Home: Lost & Found: Lost, Missing or Stolen Dogs:
Anyone lost MS - salt and pepper & pure white

Bull Lover
Doggyman

Sep 27, 2007, 1:35 AM

Post #1 of 10 (1486 views)
Shortcut
Anyone lost MS - salt and pepper & pure white Can't Post

I am not sure if i can post here, but hope admin don't delete this post.

As i read a post in other forum want to sale 2 MS, but they don't even know their breed n colors. while the 2 MS is soo well groom. i suspect it can be someone lost dog or stolen?

here the photos, if need more info PM me.

** Taro & Foo **

Check it out! ITS FUN!!
THE BULLDOG STATION **drop us a visit **
PHOTO ALBUM : PUPPY.COM & OTHERS
Ref: Pg 18; 19

TARO Nippon Adv

MORE ABOUT GERBIL

(This post was edited by Bull Lover on Sep 27, 2007, 1:36 AM)

min69jie
Dog Kichi

Sep 27, 2007, 11:55 AM

Post #2 of 10 (1455 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Bull Lover] Anyone lost MS - salt and pepper & pure white [In reply to] Can't Post

hi im minjie, are they up for adoption?? they are too cute.

Bull Lover
Doggyman

Sep 27, 2007, 5:12 PM

Post #3 of 10 (1445 views)
Shortcut
Re: [min69jie] Anyone lost MS - salt and pepper & pure white [In reply to] Can't Post

hope u read b4 u reply. Wink

** Taro & Foo **

Check it out! ITS FUN!!

TARO Nippon Adv

MORE ABOUT GERBIL

janthk
Canine Addict

Sep 27, 2007, 6:36 PM

Post #4 of 10 (1434 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Bull Lover] Anyone lost MS - salt and pepper & pure white [In reply to] Can't Post

He!He! Either the person couldn't be bothered to read or not very good command of english that's why cant understand or too eager for a free pedigree dog. WinkWink I feel your frustration.

min69jie
Dog Kichi

Sep 27, 2007, 10:27 PM

Post #5 of 10 (1413 views)
Shortcut

i know they are missing n ur looking for their owner. im juz thinkg if u stil cant find the owner im interested to give a good home. tats all.

Bull Lover
Doggyman

Sep 27, 2007, 11:05 PM

Post #6 of 10 (1407 views)
Shortcut
Re: [min69jie] Anyone lost MS - salt and pepper & pure white [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
i know they are missing n ur looking for their owner. im juz thinkg if u stil cant find the owner im interested to give a good home. tats all.

In Reply To
I am not sure if i can post here, but hope admin don't delete this post.

As i read a post in other forum want to sale 2 MS, but they don't even know their breed n colors. while the 2 MS is soo well groom. i suspect it can be someone lost dog or stolen?

here the photos, if need more info PM me.

** Taro & Foo **

Check it out! ITS FUN!!

TARO Nippon Adv

MORE ABOUT GERBIL

kien29
Enthusiast

Sep 28, 2007, 12:59 AM

Post #7 of 10 (1387 views)
Shortcut

Eeerrr... Bull Lover, ur message here not very clear..

U want to find the owner of these 2 lost MS??

Or

U are saying that u found these 2 MS in another forum which is for SALES and wondering whether these 2 MS is belongs to anyone?

Or

U want to sell them?..

Sorry.. am a bit blur here.. just to help to make it clearer.. so others who reading it will not misunderstand your post..

** kien **

Frown Welcome to Rossi's blog Frown

madmoz

Sep 28, 2007, 6:47 AM

Post #8 of 10 (1364 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kien29] Anyone lost MS - salt and pepper & pure white [In reply to] Can't Post

I'd clarify what he's saying... these two MSs have been offered for sale in another forum but the seller does not seem to know much about the dogs. Furthermore, she also did not know how much the dogs were worth, and has raised the asking price for the white MS substantially, i suppose after getting a number of inquiries. Both puppies are also very well groomed for someone who does not even know what breed they are!

Therefore, TS is asking if anyone has recently lost two MS puppies as the seller he suspects the seller might have stolen them. Either way she is one greedy little girl!

(This post was edited by madmoz on Sep 28, 2007, 6:52 AM)

Bull Lover
Doggyman

Sep 29, 2007, 12:48 AM

Post #9 of 10 (1324 views)
Shortcut
Re: [madmoz] Anyone lost MS - salt and pepper & pure white [In reply to] Can't Post

thanks mate!

** Taro & Foo **

Check it out! ITS FUN!!

TARO Nippon Adv

MORE ABOUT GERBIL

Gus-Gus
Canine Addict

Sep 30, 2007, 2:37 AM

Post #10 of 10 (1271 views)
Shortcut

Judging from the pics, the supposedly Pure White MS is actually an incorrectly groomed Westie. Most white MS i've seen in photos aren't as white as that. I hope the idiot didn't dock the Westie's tail!!!

I hope if these dogs are stolen, they will be reunited with their rightful owners.

"The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated" Mahatma Ghandi.

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my