Ways to reduce strays......

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 Next page Last page  View All

supermutts
K9 Senior

Sep 15, 2007, 10:27 PM

Post #1 of 78 (2493 views)
Shortcut
Ways to reduce strays...... Can't Post

Now that the dog catching comp is scrapped, i think its time for us to discuss ways to reduce stray dogs, cos this is the main reason the comp was held.

Look at the USA, world superpower, developed country, but still how many millions of strays?

Are the gov, ngos, people there not doing anything?
Are the ppl there not being educated?
How many dogs are being put down each day in the whole of US, and still there are so many strays left?

Back to M'sia...
what are the steps being taken currently to reduce strays apart from catch n' kill??

Where does the strays come from?

From irresponsible dog owners, dumped , dogs not neutered or spayed, 2 litters a year....

Catching the strays, put them in no kill farms, neuter n' release is not the long term solution...
should stop it from the source...

source... dog owners...
dog owners... mainly chinese...
if u go to towns outstation where there are many chinese population, u can see many strays, some mange filled... sad...

how do we reach these ppl?
KLinik kembiri...?
How many klinik kembiri in malaysia?
How many ppl knows the existence of it?
How many are willing to spend time n' some money to send their mongrels there?
Afaik, these ppl are not willing to spend a single sen, or a second to do it.
Dogs? just let them be......

Who is going to spend time educating them?
How many vets are willing to contribute spaying for free?
Medical cost?

Go from house to house to offer to take their dogs and get them neutered? Are all dogs that friendly?
Neuter male dogs only?
If the dog dies, who is going to compensate?

to change the mentality of ppl seems to be the only way...?
and does it take an evolution to change the mentality..?
how many generations can create an evolution...?

let u guys continue......

No Buying! No Selling! No Breeding!

Don't Lost your dogs!!
Please make sure they are safe at home!

(This post was edited by supermutts on Sep 15, 2007, 10:47 PM)

supermutts
K9 Senior

Sep 22, 2007, 5:38 AM

Post #2 of 78 (2455 views)
Shortcut
Re: [supermutts] Ways to reduce strays...... [In reply to] Can't Post

Sly

Don't Lost your dogs!!

(This post was edited by supermutts on Sep 22, 2007, 5:47 AM)

fartu
Dog Kichi

Oct 3, 2007, 9:05 AM

Post #3 of 78 (2417 views)
Shortcut

hi super,

the root of the problem is.... guess what?
ppls who pass around pups as gift. the ppls who happily see their bitch pregnant twice a year, and then the next door AhKow book a male, the opposite Ah Far book another male, then they reserve themselve one. so the female? they dump it roadside, temple entrance, restaurant, in a box. mercilessly. that was the old way before the cyber era.

the new way, now with technology, and a lot of time, and the hero of being so called Animal rescuer, there are boys n gals, uncle and auntie, pull out pups sleeping together with mommy dog below the lorry, snatch the pups who was following mommy to carry makan. immediately in less than a day max. words get around by sms or phone, hey i just rescued xx pups, can u help me to find ppls to take them? so they go around begging ppl who r uncommitted, so some use it as toy while still cute, then throw out like rubbish.

yes yes there r form being printed and sign. but WHO ENFORCE IT? who check if the dog is spayed or neutered?

Old Man
Dog Kichi

Oct 3, 2007, 5:37 PM

Post #4 of 78 (2411 views)
Shortcut
Re: [fartu] Ways to reduce strays...... [In reply to] Can't Post

agree, this is one of the reason.
A Old Man That Always Look Young and His Young But Old looking Pitbull

supermutts
K9 Senior

Oct 3, 2007, 5:48 PM

Post #5 of 78 (2410 views)
Shortcut
Re: [fartu] Ways to reduce strays...... [In reply to] Can't Post

ha u r the only one who has given opinion so far.

the first still happens, not only in the old days, but now, everywhere, worldwide.

it is the mentality of the people, many still think.. ai ya ... y so "chan yan" (canto) go and cut off the dogs' balls ler. He will lost its manhood.

i overheard a breeder telling the buyer to neuter the male oni is enuff la, no need to spay female... wht crap... they duno about cancer, pyometra, twice a year messy cycle, attraction of other males... etc etc.?

