Home: Lost & Found: Lost, Missing or Stolen Dogs:
Dog Missing

amycfm
Novice

Oct 1, 2007, 10:20 AM

Post #1 of 8 (1203 views)
Shortcut
Dog Missing Can't Post

Help....My beloved doggie was stolen on 28/09/07. His is mixed breed. Pincher mix silky terrier. Please look forward for my dog... I miss him so much
Attachments: 03-09-07_1939.jpg (190 KB)

amycfm
Novice

Oct 1, 2007, 10:25 AM

Post #2 of 8 (1200 views)
Shortcut
Re: [amycfm] Dog Missing [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
Help....My beloved doggie was stolen on 28/09/07. His is mixed breed. Pincher mix silky terrier. Please look forward for my dog... I miss him so much

MISSING LOCATION : PUTRA HEIGHTS, SUBANG JAYA
Attachments: 09-08-07_1948.jpg (159 KB)

janthk
Canine Addict

Oct 1, 2007, 8:50 PM

Post #3 of 8 (1162 views)
Shortcut

Dear Amy,

Your dog is so cute. I hope you find it back really soon. All the best.

myzanordin
ALPHA

Oct 1, 2007, 9:04 PM

Post #4 of 8 (1161 views)
Shortcut

Stolen? Please make a police report. So many missing dogs cases nowadays, but very few owner's making reports. Perhaps, your report will give police some leads.

Check-out NSt, Sunday, page 29-31, have a read on dognapping and how our best frens' are treated by dog cathers. Write to the Press and comment on this. Help the stray doggies with ho home, no food, no shelter and no love....Our help is needed !

damutznutz
Dog Kichi

Oct 7, 2007, 7:36 AM

Post #5 of 8 (1023 views)
Shortcut
Re: [myzanordin] Dog Missing [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
Stolen? Please make a police report. So many missing dogs cases nowadays, but very few owner's making reports. Perhaps, your report will give police some leads.

Check-out NSt, Sunday, page 29-31, have a read on dognapping and how our best frens' are treated by dog cathers. Write to the Press and comment on this. Help the stray doggies with ho home, no food, no shelter and no love....Our help is needed !

The sad part is, I still see homeowners letting their dogs roam the streets freely at night. Just last night I was coming home from supper and the moment I turned off Jln Ara onto Jln. Medang, there were at least 2 separate groups of dogs. At first I thought they were strays. Nope. All had tags

Of course, they didn't appear to be pedigrees or anything but still, I thought this sort of irresponsible behaviour had long died out in the 70s. Oh well, I guess ignorance is harder to stamp out . Frown

amycfm
Novice

Oct 8, 2007, 7:36 AM

Post #6 of 8 (994 views)
Shortcut
Re: [damutznutz] Dog Missing [In reply to] Can't Post

where that place.....? if got any chance i must go it. i haven't stop to searching my dog. i still missing him .

damutznutz
Dog Kichi

Oct 8, 2007, 8:29 AM

Post #7 of 8 (989 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
where that place.....? if got any chance i must go it. i haven't stop to searching my dog. i still missing him .

In Bangsar/Bkt Bandaraya

It's not in a compound or anything. I also doubt it's your dog but no harm in looking I guess? These dogs that roam are all black, medium sized dogs. The 2nd pack I see are more like the strays you see everywhere.

So sorry you haven't found your dog yet :( Do keep us updated on any progress.

Have you circulated posters/flyers at vets yet?

barryzai38
Novice

Oct 8, 2007, 8:19 PM

Post #8 of 8 (955 views)
Shortcut

Ya , Ur Puppys is really cute , i hope u can find it ASAP , dun worry .. God always Pray u ....Wink

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my