Home: Dog & Puppy Health: Skin Conditions and Diseases:
pls help me!!!!!!!!!!!

Chai_93
Dog Kichi

Oct 16, 2007, 9:40 AM

Post #1 of 20 (5654 views)
Shortcut
pls help me!!!!!!!!!!! Can't Post

Pls help me my Dalmation currently losing her fur i'm very sad looking at her fur

Can anybody help me ?

i need help

pls help!!!!!!!!

acsyen
Ultra ALPHA

Oct 16, 2007, 5:50 PM

Post #2 of 20 (5650 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Chai_93] pls help me!!!!!!!!!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Where do you stay? I also have a dalmatian but he sheds a lot it's not losing fur. Bring her to a vet and get it checked. Be careful of some vets who con people. Have a fren who is so unlucky to be conned by 3 vets and after i recommend going to my vet then we found out that the dog has mange. The other 3 vets asked her to change everything, from shampoo to food to vitamins and at last told her the dog is born with it. And she even went to the pet shop to quarrel with the ppl there.

~Nature's Way: Raw Food for Health ~

~ Pet ID Tags: A MUST For Every Pet! ~

CEDRICSIN
Novice

Oct 18, 2007, 8:37 AM

Post #3 of 20 (5628 views)
Shortcut

can pls describe more about your dalmation skin condition?

Chai_93
Dog Kichi

Oct 18, 2007, 9:39 AM

Post #4 of 20 (5624 views)
Shortcut
Re: [acsyen] pls help me!!!!!!!!!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

hi acsyen...

i currently staying in klang

i'm planing 2 take my lui-lui to the vet at the 4th november bcause it is sunday

do u know whr is lian animal clinic?

my aunt recommended me there

she said that her dalmation was oso losing the furs

as my lui-lui is her dalmation daughter

so i think my lui-lui had infected 2...

can u recommend me any good vet in klang?

thanks 4 ur caring

acsyen
Ultra ALPHA

Oct 18, 2007, 4:25 PM

Post #5 of 20 (5621 views)
Shortcut

Ai yo.. I am not from Klang wo.. Will ask my fren to reply here cos he from Klang also. Becareful of some vets there as my fren who was conned by 3 vets is from Klang also..Do let me know if you are willing to take your luilui to my vet in puchong. I will only reveal the vet's name if you call me personally. Laugh Show you my handsome boy's picture..

Attachments: PLUS0714.JPG (50.2 KB)
  IMG_0080.JPG (53.5 KB)

Chai_93
Dog Kichi

Oct 19, 2007, 12:14 AM

Post #6 of 20 (5607 views)
Shortcut

hi acsyen...

when i open ur handsome boy's picture, my lui-lui fall in love with ur handsome boy

i'm thinking that my lui-lui want 2 make family with ur handsome boy

do u think so?

the 2nd pic is quit fierce, n my lui-lui is quit scare

haha...

got e-mail address?or contact number?

acsyen
Ultra ALPHA

Oct 19, 2007, 12:19 AM

Post #7 of 20 (5605 views)
Shortcut

haha.. My ah boy is neutered already. I know he is very handsome and is show dog standard that's y i neuter him to prevent future adopters from breeding him. Sorry har, i dun support breeding wan. You can contact me at 012-4151524 or email me at acs_yen@h.o.t.m.a.i.l.c.o.m

Chai_93
Dog Kichi

Oct 19, 2007, 12:47 AM

Post #8 of 20 (5602 views)
Shortcut

half of that i oso agreed with ur opinion.but if wan to breed oso got limitation. if i wan to breed i will give them to adopt and not to sell haha. i think i should oso spayed my lui-lui to prevent from mating others dogs and oso dieseases.

N wat is ur name ar???

mind to intro?

lilfunky
Canine Addict

Oct 19, 2007, 1:17 AM

Post #9 of 20 (5597 views)
Shortcut

she is yen from pj ss2 xD i intro for her. well i got good doc to intro u. im friend of yen from klang . do u noe whr is kampong near bbk thr ? there's a VET SIM . Dr.Sim here is his contact 0333419140. he is 40-45 years experience doctor slightly expensive. if u wan more infomations i would like to help you out too. this is my number 017 2868008 (francis) take care.
Love them, they will love you
They Don't Talk Don't Meant They Wrong.