2nd one, now don't generalise all dog rescuers, i know many who are knowledgeable, who knows what they are doing, who has been really dedicated, spending time and money to foster dogs, and they won't simply force or ask ppl to adopt the dogs.

the thing is are we doing enough to solve the problems at the roots?

i see, more and more people are interested to own dogs, and most of them wan a "breed ", die die oso wan a gr, etc etc. pet shops n' vets are havin good biz these days. and the most lucrative.... breeders...
anyone can be a breeder huh? u try to call some from JB, whoa.. have dozens of females all ready for reproduction all year round. sickening man, and they are selling to those TDHs who knows lil about choosing the right breeder... i just wan my GR....!!

this sunday, have a look at how many mongrels in BU park.

Agree is not enough! IMHO, for a true dog lover, do your part, if you can't contribute to help educate the ppl, start with yourself, don't buy, stop the urge, when the buying stops the selling stops. Difficult isn't it? still wan that GR,,, etc etc. Because of you more and more bitches have to go tru pain twice a year in the name of love, more pups will end up in some TDH's hands. More sufferings...
I went to a chop shop, for those who doesn't know, those junkyards where they sell chop car parts, and there tied a GR pup, poo was everywhere, and you think a chop shop is a place for a dog? even so a GR? the greasy boys who works there, u think they will take care of him? Y do they have a GR? not a mutt? bcos the GRs are everywhere, left over pups, those who u have not chosen in the first place. Now ends up there in a chop shop, tied for the rest of his life? and lick grease? breathe carbon monoxide! and you still wan ur GR... yes, go a head dog lover...

" A young man that is always young, and his old but young looking mutts " SlyLaughCool

Don't Lost your dogs!!

(This post was edited by supermutts on Oct 3, 2007, 6:15 PM)

perth
Novice

Oct 3, 2007, 7:02 PM

Post #6 of 78 (2394 views)
Shortcut

supermutts,

anyone seen what a bitch has to go thru when on heat? last nite i pick up a bitch being cornered by 5 males, waiting to fxxx her. and what she did, she position her backside to the wall, for hours. finally i cannot tahan and took her out, and the male chasing me and her. sent to vet, dyhydrated, high fever, bite wound on all legs, no food for days, becos as soon as her stand up, the male will get his way. in the chinese area where they r strays, u can see dozen of male chasing a bitch on heat, they practically gang rape the bitch and in order to discipline the bitch, they bite the neck or anything to stop her from struggling. resulting in trauma and bitewound all around. the side effect, a lot of barking and figthing amongst male dog, and someone call the Majlis, tomorrow many of the dog, innocent or guilty, got trap.

enough said, i have started a spay program a few years ago,together with the help of friends, i have spayed more than 300 bitches. i hope to expand it one day, to have a mobile van with vet to go around n spay not only female dog, but female cats too. since u r the only one interested in solving stray issue. i wish u can contribute more ideas to me, i have only 1 Priority in this lifetime. it is to spay as many female dogs and cats as possible.

tpsing
Dog Kichi

Oct 3, 2007, 7:07 PM

Post #7 of 78 (2389 views)
Shortcut
Re: [perth] Ways to reduce strays...... [In reply to] Can't Post

It will be great if all the spayed females can also be microchipped for identification and convince the local authorities not to cull those have been spayed.

ai_ney
Ultra ALPHA

Oct 3, 2007, 9:49 PM

Post #8 of 78 (2366 views)
Shortcut

perth, i agree that one of the ways in controlling the stray population is to spay and neuter... a mobile van is also an idea i had but how to execute it, i duno, coz we need money, expertise, and a team who really care about animals...

in the area where i live, the number of stray dogs have increased from just 2 or 3, to over 10 in just 4 years... that figure does not include the puppies that some people have picked up to keep in their homes, and those caught by local council...

i want to help, because i have seen how these dogs suffer as strays, i'm sure u know more than me in this... and the young puppies being bullied by human...

i need help to catch the dogs and send them for spaying... is there anyone whom i could call for help?

