I bought a PROBLEM husky !!!

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

kenloke
Novice

Oct 18, 2007, 8:10 AM

Post #1 of 58 (3569 views)
Shortcut
I bought a PROBLEM husky !!! Can't Post

I bought a husky in sri petaling . But I found out this dog has problem (checked by VET). So i returned it to the Pet shop in Sri Petaling that nearby THE STORE. BUT the lady owner refused to refund / exchange!!! WHAT CAN I DO !???

shiennn
Novice

Oct 18, 2007, 8:24 AM

Post #2 of 58 (3563 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kenloke] I bought a PROBLEM husky !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

what's wrong with ur husky?

acsyen
Ultra ALPHA

Oct 18, 2007, 4:32 PM

Post #3 of 58 (3550 views)
Shortcut
Re: [shiennn] I bought a PROBLEM husky !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

If you really love him take him to a vet and cure him lo.. Then can complain to consumer's, spread emails and warn ppl lo. If you dun wanna bear the medical cost let me know. i will take it and bear all the cost then put it up for adoption.

~Nature's Way: Raw Food for Health ~

~ Pet ID Tags: A MUST For Every Pet! ~

Jess_lee

Oct 18, 2007, 5:14 PM

Post #4 of 58 (3539 views)
Shortcut

What exactly ur husky's problem? Serious or minor? If it is just minor, bring to vet and cure him lo...He's with u now, so u need to spend extra time and responsibility on him.

Warn ppl dun 'bong chan' that pet shop Mad

charleswong29
Enthusiast

Oct 18, 2007, 6:27 PM

Post #5 of 58 (3526 views)
Shortcut

If u really love him pls bring him to the vet and try ur best to cure him, because i dun think a pet shop will take good care to a SICK puppy. if u put him back to the pet shop that mean u kill him indirectly. after u pay the medical cost but still feel like cheated, u can go back to the pet shop n claim them or SHOOTING them infront of others customer

kenloke
Novice

Oct 18, 2007, 6:42 PM

Post #6 of 58 (3519 views)
Shortcut
Re: [charleswong29] I bought a PROBLEM husky !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

The dog has "FAT YONG DIU" .. cannot be cured !!! and i returned the dog to the shop.. but the owner didn't refund !! somemore quarrel with me .... can anyone tell me how to settle this??

acsyen
Ultra ALPHA

Oct 18, 2007, 7:18 PM

Post #7 of 58 (3507 views)
Shortcut

Wat is fat yong diu? Why you give the dog to him without taking money? Have u confirmed the problem with a vet?

charleswong29
Enthusiast

Oct 18, 2007, 7:24 PM

Post #8 of 58 (3504 views)
Shortcut

may i know how long only u check with the vet than know abt this problem after the puchases date? i call my vet just now n they say this problem really very hard to cured. if serious the dog will die anytime. normally the pet shop are very clever, they will only give the exchange n not refund within 72hour after purchase. maybe u can take a lettle from the vet n prove that this problem are already there before u buy the puppy.

sloppy
Novice

Oct 18, 2007, 7:30 PM

Post #9 of 58 (3499 views)
Shortcut

You can get back the money by filing to :

Consumer Tribunal Wilayah Persekutuan
16th Floor, Putra Place
The Mall
100, Jalan Putra
50622 KL
(opposite PWTC)
Tel : 40423058 / 40424181

Consumer Tribunal Shah Alam
Lot 03-13 Tingkat 3, Bangunan PKNS
40622 Shah Alam
Tel : 55118271 / 55114929

You need to pay only RM5, the defendant must attend personally on the hearing .

Form 1 can be downloaded through the consumer tribunal website.

(This post was edited by sloppy on Oct 18, 2007, 7:58 PM)

Jess_lee

Oct 18, 2007, 7:34 PM

Post #10 of 58 (3491 views)
Shortcut
Re: [acsyen] I bought a PROBLEM husky !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

If not mistaken, it is Epilepsy.

Kenloke, vet says cannot cure? U return him to the pet shop? What if this irresponsible pet shop sell it to others....very bad..

myzanordin
ALPHA

Oct 18, 2007, 7:38 PM

Post #11 of 58 (3487 views)
Shortcut

U can write to Malay Mail - . I did that, when my min. pin was confirmed with Parvo after I bought it from Petsmore, Kepong. Malay Mail feature the story half page with Brenda pic. on it. Due to that, Petsmore call be like a million time to follow-up. I still wasn't satisfied with their service/ explanation and treat my min. pin myself lar....

