Home: Lost & Found: Lost, Missing or Stolen Dogs:
any1 seen her??!!!!

exlish

Oct 1, 2007, 6:43 AM

Post #1 of 20 (2696 views)
Shortcut
any1 seen her??!!!! Can't Post

help!!!!

my baby sakura is missing!!!!last seen 28th september 10.00pm at usj 3/3 subang jaya...

reason...the gate was left open...it was opened by a stranger...suspected that some1 took her....

why??cause...she is 5yrs old...she will normally ran out but knows her way back home...she is no special breed....im worried as two days ago some1 ask my mum for security service but my mum decline...fearin that it could be them...

and to make things worst...a week ago...my two houses away neighbour`s dog got poison by a two ppl on the motorbike...then two days later my neighbour house got rob...

so i suspected that they took my sakura...:(as she is a mix breed so no one would want her...

if anybody knows her whereabouts or have seen her pls contact me asap!!!

she is the daughter of my other dog...her mummy misses her n so does the whole family....i had her since she was a puppy...i just cant sleep well n eat well...pls help me find her!!!!!

danica:012-3184799

daalila:014-2221909
Attachments: 14 003 (3).jpg (215 KB)

exlish

Oct 1, 2007, 7:02 AM

Post #2 of 20 (2692 views)
Shortcut
Re: [exlish] any1 seen her??!!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

better view of her face...
Attachments: 90 008 (5).jpg (232 KB)

kien29
Enthusiast

Oct 1, 2007, 9:07 PM

Post #3 of 20 (2652 views)
Shortcut

oh exlish.. am so sorry to hear that.. am staying around USJ 9.. anyway, i will try to keep an eyes on the surrounding for sakura.. i think u can post to some other local forum to find sakura too...

** kien **

Frown Welcome to Rossi's blog Frown

exlish

Oct 2, 2007, 4:07 AM

Post #4 of 20 (2605 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kien29] any1 seen her??!!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

thank you so much!!!!

really appreciate it...:)im going to the mpsj dog pound tomorrow...with a hope that she will be there waitin for me...:)

yeee
Canine Addict

Oct 2, 2007, 7:13 AM

Post #5 of 20 (2584 views)
Shortcut

Do give out flyers and posters too. U won't know it might help.
I'm also staying in USJ, will keep an eye for you.

fartu
Dog Kichi

Oct 2, 2007, 8:15 AM

Post #6 of 20 (2574 views)
Shortcut

(she is 5yrs old...she will normally ran out but knows her way back home.)

hi exlish

you are such an irresponsible owner, and with such a stingy parent, i can only says you do not deserve to keep any dog, pedigree or not.

(as she is a mix breed so no one would want her... ) what about dog catcher? they get rm50 per dog, purebreed or no breed. dog eater? dog meat r dog meat, pedigree or no.
anyone trying to give u another chance to adopt any dog is committing a sin.(she is looking to adopt another one to jaga the house....)how sure are u it will not be poison, will not go out and wont come back?? you should buy a toy dog, from those cheap make in china $2.00 shop.
also make sure it doesnt operate by battery bcos i bet u n ur family is not gonna buy battery.
sick.....

sloppy
Novice

Oct 2, 2007, 6:08 PM

Post #7 of 20 (2553 views)
Shortcut

(she will normally ran out but knows her way back home)

You are downright irresponsible to your dog. Appreciate if you don't adopt any dog & stay away from them !!

(This post was edited by sloppy on Oct 2, 2007, 6:09 PM)

exlish

Oct 3, 2007, 4:35 AM

Post #8 of 20 (2508 views)
Shortcut
Re: [fartu] any1 seen her??!!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

sick...if thats what u called it...

what i meant was lately lots of pedigrees dog are being stolen..there for my dog is not a pure breed dog..why would ppl wan to steal her...if people were to eat dog meat i don think they would put up so much effort as there is alot of strays at my area...

yes...my sakura loves to run around the neighbourhood...thats her usual thing...but she usually runs around durin evenings where by i keep an eye on her...do bear in mind the time she got ran out...its was 10pm n no one was at home beside me...some1 opened the gate...