Chai_93
Dog Kichi

Oct 19, 2007, 9:05 AM

Post #10 of 20 (5578 views)
Shortcut
Re: [lilfunky] pls help me!!!!!!!!!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

hi francis...

whr is bbk ar? didn't hear b4?But i know a clinic in Jln Meru it is Lian animal Clinic. My aunt recommended me thr. I don know wether is good or not? but i will try to go to the vet first. if not good i will go to Sim's Vet as u recommended me. is he really good at treating skin dieases?but tell me whr is bbk first...thank u 4 introing yen to me, thanks 4 ur help, nice to meet u

n oso take care

acsyen
Ultra ALPHA

Oct 19, 2007, 6:39 PM

Post #11 of 20 (5566 views)
Shortcut

Yes as Frankie says i'm Yen here. Well dalmatians are big dogs and also quite high maintainence. Let's say they give birth to 7 pups, there will be an extra 7 pups that will be homeless. How many people can really give a good home to these pups, who need a lot of attention, time, exercise and they also eat a lot. We can't be sure that the new owners will not breed them also. And male dalmatians are aggressive to other dogs sometimes. Dat's y i dun wanna breed lo.. Do let me know if you wanna come to visit my ah boy..

Chai_93
Dog Kichi

Oct 19, 2007, 6:49 PM

Post #12 of 20 (5562 views)
Shortcut

ya i agreed with u. Male Dalmatian is fierce in their territory.sometimes they eat alot, depends of their activeness. And yes my lui-lui does eat alot bcause every evening i will bring her to exercise and oso pee n poo

hey how to visit u? u stay so far, at pj wor. i oso wan to visit ur ah boy but no transport. unless u come to klang la. we can go for a walk at park. thats a great idea right?

acsyen
Ultra ALPHA

Oct 19, 2007, 7:07 PM

Post #13 of 20 (5559 views)
Shortcut

Hmmm.. Then must arrange time le.. Can visit lilfunky and also 2 of my adopted dogs there. Maybe you can email me your phone number? acs_yen@hot.m.a.i.l.c.o.m.

(This post was edited by acsyen on Oct 19, 2007, 7:08 PM)

lilfunky
Canine Addict

Oct 19, 2007, 8:10 PM

Post #14 of 20 (5552 views)
Shortcut

chai do u noe whr is the Sri Acmar ? just nearby thr. i heard there's good vet at meru thr and they charge reasonable price. but i not sure is lian or not. about Vet Sim i not very sure but i can comfirm he is a very good doc and he charge slighty expensive.

and yen since when my francis become frankie d.. haha well u can give me a call for more infomation chai. i will guild u to thr. about Lian Vet i not very comfirm issit they say that good 1. i not very sure the vaccination thr only charge RM35. if im not mistaken. well take ur lui-lui go as soon as possible if not the skin kena water or something it will get more worst. too bad cant visit yen.. sorry ya i will come for the PENANG FOOD AND SHASHA!! kidnape ur shasha haha
Love them, they will love you
They Don't Talk Don't Meant They Wrong.

myzanordin
ALPHA

Oct 19, 2007, 8:12 PM

Post #15 of 20 (5552 views)
Shortcut

Hei Yen,

Her Lui Lui is nt bad looking lar...can make fren fren with Spotty boy...at least, same size he would not bully....yeeeeee...

acsyen
Ultra ALPHA

Oct 19, 2007, 8:30 PM

Post #16 of 20 (5548 views)
Shortcut
Re: [myzanordin] pls help me!!!!!!!!!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Haha.. He miang wan le.. He like big females wan..haha.. Will find 1 day 2 visit u ok..

Chai_93
Dog Kichi

Oct 20, 2007, 12:33 AM

Post #17 of 20 (5534 views)
Shortcut
Re: [lilfunky] pls help me!!!!!!!!!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Piratehey Francis, sri acmar issit near the school thr? the vet at meru? probaly will be the Lian's vet. My aunt said one vacc cost about RM40 i think its oso not cheap i think i will try the Meru wan first. If not good i will try the vet u recommended

hi yen, who are u calling the miang n the likes big female?

my phone number is 013-2289199

acsyen
Ultra ALPHA

Oct 20, 2007, 10:53 PM

Post #18 of 20 (5500 views)
Shortcut

My spotty boy lo..Haha.. But he real manja dog la.. Scared other dogs take his bone so he will hold in his mouth but won't eat it wan. Just wanna see the bone but not let ppl touch.

But if u carry a puppy near him he dun like wan. He will be jealous and will attack the puppy..

Chai_93
Dog Kichi

Oct 21, 2007, 7:18 PM

Post #19 of 20 (5483 views)
Shortcut

u know wat my girl oso same. although she is full ad, when other dogs come near the food she will protect the food. If jeolous oso she didn't. i can admit some dalmatians are friendly and intelligent.

oh josh... HAPPY is the princess of the home

acsyen
Ultra ALPHA

Oct 21, 2007, 7:24 PM

Post #20 of 20 (5479 views)
Shortcut

Ya he quite smart just that he stubborn. If he dun wanna eat the bone he will bury the bone.. Then my Tasha gal will go take the bone then he very angry with her..

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my