Sookie's Photo Gallery
DON'T BREED AND BUY, WHILE HOMELESS ANIMALS DIE.
EVERY DOG SHOULD HAVE A HOME.

supermutts
K9 Senior

Oct 3, 2007, 11:10 PM

Post #9 of 78 (2354 views)
Shortcut

perth, your action as well as others like you, are very noble!

i hope more and more people will form rescue/action groups in their community.

yes, the scene you have described is very common in my area as well, as here is also an all chinese community, where the bitches are not strays, they are owned, but allowed to roam, can't simply go and catch them, and the ppl here won't call DBKL. Roaming dogs are a norm.

indeed, spaying strays is one way to lessen future strays. but the spayed homeless strays will be a nuisance unless it is feed. or shipped to no kill farms.

about the mobile vet, would the spayed bitch be fit enough to be released right after surgery?? she might chew the wound etc.

so how do we reach the dog owners to get them spay their dogs?? honestly they won't giv a damn, what to do? offer to spay for them? FOC, still dun wan?? what if my dogs die, you gona compensate?

but i still believe, there are some who is willing to co-operate, they just don't have the time and don't know how to get it done. if we offer them help, they will take the offer.

one idea is to stick a poster in those chinese kopitiam, to tell them about free/low cost spaying program, the benefits etc. some will buy the idea. volunteers can collect the dogs from them.

it is really hard to change ppl's mentality.....

some radical ideas that i have, but it will work in a perfect world, where there are no corruption, strict enforcement.

for a country like Msia, the gov will be happy if you don't keep dogs, or eat pork rite? ok pork is another issue Laugh

if the gov pass some laws to control dog breeding and ownership.
Main aim is first to eliminate all strays and zero dogs in pounds.

Breeding is not allowed/illegal.
Selling dogs of all breed is illegal.

Set-up a special Assc or maybe MKA to control all pedigree dog breeding activities. Main purpose of breeding is to preserve the line of the breed, not for profit.

Any one who wish to own dogs, adopt from the pound until there is no more dogs left in there.

Pedigree dog litters, the pups are to be sold off by ballot, anyone can submit. Strict identification of the pups and ownership will eliminate the possibility of dogs being stolen.

Until all the strays and pound dogs are gone, then pedigree breeding will be slowly allowed to grow.

Still, only qualified dog breeders with proper facility, controlled litter, and amount of bitches are allowed. All pups must be neutered before allowed to sell...

many ways.. but without enforcement and with corruption, and ppl crying human's right infringement .. its hard to get it done.

but country like SG shouldn't be a problem....

Don't Lost your dogs!!

(This post was edited by supermutts on Oct 3, 2007, 11:28 PM)

acsyen
Ultra ALPHA

Oct 3, 2007, 11:31 PM

Post #10 of 78 (2347 views)
Shortcut

Unless the govt is very dedicated to reduce strays if not the methods we suggest might not be helpful. Anyways wat perth is doing is really very noble. I play my part also by putting an agreement for my adopters to sign before they take the dog. Any dog above 6 months must be spayed or neutered before they go to new homes. For pups i do follow ups so that new owners spay them. And i do take back dogs if they are not well kept or neutered when time comes.

~Nature's Way: Raw Food for Health ~

~ Pet ID Tags: A MUST For Every Pet! ~

perth
Novice

Oct 5, 2007, 3:54 AM

Post #11 of 78 (2329 views)
Shortcut

thanks supermutts,

appreciate ur suggestion.

(so how do we reach the dog owners to get them spay their dogs?? honestly they won't giv a damn, what to do? offer to spay for them? FOC, still dun wan?? what if my dogs die, you gona compensate? )

i have spayed houses of dogs, some are very hostile, told me off, said busybody, said we eat-full-got-nothing-todo, some kept pedigree in house, mongrel outdoor, so they lay down the condition, must treat thier pedigree for certain illness before allow us to spay the mongrel.
some just chase us out. we find that spaying stray is more meaningful, nevertheless, in future i will have to thrown in a 10kg of doggy food, in exchange for owner bringing thier bitch to spay. presently we tie up with a few vets where we send the dog to spay, in future will get a proper vet doing it in a house, dont need a shop. good vet, with proper pre surgery check, ie. healthy n fit for spay. it is very very rare to risk dying in operation, esp when the vet is using Gas rather than jab to anaesthetise. so far it has been 100% save, offcourse there is still risk of surgery, the owner have to accept to take a little risk. like anything else in life. if they refuse, we can proceed to other case. no point waste time.

about the mobile vet, in future, i was thinking of establishing contact points where the spay dog can have a few day rest before discharching. i m sure there will be volunteer by them.