only after i realise the gate was opened then only to found her missing...its not like i did not went to find her...i called my parents to come back immediately...we look for her but was no where in sight...

when i said that she knows her way back meanin that she cant go missing herself...coz she knows her way back so the only was is some1 kidnap her...

and if u had read my other thread...it did say that i went to the dog pound to look but sadly she is not there...n another thing is...if i were to not care bout my girl why on earth would i post thread about her missin...why on earth would i bother to look for her...i might as well go get another dog without the effort of looking for her...

its ok if u were to call me and my parents sick...i take it...no point defendin it...de fact that u don know me in person makes the picture clear...

what ever u said...u won put my spirit down in looking for my baby...or adoptin another dog...anyways thank you so much for ur reply...really made me stronger n realise facing the world aint easy as there are ppl in world who will tear u down or support u...

exlish

Oct 3, 2007, 4:45 AM

Post #9 of 20 (2506 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sloppy] any1 seen her??!!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

sloppy...

maybe u missunderstood my thread...the meaning was that she usually runs around the neighbourhood of usj 3...n she knows her way home n will neva eva get lost in that area...she usual outs were in the evenings with me keeping an eye of her...

i stated it with the reason that she couldn go missin by herself...coz if she were to run out she would know her way back...so she couldn have gone missing by herself...only one reason that she is missin is becoz some1 took her...

do read the reply i wrote to fartu...it some how explains most..any hows thanks for the advice..really appreciate it..thank you...

exlish

Oct 3, 2007, 5:47 AM

Post #10 of 20 (2499 views)
Shortcut
Re: [yeee] any1 seen her??!!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

yes yes..in the proses of doing so..thank you so much by the way...really truly appreciate it...

fartu
Dog Kichi

Oct 3, 2007, 8:27 AM

Post #11 of 20 (2487 views)
Shortcut

exlish,
i just took a look at my crystal ball, i saw ur dog was being cage all the time, everynite release out to shit n piss outside, activities is forbidden in the house compound.
if u realli care so much, why the hurry to adopt? why no hurry in searching it? except to say ANY1 SEEN HER??!!! !!!!!!!!!!!
AND went to pound ONCE. thats all!! any poster around your neigbourhood? according to what i saw fr my crystal ball, none. your family is all geared up to get another CHEAP ALARM. the thing abt it is it will be cage all the time except a break 10pm.
now you are upset.

exlish

Oct 4, 2007, 5:13 AM

Post #12 of 20 (2409 views)
Shortcut

when i read the reply..huh..shows n prove that ur mental=3yrs old brain...

let me tell you somethin...if ur so dam freakin confident that im ill treatin my dog...then i challenge u to come to my house...check the surroundings of my compound...do check with my neighbours how have i been treatin my dogs...just email me privately n i will give u add n do the checkin urself..oh ya can call animal officer as well la...then one shot can put me to jail n fine my 'sick' family rite..:)

oh..then u would reply n say why de hell would u even bother to come..sayin that ur not stupid n all...well i gave u challenge or unless u would like to count on ur cyrstal ball..oh ya one more thing do check on ur future whether u have money to rare a dog n when u go on hols,u can just dump it back to the owner house ya...

wow...just coz i "wrote any1 seen her" your makin a big deal..such a cyrstal ball you have..maybe thats the reason why ur still lookin for a dog ya...:(

ive never cage my dog n do mind if i said...most of the dogs who are missin..one of the cause is runnin out...oh ya i forgot...u don have a dog so u wont know...sad..:(

well i think u din even bother reading my thread n asume things..or de fact is ur english is so bad that some parts u just don understand...if think thats the case..pity...:(

n one more thing...eventhough i were to adopt another pup..whats wrong with that...maybe the fact that i can afford 3-4 dogs n u cant afford doesn mean it applys to all...:( tsk*tsk*

next time if u were to judge ppl...b4 sayin out invalid statements do check...u know u really sound so dumb with ur cyrstal ball...don just point fault...let me tell u one thing what comes around goes around...u can say all u want but if u don know me n haven seen me..pls respect ppl..im sure ur school n parents did teach u...n if u were to judge me based on ur CYRSTAL BALL n THE THREAD i wrote then i think it not fair...so if u want to judge me...do come in person n judge for urself...what to make a statement make sure its 100% the truth n don giv me a reply sayin ur cyrstal ball this n that...