Please don't sent your puppy back, they will not treat it ..they will just let it die slowly (treatment will cost them money) or worst they will try to re-sell to the next victim.....Think about it! I hve been to their so called 'panel -vet' somewhere in Kl. It is a small shop lot, dirty. The vet was just wearing a short & tgh sapu sampah when we came. So called cats & dog carrier are stacked like vege crate...that's where the pets stay (when under treatment)..when I complain to PetsMore, they said, the vet is not for public. its for pet shop only.....Secondary treatment for pet shop animals!!!

If you cant afford the medical cost, consider Yen's offer..I dont think she is pulling your leg! She meant it .....

(This post was edited by myzanordin on Oct 18, 2007, 7:47 PM)

acsyen
Ultra ALPHA

Oct 18, 2007, 7:40 PM

Post #12 of 58 (3484 views)
Shortcut
Re: [myzanordin] I bought a PROBLEM husky !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Myza, he returned it already.. Now he wan a refund.. This pet shop really bad. Pls tell us the name so that others will not be cheated.

charleswong29
Enthusiast

Oct 18, 2007, 7:49 PM

Post #13 of 58 (3479 views)
Shortcut

how ur min. pin now? i stay at kepong leh, have to becareful abt this pet shop. What the petshop do after u write to Malay Mail?

myzanordin
ALPHA

Oct 18, 2007, 7:54 PM

Post #14 of 58 (3473 views)
Shortcut

OIC..Ken Loke, Pet Shop will not give you the refund they will replace you with a new puppy...money returned, is definately out of the question .....

It is stated in the agreement. Read it carefully. You have to return sick puppies within 72 hours upon purchase and proof of medical report from the vet saying what sickness the puppy is having ie test kit and letter from vet.

Then the so called pet shop panel vet will try to cure it..or shall I say ..wait for it to die slowly...if the puppy is lucky, it will survive and then will be sold to the next person....Mad...Poor Husky !!!!

lilfunky
Canine Addict

Oct 18, 2007, 8:01 PM

Post #15 of 58 (3463 views)
Shortcut

sometimes pet shop don't sell good puppy. is like that one. what to do. my friend brought want worst. got alot sickness also use almost 3k to cure everything pet shop just say non of my business. but luckily can cure. urs 1 i dun think there no problem wan. i got a very good vet in klang i can intro this doc Dr.Sim (03-33419140) he got almost 40-45 years experience. slightly expensive but he is pretty good. try to cure your husky. take care. u wan more infomation how to go to this vet u can ask me also 0172868008(francis). take care hope to hear from u soon
Love them, they will love you
They Don't Talk Don't Meant They Wrong.

myzanordin
ALPHA

Oct 18, 2007, 8:06 PM

Post #16 of 58 (3460 views)
Shortcut

Brenda is doing fine....happy, healthy ....one year old already. And yes, I had a big fight with PETSMORE KEPONG, on this issue...

They keep on saying that they will give me a new min. pin as a replacement. When my issue with them WAS 'I do not want a replacement, I want Brenda to be treated fairly, given proper medical treatment'...They even refuse to give me the address of their so-called vet...they claim that they want to send Brenda themself..

No way, I am never handing Brenda to them. I know they will put her in a tiny cage and the end corner...waiting for her to recover or die slowly...At last, I lost to them, after seeing the condition of their vet's place, dirty, crampy like pasar sayur...How can this dirty looking man/vet can cure my Brenda in this dirty looking place?? NO way ....

I took Brenda to my vet lah...and thank god, she has a strong courage to survive.The 1st month was hell to us. We monitor her every movement, her poo, her pee, her temperature....once the one month is clear ...phewww...lega.. At that time, we had Basco too (male min. pin) and was told Parvo is also airborne...Aiyoo..imagine how worried sick we were....takut, Basco pun get it !!....

I tell you, it was a nightmare.....but its all worth it...we love Brenda till death !!!