in a perfect world, dog get chipped with info, when lost can contact owner, in reallife here, dog catcher n shooter wont check before shooting. and owner who wants to get rid of the dog wont even bothered, i once rehome a dog to a nunnery...we have to supply dog food and medical bill too, for some reason they dont like the dog n dump the dog out, inform us after 3 days. a kind indian shelter the dog n manage to get the add of the doggy license and return the dog. the next time, they dump the dog again, and we found the dog license hanging on thier new dog. ppls are so eager to give them dogs, these are the culprits dog rescuer who are fighting to rehome thier stocks, good home or bad home doesnt matter. you will be surprise thier name appear on animal welfare article very often and they speak as if they know what they are doing... $$$$$$

for years i been thinking of the stray problem, i feed lots of street dog and whenever ppls found us feeding stray in certain location, they dump more dogs. i m really sick with malaysian chinese, i think we r one of the lowest class chinese in the world, u will find dogs with tailor made collar, plastic straw, or wires, all funny funny thing on thier neck. they cant afford to spend a few bucks for their dog?? there r cases where we get dog licenses for doggy in temple, and all got stolen, they even want to steal the doggy license, doggy collar.

to me there is no way to reduce strays, what i mean is we cannot beat those ppls who get dogs easily, for free. and throw them out and get another one, for free again. what we can do, is to spay whatever female dog we can get hold of so that they dont have to bring in few more, and few more, innocent life into this part of the world, where dogs loyalty, protection and unconditional love is taken for granted, and not appreciated.

i have no feeling or those whose house got broke in, daughter got rape or murder etc. 99% of the cases they hate dogs, they dont keep dogs. for years i didnt lock my house. i have 1 rottie mix living in masterbedroom with balcony. nobody get a chance to poison him and nobody get to come close.

it is really very draining into real rescue...where most ppls r exploiting our compassion.

supermutts
K9 Senior

Oct 5, 2007, 5:30 AM

Post #12 of 78 (2323 views)
Shortcut

hi perth,

yea i would say that too, no way to reduce strays, even the so called developed country with their white brains- USA can't do it, and we....

the spaying of strays must not stop and should be promoted...

wht im mad about is, the people who contributes the strays... its a reality that their mentality is almost impossible to change...

actually there is something the authorities can do, they make the rules, those idiots can come out with a dog catching competition idea, they should think better, or we can make suggestions.

some municipal can make the initiative, like the idea of banning pedigree dogs, all dogs be chipped and spayed before issuing license....

you mean dog rescuers can earn $$$ by re-homing dogs? its like selling the mutt again?

"
it is really very draining into real rescue...where most ppls r exploiting our compassion. "

Frown

Don't Lost your dogs!!

(This post was edited by supermutts on Oct 5, 2007, 5:33 AM)

perth
Novice

Oct 5, 2007, 1:49 PM

Post #13 of 78 (2319 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ai_ney] Ways to reduce strays...... [In reply to] Can't Post

hi ai_ney,

according to this group:
Animal friends @ home is created by a group of animal lovers to help dogs to rehome . They can rescue and rehome, grooming, boarding and transportataion, dog licensing and pet food delivery. You can call them to help dogs, Here're some of their handphone numbers.

Adeline- 012 3206622
Lisa- 012 2880606
Regina- 016 2036455
Rena- 012 3051815
Julie- 019 3885119

Here's is their website: www.animalfriendsatwork.com/

Help us to help the animals

they claim to rescue, chances are when u call them, they either refer u to spca (for stray dog problem) for spaying dog, they will refer u to another member, and another member direct u to yet another member. at the end, u learn a lesson of what ANIMAL RESCUER are, from malaysian.

catch a stray to spay, invest some time to befriend them, it will make the job so much easier. i really donno any committed person who can help u catch stray at this moment. maybe u can post it in a new thread to see?

for charity work, i can get u good vet with 120 only. forget abt kembiri, it is so much suffering for the dog. booking and have to take out immediately after surgery, like very unwilling to do it.

perth
Novice

Oct 5, 2007, 2:09 PM

Post #14 of 78 (2318 views)
Shortcut

super,

$$$, ya la, my keyboard doesnt have the key, where an eye has $
anyway. i have been in so-call rescue/rehome circle actively since yr 2001, participated , visited, studied in many animal welfare groups directly or indirectly, i found 1 thing in common.
they all started with good intention, donation come easily, when they see money, INTERNAL MONEY FIGHTING PROBLEM. EXTERNAL REPRESENTATION PROBLEM. ie who get to speak to press. haha

call me skeptical, but i have seen most of these ppls actually make the animal suffer even more! and yet they carry themselves as an angel. in most cases, the animal is better not to be rescued by them! u can go into details of how these ppls handle their stock. basically they pass around like a football thinking that the animal have no emotion, doesnt know how to think.