want to defend ur statement come to me face to face n tell it to me straight...thank you fartu...

daffodil2
Novice

Oct 4, 2007, 8:19 AM

Post #13 of 20 (2390 views)
Shortcut

hello....if you don't plan to help, don't add on to people's misery. go and post your extremely idiotic and inconsiderate replies somewhere else. it doesn't mean that when somebody has lost their dog is because that person that love or take care of them properly.

call the spca if you think exlish is an animal abuser. maybe you can get on the front page of the malay mail for being such and a**!!!!!!!!!!

mike9my
Enthusiast

Oct 4, 2007, 6:55 PM

Post #14 of 20 (2364 views)
Shortcut

hi there , firstly, our heart feels what it is like 2 loose some one u live n love for so long(myself was rearing mongrels for more than 20yrs b 4) so dun bother 2 get upset with some ppl who like to big mouth n pick on other ppls mistake. these r what we call "sampah masyarakat"
there is still a lot of ppl in this forum who sympathise with u n will keep a lookout 4 ur dog

take care n hope u find ur doggie soon

quote : let him (her) who has not made a mistake cast the first stone & judge ye not lest you be judged

exlish

Oct 5, 2007, 5:11 AM

Post #15 of 20 (2317 views)
Shortcut
Re: [daffodil2] any1 seen her??!!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

dear daffodil2,

thank you so much in supportin me...it really means so much...:)

pls help me keep an eye for sakura..ive posted flyers around..main target was animal clinic...scared some1 found her in a bad situation..any hows thank u so much in believin in me...really truly appreciate it...

regards,

exlish

exlish

Oct 5, 2007, 5:19 AM

Post #16 of 20 (2315 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mike9my] any1 seen her??!!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

hi mike9my,

yes the wonderfull gift im keeping a mogrel is that they don ask anythin in return n all they ask is love...as i have fosterd a toy poodle b4 i can proudly say that mongrels are so much smarter then good breed dogs...:)

seen that with my own eyes...any hows i would like to say thank you in believin me...ur reply really did lit my spirit up...

thanks...i believe no matter what there is still hope in finding her back...

regards,

exlish

exlish

Oct 29, 2007, 4:58 AM

Post #17 of 20 (2010 views)
Shortcut

hi....to all dog lovers

its been quite some time since she went missing...but im still looking for her...any one seen her pls contact me..if any1 has adopted her n do not want to return her then do take really good care of her...its just for her best...

other than that i really hope i can get her back...have been posting flyers but still no news...

so if any1 knows her whereabouts do inform me...the finders will be rewarded...

thank you...

bakamono
Enthusiast

Oct 29, 2007, 3:41 PM

Post #18 of 20 (1991 views)
Shortcut

Hi exlish, so sad to hear of your case n understand how u feel. Since she knows her way back, even if she is taken away by stranger bet u she'll try to escape n come back to you. U do not hv to worry about dog farm bczo she's not a pure or mix pedigree. But while u r looking for her, hope u n yr family will be more alert due to the happenings around yr area. Ppl do not poison dogs without a reason. Just be careful.

popeimay
Dog Kichi

Oct 31, 2007, 8:15 PM

Post #19 of 20 (1937 views)
Shortcut

hey, i m not sure is it her,but saw her face look a like. i was at imperial sheraton 29th oct. waiting for a friend fr ireland, i saw a dog passing by with scare,wet and wondering,trying to go closer,tought to bring bec 1st,but she/he avoided me and that was jam,too many cars,is around 730pm,so may b u can go there for a look,hope u can get her back.

(This post was edited by popeimay on Oct 31, 2007, 8:21 PM)

exlish

Oct 31, 2007, 11:16 PM

Post #20 of 20 (1912 views)
Shortcut
Re: [popeimay] any1 seen her??!!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

hi...

thanks for that info....will go check her out...

its really far from her home...wonder how she got there...

anyways thanks a million...

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my