Home: Dog and Puppies Talk: Dog Books:
Sit Stay Fetch

saspiero23
Novice

Oct 9, 2007, 6:31 PM

Post #1 of 13 (29244 views)
Shortcut
Sit Stay Fetch Can't Post

Have anyone read this book by Daniel Stevens?There have been a lot of review in the net about this book.Most of the sites recommend this book.Any comments?

Below is the link:

http://www.kingdomofpets.com/dogobediencetraining/

supermutts
K9 Senior

Oct 9, 2007, 10:04 PM

Post #2 of 13 (29233 views)
Shortcut
Re: [saspiero23] Sit Stay Fetch [In reply to] Can't Post

where do you read the reviews?

this fler is not selling a book, i'm not sure wht he is selling, online course or something... he's like beating around the bush on his page...

better just get a real book from the bookstore or amazon, where ppl have already read it.

No Buying! No Selling! No Breeding!

Don't Lost your dogs!!
Please make sure they are safe at home!

saspiero23
Novice

Oct 9, 2007, 10:10 PM

Post #3 of 13 (29231 views)
Shortcut
Re: [supermutts] Sit Stay Fetch [In reply to] Can't Post

I was seaching in yahoo and google for e-book and a few website came by......They recommended this sit stay fetch.

Here is one of the link :

http://dogobedienceadvice.com/...tay-fetch-review.php

supermutts
K9 Senior

Oct 9, 2007, 10:18 PM

Post #4 of 13 (29230 views)
Shortcut

i've tried to dig further but couldn't get any more info about this e-book from dog users in forums, some say its just basic stuff for newbie dog owners.

what u can do is to dig amazon for dog training books, locate the ones that suites u, and try to order it from kino or borders or buy it online...

Don't Lost your dogs!!

saspiero23
Novice

Oct 9, 2007, 10:20 PM

Post #5 of 13 (29229 views)
Shortcut

Thanks for the advice!Any particular book to train doberman?

(This post was edited by saspiero23 on Oct 9, 2007, 10:21 PM)

supermutts
K9 Senior

Oct 9, 2007, 10:31 PM

Post #6 of 13 (29226 views)
Shortcut

ur welcome, i think the sites were paid to place ads for sitstayfetch, all these online marketing strategies..... where u can't see the product, foreigns can get refund, but i think doesn't work here.

dobe? wah... shud get a good book ler, try amazon la, search for dobe,

i have the huge version of the dobe book, i bought for ridiculously low price when kino was having warehouse sale years ago.

see so many....

http://amazon.com/...Cn%3A1000&page=1

dobe like any other dog will need to same kinda training, so don't just llimit the search to dobe, go for dog training...

Don't Lost your dogs!!

(This post was edited by supermutts on Oct 9, 2007, 10:36 PM)

saspiero23
Novice

Oct 9, 2007, 10:41 PM

Post #7 of 13 (29223 views)
Shortcut

Thanks again for the informations.

supermutts
K9 Senior

Oct 17, 2007, 5:45 AM

Post #8 of 13 (29149 views)
Shortcut
Re: [all] Sit Stay Fetch [In reply to] Can't Post

at the site, you are asked to sign up for free 6 days course, so here it is.

Dog Obedience Training with SitStayFetch:
Solving Your Dog's Behavior Problems, the Right Way

Hello

On behalf of myself and the team at Kingdom of Pets, I'd like to welcome you to the SitStayFetch 6-Day Course, and also commend you on your decision to find out how our flagship product, the SitStayFetch dog obedience training program, can improve your relationship with your dog.

We are proud to be market leaders in downloadable dog care and training products, and fully recognize that this is an honor we owe to our loyal customers.

Putting this course together was easy. I've basically assembled a "Greatest Hits" list of dog obedience problems based on questions sent in to me by Members of the Kingdom of Pets community, which includes everyone who has purchased SitStayFetch or one of our many other dog training books or DVDs. Each member receives a full email consultation with their purchase of SitStayFetch, and drawing on this material seemed like the obvious way to show you what we're all about and what we do.