i give u a few celebrities status Animal rescuer,hint: SY, MK, JT, AF. FF, t,
all big time con $ onli mah,

the real animal rescuer, spend the money they earn. if the bill is high, they try to earn more. those who get money here there telling tales abt sad doggies are using doggies to feed themself. have u wonder how on earth this so called animal rescuer make a living? they dont have a day job, they dont have any proper job. they collect donation n park the money in thier proxy acct n keep telling sad tales abt doggies no money to buy food, no money medical, doggies need money, infact thier appetite grow bigger n bigger.

sad lah my fren. most conwoman lah, men have no time to use pitiful animal to con for money, men have better way to make money to help animal.

i expect u to disagree la, expected la. Frown

acsyen
Ultra ALPHA

Oct 5, 2007, 4:00 PM

Post #15 of 78 (2316 views)
Shortcut

Hi perth,

I will not disagree to what you say as I have a first hand experience of what you are mentioning above and that is also a reason why I come out and help rescues dogs on my own. I would say another person which is definitely corrupted is SK. Dun wanna mention la.. All these hypocrites that's why if they call me for help I would think twice. All will claim to help with medical expenses but end up i take from my own money. I dun mind paying at all as i dedicate 10% of my salary for charity but dun promise in front of people la if they can't afford it right. All only want a good name. I would rather go n my own and rescue the pups myself. A precious, golden advice that i get from my fren JO is dun ever get involved in those rescue organisations at all.

Yes i agree that no one is willing to catch strays esp the adult ones. All talk and no action. And even if they catch they have no place to foster them and they will dump at people who are kind enough to foster them and when they dump it is not one dog it is few dogs. Believe me I had 5 dumped to me once and when i take them to see the doctor and pay for it I get scolding as I am not supposed to pay the medical fees and they will settle it with the vet themselves. End up i found out that they owe the vet at least few hundreds of dollars and dun even bother to answer their phones at all. And worst part is they have not even taken a single picture to post up at their webpage/blog at all. i wonder how the dog is going to be rehomed and how long it is going to be at my home. and those dogs are rescued from the pound and most of them are so terrified and are even too scared to walk when i go near them. Some dun even want to eat and they blame me for not fattening the dog up. They dun understand that these dogs need time and not all of them will want to eat dog pellets. And when i give them chicken and rice they say i mistreat the dog and dunno how to take care of them.And i am not the only victim as i have heard that some other people have got more than 5 dumped at their house also. Sigh...

I have even heard that they found very cute puppies and sell them of to new adopters claiming that those are adoption fees to pay for the medical bills but when check with the vets, sometimes they dun pay up and most of the time they are given a special rescue rate and the adoption fees that they charge dun tally with the amount at all. usually more as you say they use the money for themselves. Most of them dun have a job or have a so called freelance job. very sad to hear that sometimes. sorry to say that i discourage all my friends to help them foster or even donate money to them as i dun wan their hard earned money to be misused by these people. i rather ask them pay directly to the doctor if i need help to get the dogs to be spayed or neutered.

i think i better end my long story here.. Basically they go their way and i go my way. And i dare to say 'No' to these people who ask me for help as they dun even help me when i really needed help. I do appreciate the goodwill that they are doing but sorry there's also too much corruption and problems going around so it is better to go alone..Anyone can disagree with me as they like but they have not been involved with these people directly so they wun know so i wouldn't care if they disagree or not. No offence..

supermutts
K9 Senior

Oct 5, 2007, 5:41 PM

Post #16 of 78 (2314 views)
Shortcut
Re: [both] Ways to reduce strays...... [In reply to] Can't Post

well, i wouldn't say i disagree cos i have not dealt with these people.

i hope those who had experienced these, will come forward to tell more stories.

Don't Lost your dogs!!

