Home: Behavioral Problems: Peeing and Poo Problem:
How to toilet-train my dog indoor?

min69jie
Dog Kichi

Sep 5, 2007, 8:59 PM

Post #1 of 4 (2519 views)
Shortcut
How to toilet-train my dog indoor? Can't Post

hi all,i juz adopted an english cocker spaniel n she only pee n poo wen we bring her out to garden. im stayin in condo. so we hav to take her out twice a day to relief herself. she sleeps together with me, n we hav a attached bathroom, how can i train her indoor? i tried to company her to toilet, but she juz sit ther.

lilfunky
Canine Addict

Sep 13, 2007, 9:58 AM

Post #2 of 4 (2408 views)
Shortcut
Re: [min69jie] How to toilet-train my dog indoor? [In reply to] Can't Post

well, if u kinda seldom bring her out. u can try to buy one kind of spray that selling at pet shop and spray on the floor and when she get the smell she will go over thr and pee/poo . after she went thr pee or poo already, just spray for 3-4 days and if she keep going to the same place u can try to stop spraying. she will go her self, this is one of my experience for my GR last time . he is out and indoor. now i got my own shihtzu. still thinking how to train haha all the best
Love them, they will love you
They Don't Talk Don't Meant They Wrong.

min69jie
Dog Kichi

Sep 17, 2007, 1:27 AM

Post #3 of 4 (2363 views)
Shortcut
Re: [lilfunky] How to toilet-train my dog indoor? [In reply to] Can't Post

im trying the spray, i spray at the corner of toilet, but my dog did it in front of toilet. the pet shop assistant said actuali the spray is for training puppies, but my dog aredi 2yrs old.il try for few more days n c how.thx anyway.

lilfunky
Canine Addict

Oct 3, 2007, 1:28 AM

Post #4 of 4 (2175 views)
Shortcut
Re: [min69jie] How to toilet-train my dog indoor? [In reply to] Can't Post

aiya, sorry didnt see this tread. oh ya, u try this. everytime she ate d right. lock her inside toilet(or the place u wan her to poo/pee) and say thr POO!! once she pee or poo already. then u let her out . she is adult already easy to teach sumore. but not once . alot times also. when she poo in our room or hall u must say NO! dont let her to be a bad behavior. female dog are much cleaner. and easier =) take ur time be patience
Love them, they will love you
They Don't Talk Don't Meant They Wrong.

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my