005 views)
Shortcut
Re: [all] Tai Lek [In reply to] Can't Post

my suggestion is smthing like leecy's but try to nego with tht fler.
wana ask mata a favour need lubang wan ler, u got or not fartu?

Don't Lost your dogs!!

bakamono
Enthusiast

Oct 26, 2007, 4:01 PM

Post #15 of 18 (2003 views)
Shortcut
Re: [fartu] Tai Lek [In reply to] Can't Post

I'll opt for Leecy's idea more bcoz instead of doing the right thing, definately do not want to start teaching the mata there's another way for corruption instead. We are already short handed for other crimes n it's not fair for all if the mata have another agenda on the list. What we need is for these bastards to know that this trade is not good for them bcoz there's a strong dog owner community out there whom r willing to face them. How I wish Old Man is here to give us some of his idea. It's not about 100 or 1k or any amount, to me it's a crime to steal and bribe for something that doesn't belong to them. And they are playing with our feeling of love for our doggies and this is enough a reason to stop once and for all.

myzanordin
ALPHA

Oct 26, 2007, 9:24 PM

Post #16 of 18 (1972 views)
Shortcut
Re: [bakamono] Tai Lek [In reply to] Can't Post

Why not just make a police report and tell the police the whole details. From there, I think, the police should investigate further. No need to bribe them right ? This is considered 'peras ugut'....and should not be taken lightly...

u have a case already. All you have to do now, is to prove that the dog is yours, and the guy has taken your so called 'belonging' and asking for ransom...stand for your right!

bakamono
Enthusiast

Oct 26, 2007, 10:25 PM

Post #17 of 18 (1950 views)
Shortcut
Re: [myzanordin] Tai Lek [In reply to] Can't Post

my own personal experience taught me that there will be no action after police report. For my case of burglary n harrassment, I need to do my own investigation wz recording n feed them to the police. Eventually the bastards were nap and convicted to hang by the neck. It took me one full year to have these idiots caught. Guess we just need to do our part to feed info such as any details no matter how small they are when v r reporting n also v need to follow up with them what is the progress. Once you hv a report in hand, u will hv the right to trace them thro' the h/phone co., from there gv it to the officer n am sure they will do their part from there. No matter how tedious the process takes, just follow up closely if u love your doggy.

leecy
Ultra ALPHA

Nov 3, 2007, 11:16 PM

Post #18 of 18 (1804 views)
Shortcut
Re: [fartu] Tai Lek [In reply to] Can't Post

2k to lure that fella out & keep the $ to belanja the dog instead of that fella better ma.

how are you lar recently? u still postings like machine guns huh.

Regards,

Yang

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my