So the purpose of this course is to introduce you to SitStayFetch, but at the same time get right to bottom of some of the most persistent problems that are robbing so many dog owners of the true enjoyment of dog ownership.

I've started with a crash lesson on dealing with a dog that jumps up. I'll focus on a dog that jumps up on people in particular, but jumping up on other dogs, on furniture, or even on the kitchen counter is all part of this obedience issue. You'll get there with this link, which will take you directly to part one of your SitStayFetch 6-Day Course:

http://www.kingdomofpets.com/...letters/news0033.php

Some of these problems - ignoring commands, pulling on the leash, jumping up on people, manic barking - are by no means the most difficult ones to remedy. But they are still some of the most common that I address. By far.

And let me say that I too feel the frustration that dog owners feel when confronting these persistent and often embarrassing problems. After all, you have to deal with one dog that ignores commands - I've got to deal with dozen and dozens, week in and out!

As all professional dog trainers should recognize (but don't necessarily), there's a lot more to dog obedience training than "damage control." Sure, you want to break those bad doggy habits, you want to make sure everyone knows that you're the boss, you want to keep your house and your lawn and your possessions intact, and so on...

But the *real* benefit of an extraordinarily obedient dog goes beyond all that. The real benefit of not having to deal with obedience issues is the fact that you (and your dog) can put all of your energy into making your relationship a fulfilling one. When things go right, you know, as I know, your life will be all the richer for the experience. And you can't emphasize that enough.

Don't worry, I won't get all personal and sentimental on you about the joys of dog ownership. There's nothing worse than listening to someone else talk about how great their dog is, so I'm not going to do it... I'm not going to sit here and tell you that my new black and white border collie cross, Darwin, just had his one year birthday this week and spent the afternoon trying - adorably - to pounce on crickets in our driveway... No, I won't do that.

Instead, I'm going to get right into the meat of the matter: essential tips and techniques to put an end to your dog obedience troubles.

You'll find that link again, at:

www.kingdomofpets.com/dogobediencetraining/newsletters/news0033.php

What better way to introduce you to what we do than just start doing it, right? So let's get started.

Kind regards,

Daniel Stevens
SitStayFetch

Don't Lost your dogs!!

(This post was edited by supermutts on Oct 17, 2007, 5:53 AM)

supermutts
K9 Senior

Oct 17, 2007, 5:46 AM

Post #9 of 13 (29148 views)
Shortcut

Welcome to Day 2 of your 6-Day Course. Today we're going to get right to the bottom of one of the most frustrating experiences for any dog owner: a dog that ignores commands. Here's your link:

http://www.kingdomofpets.com/...letters/news0129.php

Are you still paying attention? I assume that you are. But let's assume for a moment that you were not. There might be several reasons for you ignoring me:

1) you might be distracted by something much more urgent or exciting (more exciting than of your SitStayFetch 6 Day Course? you ask... I know, that's simply not possible, but just play along, ok?)

2) you may be convinced that something very unpleasant is about to follow if you obey my request to pay attention. My tone of voice may even sound threatening to you.

3) maybe you paid attention last time, and nothing good came of it. No verbal praise, no rawhide chew, not even a reassuring pat on the head. You really have *no reason* to listen to me this time.

4) or, maybe you just don't understand. In this case, you are not really ignoring me. The decision to ignore - after all - is just that: a DECISION. If you just don't get it in the first place, you can't respond.

You see the point. All of these are reasons that might explain your dog's decision not to obey you, or indeed their inability to do so. If you're ready for more information on the causes of your dog's disobedience and exactly what to do about it, then you're ready for the second installment of your SitStayFetch 6 Day Course, "Why Is My Dog Ignoring Me?"

That link again is:

www.kingdomofpets.com/dogobediencetraining/newsletters/news0129.php

I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

Kind regards,

Daniel Stevens SitStayFetch

Don't Lost your dogs!!