Writing to M.Mail was really worth it.They really into this issue seriously. M.Mail called Petsmore personally and demand for explanation. They follow through until I am satisfied. The pet shop called me, almost every day (for a month) to persuade me to leave Brenda with their vet (otherwise I have to bear the medical bill myself)...I was left with 2 options, new min.pin or treatment by their vet...I opt. for neither....

My advise ...read the purchase agreement carefully ...all is at Pet Shop interest only....Nothing much can be done, as I have signed it. The least is, they release the address of their vet, when its not supposed to be revealed to the public...I have made a wise decision, not to let them take Brenda...

(This post was edited by myzanordin on Oct 18, 2007, 8:24 PM)

charleswong29
Enthusiast

Oct 18, 2007, 8:11 PM

Post #17 of 58 (3457 views)
Shortcut

at the end did the stupid pet shop pay for the medical cost until ur Brenda recover?

myzanordin
ALPHA

Oct 18, 2007, 8:27 PM

Post #18 of 58 (3447 views)
Shortcut

Nope. It has been stated in the Purchase agreement. All medical treatment to be done by Petsmore panel vet.....@ pasar sayur..

supermutts
K9 Senior

Oct 18, 2007, 8:36 PM

Post #19 of 58 (3442 views)
Shortcut
Re: [all] I bought a PROBLEM husky !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

SAD to read this, just another example....

many cases like this will happen day in day out.....

people can't possibly be educated....

so i just hope the victim will embark on a campaign to educate whoever
he knows, to stop buying from pet shops, or better still stop buying at all.

No Buying! No Selling! No Breeding!

Don't Lost your dogs!!
Please make sure they are safe at home!

myzanordin
ALPHA

Oct 18, 2007, 9:05 PM

Post #20 of 58 (3427 views)
Shortcut
Re: [supermutts] I bought a PROBLEM husky !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Yup..I totally support you. If ever, I plan to expand my family of 2 min. pin, 1 mixed breed, 1 kitten and 2 tabbys...it will definately be from Rescuers....

charleswong29
Enthusiast

Oct 18, 2007, 10:35 PM

Post #21 of 58 (3405 views)
Shortcut

that is too bad, luckly u din let ur Brenda stay at the pasar sayur if not maybe u will lose him at that timePirate

myzanordin
ALPHA

Oct 18, 2007, 11:08 PM

Post #22 of 58 (3400 views)
Shortcut

Yup, If I did I will surely regret it for the rest of my life. CrazyNow, when I looked at her, I couldnt believe she was once this little puppy fighting to survive from a deadly disease....Even if I lost her to Parvo, I knew at that time, I have tried my best for her ....and Im just not lucky !!

God answered our prayers and thanks to my vet, Dr. Thong dedication and care.NOw, she is the Brenda Gegirl ... who always gets away with anything !!!!.Pirate..M glad ...I make the right decision !! BTW, Brenda is the brown min. pin in the avatar..

(This post was edited by myzanordin on Oct 18, 2007, 11:10 PM)

khengteik
ALPHA

Oct 18, 2007, 11:19 PM

Post #23 of 58 (3387 views)
Shortcut
Re: [supermutts] I bought a PROBLEM husky !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

well.. no offense to anyone... sometimes, ppl would rather believe the pet shop ppl just because they are the ones selling the animals....

i get it quite often from some of my friends where they think that everything i say is bullsh!t and trying to show off... when the actual fact is i just want to help them and make them understand the package you get from getting a dog...

makes me sad when all this happens.... where most of the cases is the buyer get cheated by the pet shop due to the lack of knowledge....

A dog is a man's most loyal friend.

charleswong29
Enthusiast

Oct 18, 2007, 11:23 PM

Post #24 of 58 (3387 views)
Shortcut

actually my 1st girl buy from petsmore too but is KL HQ, as they tell me she is golden retriever, but after she grow up the whole body also like a mongrel. what lucky is she are healty, to me is enough even she are not beautiful

khengteik
ALPHA

Oct 18, 2007, 11:32 PM

Post #25 of 58 (3383 views)
Shortcut

well.. hopefully people like you that have bad experiences with pet shops will share your experiences with everyone so that no one will buy from those shops anymore....

or better yet.. like what supermutts said... no buying, no selling, no breeding...

Frown

A dog is a man's most loyal friend.

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my