hi!~ Steve from Ipoh

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

steve_wtm
Dog Kichi

Oct 18, 2007, 1:22 AM

Post #1 of 42 (1520 views)
Shortcut
hi!~ Steve from Ipoh Can't Post

Hello everyone! Heard about this site for quite sometime and now I am here!!

I am a extremely dog lover and currently own two gsd.

Felix is my 1st son, now he almost 14 mths with red sable color.

Maya is my lovely daughter and now 8 mths old with black and red.

Hope to learn alot from all of you.

leecy
Ultra ALPHA

Oct 18, 2007, 1:29 AM

Post #2 of 42 (1513 views)
Shortcut
Re: [steve_wtm] hi!~ Steve from Ipoh [In reply to] Can't Post

Welcome, I have a daughter name Maya too! She has a very cute ears, very active & loving, but at times super naughty! She was abandoned by her owner and this kid still dont know anything, biting a bone she found and run happily here & there and lots of Malays running away "lintang pukang". I worry very soon someone might complains & perbandaran ppl come, sure disaster to her. Decide to brought her back, and she decided to chew off everything on sight include many pairs of my shoes, EXCEPT her own toy! Smart gal or naught gal, i dont know.

Regards,

Yang

shekel
Enthusiast

Oct 18, 2007, 1:50 AM

Post #3 of 42 (1509 views)
Shortcut
Re: [leecy] hi!~ Steve from Ipoh [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi steve welcome to the forum

Leecy is your maya a mongrel? i like the photo the way her ear flyLaugh. my boy his a mongrel and his 12 months this months. he use to chew all our slippers and shoe. i'll weck his mouht with the shoe or slipper he bite and point my fingger on him and say NO. naughty boy! now he never chew any of the shoe or slipperTongue
Shekel

leecy
Ultra ALPHA

Oct 18, 2007, 1:59 AM

Post #4 of 42 (1506 views)
Shortcut
Re: [shekel] hi!~ Steve from Ipoh [In reply to] Can't Post

Yah, Maya is a Mongrel, a cute one though.

Regards,

Yang

steve_wtm
Dog Kichi

Oct 18, 2007, 2:08 AM

Post #5 of 42 (1499 views)
Shortcut

mine is much more terrible, they bite everything included my car rims, bumper and spoilt reverse sensor.....Unsure

but what to do!! i not willing to put them into crate and they still young.

hopefully when they grow up and not behave better.Tongue

leecy
Ultra ALPHA

Oct 18, 2007, 3:51 AM

Post #6 of 42 (1493 views)
Shortcut

Cool, i like people like you! We bring in a dog, why should we take away their freedom? We are responsible to train them or at least avoid bad things from happening. We shouldnt cage them up juz because they bitten our stuffs, we might as well dump them away then. Hope to see you more often here!

Regards,

Yang

kien29
Enthusiast

Oct 18, 2007, 4:52 PM

Post #7 of 42 (1482 views)
Shortcut

Hi Welcome... welcome FrownFrown

My newly adopted Hercules.. bite too .. since i kept my dog indoor.. he destroyed at least 5 of my sofa cushion.. shattered!.. and no more shoes left in the house.. hehehe.. notti notti... very very notti.. but after scolding n teaching.. he is getting better.. dun bite that much..

** kien **

Frown Welcome to Rossi's blog Frown

myzanordin
ALPHA

Oct 18, 2007, 6:30 PM

Post #8 of 42 (1477 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kien29] hi!~ Steve from Ipoh [In reply to] Can't Post

Hai Kien,

How's Hercules and Rossi doing? My medium sized Pluto bites everything too. Gone is my sofa set and endless no. of slippers. He is super naughty and stubborn...when I scold him, he wags his tail ...amacam??? Pening wor? Worst thing...he has peed on my bed 4th time, since Monday....how lahhh??? I really dont know wat to do.....

shekel
Enthusiast

Oct 18, 2007, 10:08 PM

Post #9 of 42 (1464 views)
Shortcut

LOL! well few months pup are like that, normally my hubby will weck my boy untill he hide under the chair. takes my boy 7 month old to behave. that also he'll show tentrum when he's angry with us. he'll wee in the room or wee on shoe to the person who make him angryCrazy. now no more bitingWink
Shekel

khengteik
ALPHA

Oct 18, 2007, 11:10 PM

Post #10 of 42 (1453 views)
Shortcut
Re: [myzanordin] hi!~ Steve from Ipoh [In reply to] Can't Post

i guess he thinks its still playtime... haha... well... a few more months and he should be more settled down...

Frown

A dog is a man's most loyal friend.

khengteik
ALPHA

Oct 18, 2007, 11:12 PM

Post #11 of 42 (1448 views)
Shortcut

hehe... well thats nothing new... i heard of from a friend that his mongrel likes to hide visitor's shoes... well only those that he dont like....

imagine that... :p

myzanordin
ALPHA

Oct 18, 2007, 11:17 PM

Post #12 of 42 (1446 views)
Shortcut
Re: [khengteik] hi!~ Steve from Ipoh [In reply to] Can't Post

I hope so Steve. M already going crazy, cleaning up the mattress....he is now 7 mth old. I sometime wonder whether he understand me or not. When I marah him, he wags his tail....Confuse.!!!...Could it be because, he dont like to stay indoor or what ? He has 2 playmates.. and dozens of toys to play with....m so pening kpala with Pluto....Crazy.. Maybe he dont understand English...what do u guys think??

steve_wtm
Dog Kichi

Oct 18, 2007, 11:38 PM

Post #13 of 42 (1441 views)
Shortcut

haha... but for me, i won't really punish them and just threw them into crate for few minutes with the thing that damaged by them.