(This post was edited by supermutts on Oct 17, 2007, 5:50 AM)

supermutts
K9 Senior

Oct 17, 2007, 5:56 AM

Post #10 of 13 (29144 views)
Shortcut

Hello

I have a friend who points his TV remote at his Golden Retriever every time it starts barking, with the hope that he can turn down the dog's volume. My friend spends a lot of time on the couch. His dog spends a lot of time barking.

Welcome to Day 3 of our 6-Day Course, on solving your dog's problem barking. This link will take you there:

http://www.kingdomofpets.com/...letters/news0274.php

Barking is a dog's most overt mode of expression. They bark to express themselves to other dogs, to other people, or simply to express their deep sense of emotional angst when they are all by themselves. I often get dog owners who have no trouble getting their dog to quiet down when they are around, but have all the trouble in the world keeping their dog quiet when they're away - at least this is what their neighbors tell them.

In this segment of the 6 Day Course, I not only address both scenarios, but also provide thorough explanations of what's motivating your dog to bark. After all, *dealing* with the barking dog requires *understanding* the barking dog.

So let's get started.

Kind regards,

Daniel Stevens SitStayFetch

Don't Lost your dogs!!

(This post was edited by supermutts on Oct 17, 2007, 6:04 AM)

supermutts
K9 Senior

Oct 17, 2007, 5:58 AM

Post #11 of 13 (29143 views)
Shortcut

Hello

Welcome to Day 4 of our 6-Day Course, the day you get your dog to stop pulling on the lead. I've had so many questions sent in to me about this problem, which seems to be so universal.

In fact, just the other day I was out with a couple of my dogs in the park, and we came across a small boy who was walking - or being walked by - a boisterous and indeed obese yellow Lab. As soon as that Lab caught sight of my dogs, it sprinted towards us, and when it did it took its minder right off his feet and along for the ride, which he completed mostly on his rear. The boy was embarrassed but alright, and we shared a quick laugh about it. Pulling on the lead can sure be funny. But it's a big problem nonetheless...

Without further delay, here's the link that will take you to the solution:

http://www.kingdomofpets.com/...letters/news0382.php

Kind regards,

Daniel Stevens
SitStayFetch

Don't Lost your dogs!!

supermutts
K9 Senior

Oct 17, 2007, 6:06 AM

Post #12 of 13 (29140 views)
Shortcut

Hello

There are many forms of dog aggression. The distinguished police dog trainer Ed Frawley of Leerburg Kennels names 16 forms in his training guides, accounting for everything from the dog's gender, to possessiveness, territoriality, dominance, or fear. The residential dog owner doesn't necessarily need to be so academic, but they should always be able to recognize aggression and deal with it appropriately. Aggression is always one step away from a dog bite, which is itself one step away from a vet bill and a lawsuit.

To discover how to always steer clear of the problem, hit this link:

http://www.kingdomofpets.com/...letters/news0436.php

Kind regards,

Daniel Stevens
SitStayFetch

Don't Lost your dogs!!

(This post was edited by supermutts on Oct 17, 2007, 6:12 AM)

supermutts
K9 Senior

Oct 17, 2007, 6:07 AM

Post #13 of 13 (29136 views)
Shortcut

Hello

Welcome back to your SitStayFetch 6 Day Course. I do hope you've enjoyed my "lessons," which were inspired by the common questions I get from dog owners such as yourself, people who have good dogs with a few bad habits. I'm always glad to help out dog owners who have taken responsibility for their dog's obedience training, which is a huge step toward ensuring their dog's wellbeing.

You're really going to *dig* today's lesson, and if you haven't figured out what it's about yet from my not so subtle clue, you're about to:

http://www.kingdomofpets.com/...letters/news0587.php

Enjoy it!

Kind regards,

Daniel Stevens
SitStayFetch

Don't Lost your dogs!!

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my