Home: Dog and Puppy Training: Socializing, playtime, tricks and things....:
Coolest trick ever! The 'Shy' trick...

Amber.Faith
Old Kaki

Oct 12, 2007, 12:30 AM

Post #1 of 3 (15460 views)
Shortcut
Coolest trick ever! The 'Shy' trick... Can't Post

I'm sure some of you have seen my Amber performing tricks during dog events but this trick, I just taught my Amber always WOW the crowd & some of them will go AWWW becoz it's just a very cute trick & so far, I only know my Amber can do it.

It took some time for her to learn, I have no idea why coz she's usually a very fast learner & can learn new tricks or dance moves within 20 min. But anyway, watch this video. It's also a demonstration on how to teach your dog the 'Shy' trick. Here's my Amber demonstrating...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DcVsLa4lP9U

shekel
Enthusiast

Oct 13, 2007, 10:51 PM

Post #2 of 3 (15427 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Amber.Faith] Coolest trick ever! The 'Shy' trick... [In reply to] Can't Post

hey... thanks for sharing very clever. saw all of your video...
Shekel

skrystala
Novice

Dec 10, 2007, 6:14 AM

Post #3 of 3 (14731 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Amber.Faith] Coolest trick ever! The 'Shy' trick... [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi there!

Saw the video and she is just so adorable!!!

U mst have much experience on how to train dogs on commands and tricks. I'm a beginner at this stage. Currently having a young pup. Any advise u can share on how to start with them or so? Maybe we could exchange msn or so if u dun mind...^^

thanks!!!

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my