....... but it seem not really workedCrazy

myzanordin
ALPHA

Oct 19, 2007, 12:59 AM

Post #14 of 42 (1430 views)
Shortcut

leecy
Ultra ALPHA

Oct 19, 2007, 12:09 PM

Post #15 of 42 (1417 views)
Shortcut

I juz discarded my mattress & sofa & replaced with new one cause sometimes my dogs do purposely pee on it! But still, we allow them to sleep with us. Just a suggestion, you can buy those mattress protector, so at least if the dog pee on it, you can take the protector & wash, that's what we doing now.

Regards,

Yang

myzanordin
ALPHA

Oct 19, 2007, 7:31 PM

Post #16 of 42 (1399 views)
Shortcut

Thanks Leecy. Been doing that too. Pluto is medium sized, 7 mths reaching 15 kilo aleri..So, u just imagine, how much of pee he has ...it goes through the comforter, bed sheet and protector...

Now, I close the bedroom door and only let him come in when we are ready to go to bed. It is better that way, cos he will not pee on bed when we are around. The 2 min. pin is very terrotarial and will not let him take their space on the bed...So, he will position himself on his own bed....

musashi
ALPHA

Oct 20, 2007, 2:32 AM

Post #17 of 42 (1381 views)
Shortcut

Hi,

The grown male dog usually pee max 2 times a day,my Jiro used to pee once in the morning at the park only,

but after I got Ayako,he pee twice a dya coz both of them will play hide & seek then he cannot tahan

and pee another time in the house,Ayako will Pee more often (female) actually. may be 4 times in a day,

but both of them will pee on the toilet sheets whcih I bought from Jusco,both Jiro & Ayako pee on my bed

for the first time,after that they did not do again.

I used the puppy trainer for once only and still have a full bottle,I can give to you if you need it.

If Pluto pee so many times in a day,may be hs is just trying to mark his territory ? He will stop marking if he is

neutered.

Blush I am the man with dog's name

leecy
Ultra ALPHA

Oct 20, 2007, 10:25 AM

Post #18 of 42 (1375 views)
Shortcut

Yah, true. My case also same, they pee on the bed mostly when we are not there, when we are ready to sleep and allow them come in, then very unlikely they pee, though i kena before!

Regards,

Yang

myzanordin
ALPHA

Oct 20, 2007, 5:58 PM

Post #19 of 42 (1356 views)
Shortcut
Re: [musashi] hi!~ Steve from Ipoh [In reply to] Can't Post

U mean the spray type that supposedly encourage them to pee at one spot (with the stinky ammonia smell)..I have that, it doesnt work...Basco and Pluto normally do their business in the toilet, but at times, on the floor too (could it be because Brenda is not trained, so they also got confused)...

The pee sheets? You got it from Jusco? I think I like to try that. If u dont mind, can you show me a sample? thanks

myzanordin
ALPHA

Oct 20, 2007, 6:10 PM

Post #20 of 42 (1352 views)
Shortcut

Hai Leecy,

Just to share with you photo of my handsome and stubborn boy, PLUTO

(This post was edited by myzanordin on Oct 20, 2007, 6:18 PM)

leecy
Ultra ALPHA

Oct 20, 2007, 10:16 PM

Post #21 of 42 (1332 views)
Shortcut

Cant see the photos. Unsure

I use wee wee pad for all my doggies as i'm able to get at a very cheap rate since i'm able to purchase in bulk as i have many friends who share with me.

If you would like to see how it looks like, can meet me up oso, but where do you stay? I stay at Subang Jaya, near summit there.

Regards,

Yang

musashi
ALPHA

Oct 22, 2007, 7:17 PM

Post #22 of 42 (1212 views)
Shortcut

Hi,

Nice talking to you yersterday,my PC at home kena virus, so could not log in to forum,otherwise i should have seen this post and show it to you yersterday.

Yes, the puppy trainer is amonia smell,once put on the paper or wee pad, they will try to pee and override it.

I bought the wee wee pad from Jusco's Japanese stuff section.RM49 for 105 pcs..other dog usually will use for more than 1 time,but my Prince Jiro will use once only,he will try to kick it out amd want me to change new one for himPirate. Best thing is they usually will wait for me to come home then only they pee..so I can clean up the after they finish business. May be both of them usually sleep when we are out of the house,they will wake up when we are back,then that is the time they do the business. But some how sometimes they still make some mistake....

(This post was edited by musashi on Oct 22, 2007, 7:20 PM)

musashi
ALPHA

Oct 22, 2007, 7:23 PM

Post #23 of 42 (1207 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
Cant see the photos. Unsure

I use wee wee pad for all my doggies as i'm able to get at a very cheap rate since i'm able to purchase in bulk as i have many friends who share with me.

If you would like to see how it looks like, can meet me up oso, but where do you stay? I stay at Subang Jaya, near summit there.

Hi,

I am interested on the wee wee pad you mentioned, amy I know the prcie ah ?

myzanordin
ALPHA

Oct 22, 2007, 8:57 PM

Post #24 of 42 (1195 views)
Shortcut
Re: [musashi] hi!~ Steve from Ipoh [In reply to] Can't Post

Hai Musashi nice talking to you too. BTW, didnt get your name lar. ...Your 2 kids, is seriously cute...

Lucky you . Brenda till now refuse to do her business in the toliet. She will go in the toilet, make one round and come out to 'do it'..urghhh..so, you can just imagine the amount of work we have to do, when, we got hme...Crazy.

How does the pad look like? Just place in the toilet, spray with that 'thingy' and wallar...ready? I like to get that..please...

(This post was edited by myzanordin on Oct 22, 2007, 9:00 PM)

khengteik
ALPHA

Oct 22, 2007, 9:03 PM

Post #25 of 42 (1193 views)
Shortcut

i think i saw something like that at pet's world at IKANO...

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my