(This post was edited by supermutts on Oct 5, 2007, 5:50 PM)

sloppy
Novice

Oct 5, 2007, 6:44 PM

Post #17 of 78 (2303 views)
Shortcut

What Perth mentioned is true

perth
Novice

Oct 5, 2007, 8:39 PM

Post #18 of 78 (2294 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sloppy] Ways to reduce strays...... [In reply to] Can't Post

thank u so much acsyen and sloppy.

i was wearing double layer underwear to read the replies expecting to be kkc by the world. thank u for revealing the true scene of our "admirable angels animal rescuers organs." without them, the stray animal as a whole, suffer less.

i have paid vet bills that those angels conveniently forgotten to pay, forgotten to pick up phone call by vets asking abt months long outstanding bill. many vet has told me, they no longer want to deal with these animal rescue angels, all bullshit.

i have also seen how they squeeze 7 puppies in a cage,(its thier common practise to save COST ) and ask the vet to charge by cage. and i really how anybody with a slightess compassionate heart will allow this to happen, some puppy r so sick due to bad ventilation, unable to get food n drink bcos block by bully puppies. u think the vet will examine all of them? for rm20 a day, per cage. lets be reasonable, the vet has his own cost to take care, overheads ect.
this is not the worst, nobody visit, nobody pay, nobody pick up the vet phone. if the vet somehow get thru the phone, thier standard reply " i have wrote the cheque, ms. so n so will go n pay u, turn out miss so n so is a new volunteer who donno anything abt paymt. aiyah super corrupt la,

endless stories la, we can talk until the cow come home. i agree with Supermutt on exposing them. stop making them rich by using the sympathy of kind soul. why cant they earn a living in a proper employment than to screw the animals for money, and appear as angel too. this is what i hate most.

my advise, stay out from all these organs. if u really want to help animals, do it urself. like asyen. it doesnt matter abt the scale, quality is better than quantity.

btw, the SK was a branch out fr AF right? she is an Academic winner as best actress. due to money issue they splitted, restructured, attack each other, joined together for money, splitted again. walao. messy like my grandma underwear.

just hope everybody tell everybody abt the real situation in "rescue bizines"

acsyen
Ultra ALPHA

Oct 6, 2007, 12:00 AM

Post #19 of 78 (2280 views)
Shortcut

Waaa.. i wonder how messy my grandma underwear is..hahaha... Anyway some may see me bad but I have threatened to report to the police before as SK has help my house key and not return me. Last time first started fostering very stupid always believe what she says. Give her key so she can come in n feed the 1 month puppy. End up she take the dog without permission and never tell me where she rehome also. Ask to give back key pass to 2 people onli i get it back. Dun mention about medical fees...

You are right can talk till cow come home.. Let them be and i will go my own way.. Perth you can call me for help if you need any ..

myzanordin
ALPHA

Oct 6, 2007, 12:15 AM

Post #20 of 78 (2277 views)
Shortcut
Re: [acsyen] Ways to reduce strays...... [In reply to] Can't Post

wahhhh....now I know...memang terukkk....Frown

perth
Novice

Oct 6, 2007, 7:08 AM

Post #21 of 78 (2256 views)
Shortcut
Re: [acsyen] Ways to reduce strays...... [In reply to] Can't Post

Thanks acsyen,

i will take a raincheck.

do u have email?

acsyen
Ultra ALPHA

Oct 6, 2007, 7:26 AM

Post #22 of 78 (2255 views)
Shortcut

acs_yen at hot mail . Hope you get it. Do update me of your email address. Thanks..

sloppy
Novice

Oct 8, 2007, 5:15 PM

Post #23 of 78 (2197 views)
Shortcut

They cramp all puppy in one small enclosure, when parvo virus outbreak, all the innocent puppy dead !!!

In Reply To

(This post was edited by sloppy on Oct 8, 2007, 5:17 PM)

perth
Novice

Oct 8, 2007, 6:38 PM

Post #24 of 78 (2191 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sloppy] Ways to reduce strays...... [In reply to] Can't Post

i bet they not only dont feel anything, they would say "its better than let them roam around in the wild. some puppies r kipnapped from very secluded environment, ie, lake, forest etc. i tot even when life is short for them but they live happily with siblings and parents until the day they die, not cramp in a cage until the day they die. what do u think slop?
AF stand for animal farker? i wonder.

ai_ney
Ultra ALPHA

Oct 8, 2007, 10:15 PM

Post #25 of 78 (2170 views)
Shortcut

sigh... ok after reading all these, the conclusion is to do it on my own, right?

i hope people could really care about animal welfare and sincerely, truthfully, 100% want to help them, and not just to be seen as an Angelic angel, appear in press, bla bla bla...

sigh... sad... very sad...

Sookie's Photo Gallery
DON'T BREED AND BUY, WHILE HOMELESS ANIMALS DIE.
EVERY DOG SHOULD HAVE A HOME.

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my