Home: Dog and Puppies Talk: Dog Friendly Places:
Fork & Spoon in Kota Damansara

shannie
Novice

Oct 11, 2007, 9:31 AM

Post #1 of 8 (3439 views)
Shortcut
Fork & Spoon in Kota Damansara Can't Post

hi...i went to a cafe in kota damansara called 'fork & spoon'....pets are allowed :) and they even have hooks available for dogs leash....it's a nice place to hang out with pets :) i saw a couple brought their husky :)
go check out the place Wink

jack_tan
Novice

Oct 11, 2007, 7:07 PM

Post #2 of 8 (3433 views)
Shortcut
Re: [shannie] Fork & Spoon in Kota Damansara [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Shannie,

Thanks for the info. Will try and bring them there as soon as we find some time. By they way, what type of cuisine do they serve? Price range? Could you give more info (landmarks, directions) as kota damansara is a big place afterall.

thanks again for sharing

shannie
Novice

Oct 12, 2007, 10:06 PM

Post #3 of 8 (3400 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jack_tan] Fork & Spoon in Kota Damansara [In reply to] Can't Post

hi hi...Frown
the cafe serves asian food like chicken rice, laksa etc and the price is rather reasonable from RM5 onwards....
and i have the addressWink, it's 26, jln PJU 5/11, dataran sunway, kota damansara....hope this helps

u stay around damansara area? i stay in cheras but cheras doesn't have as much dog friendly places as in damansara area....:)

jack_tan
Novice

Oct 13, 2007, 12:33 AM

Post #4 of 8 (3390 views)
Shortcut

well.... from that address i also have no idea where the place is.. Unsure... but will find it Wink

i stay in cheras too... u right cheras don't have may but here are 2 that I know :

Taman Connaught has this mamak stall called Mydin ABC which is on the row of shops facing the residential houses next to BHP. Its a corne shop. They welcome small dogs but for my GR... don't think so...

Another place is another mamak stall in Taman Yulek same row as Public Bank. I've brought my GR there for breakfast a few times already and the owner is ok.

shannie
Novice

Oct 14, 2007, 6:54 AM

Post #5 of 8 (3363 views)
Shortcut

good to know i can bring my puppy somewhere in cheras...thanks for sharing Smile

Michael_GR
New User

Oct 17, 2007, 7:17 AM

Post #6 of 8 (3313 views)
Shortcut

Hi Jack, Mike here, howa things ? Chi Chi is growing so fast la, getting taller and longer by the day but she doesnt seem to grow fat la.... could I feed her too little ah ?

She is having 180g of pup's kibles daily in total.

jack_tan
Novice

Oct 23, 2007, 5:39 PM

Post #7 of 8 (3254 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Michael_GR] Fork & Spoon in Kota Damansara [In reply to] Can't Post

Yo Mike,

Sorry for the late reply as I was travelling the whole week. As for ChiChi, I think she looks great. Mighty is also grwoing very fast and tall now. Actually I am feeding him 4 times a day but each time also in small portion. However they will be reduced in time to 3 times and then 2 times. This is only how I feed him as it might differ from other dog lovers.

In my opinion, as long as the pup looks healthy and not too thin then its ok. I would also discourage over feeding as obesity might be a problem later for th pup. Just like human, climb stairs also difficult.

So when do you wanna meet up again? Wink

wahthye
Dog Kichi

Nov 5, 2008, 7:11 AM

Post #8 of 8 (2169 views)
Shortcut

i always hd my lunch wt my son there. F&S even serve a bowl of water for ur furkid. u can request add some ice too. hehe

wht i dont like is the parking!!!!!!! Frown

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my