Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Lost & Found: Lost, Missing or Stolen Dogs:
Anyone lost a male mutt? Pandan indah area....

supermutts
K9 Senior

Sep 19, 2007, 4:39 AM

Post #1 of 24 (7376 views)
Shortcut
Anyone lost a male mutt? Pandan indah area.... Can't Post

this mutt is wandering around in pandan indah area...

very friendly....

No Buying! No Selling! No Breeding!

Don't Lost your dogs!!
Please make sure they are safe at home!

shouter
Novice

Sep 21, 2007, 8:28 AM

Post #2 of 24 (7296 views)
Shortcut
Re: [supermutts] Anyone lost a male mutt? Pandan indah area.... [In reply to] Can't Post

Yea, he is a nice fella and friendly with kids coz he used to hang around in the neighbourhood playground. Afraid he will be booked soon!

Cheers

Shouter

my_crystal929
Enthusiast

Sep 21, 2007, 10:33 PM

Post #3 of 24 (7252 views)
Shortcut
Re: [supermutts] Anyone lost a male mutt? Pandan indah area.... [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Supermutts,

Any news abt this male mutt? i dont mind to adopt it since i hav a matt also in my house! Pls let me know, TQ!!!

(infact i m crazy abt mals! haah!)

crystal & roxy

supermutts
K9 Senior

Sep 22, 2007, 5:34 AM

Post #4 of 24 (7223 views)
Shortcut
Re: [my_crystal929] Anyone lost a male mutt? Pandan indah area.... [In reply to] Can't Post

well actually, we are not sure whether he is owned,
sometimes he just appear and then goes off,
so he is being monitored now. i'll update the progress...

Don't Lost your dogs!!

my_crystal929
Enthusiast

Sep 22, 2007, 5:25 PM

Post #5 of 24 (7198 views)
Shortcut

oic.. was thinking to drop by and visit..anyway, thks for your reply ,do keep me update the progress ya..

crystal & roxy

shouter
Novice

Sep 23, 2007, 10:40 AM

Post #6 of 24 (7164 views)
Shortcut
Re: [my_crystal929] Anyone lost a male mutt? Pandan indah area.... [In reply to] Can't Post

my_crytal929, so kind of you. Really hope we can have more honest and direct society about the importance of living animals around us.

Anyways....i am a newbie in the site...but it's a damn cool one.

Cheers

my_crystal929
Enthusiast

Sep 28, 2007, 12:02 AM

Post #7 of 24 (7089 views)
Shortcut
Re: [shouter] Anyone lost a male mutt? Pandan indah area.... [In reply to] Can't Post

Hey shouter,

nice to meet u too.

you have any dog at the moment? what breed you have?

crystal & roxy

shouter
Novice

Sep 28, 2007, 12:28 AM

Post #8 of 24 (7085 views)
Shortcut

my_crytal929,

I dont have any dogs with me at the moment coz its not convenient as I am staying with my familyUnsure.....but am getting a condo soon and that's why I am browsing thru for a puppy that is suitable to stay indoor and not too hyper. I loved dogs since young. He/she will be with me in and out my office in my backpack if possible.......I am having my own biz so its kinda easier abit.

Any recommendations?

yeee
Canine Addict

Sep 28, 2007, 12:41 AM

Post #9 of 24 (7082 views)
Shortcut
Re: [shouter] Anyone lost a male mutt? Pandan indah area.... [In reply to] Can't Post

U can browse through Rescue and Adoption thread. There are a lot of dogs and puppies for adoption : )

By the way welcome to this forum.

shouter
Novice

Sep 28, 2007, 2:22 AM

Post #10 of 24 (7068 views)
Shortcut
Re: [yeee] Anyone lost a male mutt? Pandan indah area.... [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi yeee,

Yup, am keeping my eyes thru that section for now. I do once awhile drop by at SPCA 2. Just need some patience and research on the right pup to adopt. It's a life time commitment.

Cheers

yeee
Canine Addict

Sep 28, 2007, 5:49 AM

Post #11 of 24 (7059 views)
Shortcut

You are very right.

You will know which one is the right one for you basically at the first sight.
Hopefully u find a good companion soonSmile

shouter
Novice

Sep 28, 2007, 6:46 AM

Post #12 of 24 (7054 views)
Shortcut
Re: [yeee] Anyone lost a male mutt? Pandan indah area.... [In reply to] Can't Post

True that Yeee!!

Planning to drop by at the coming Mutts Day event in Oct at central park......to gain some knowledge.

Cheers

shouter
Novice

Sep 28, 2007, 6:48 AM

Post #13 of 24 (7054 views)
Shortcut

True that Yeee!!

Planning to drop by at the coming Mutts Day event in Oct at central park......to gain some knowledge.

Cheers

my_crystal929
Enthusiast

Oct 3, 2007, 12:16 AM

Post #14 of 24 (6949 views)
Shortcut

hey shouter,

backpack dog like Chihuahua? I saw 1 long coated ChiHuahua in Tmn Megah petshop last week. super cutte..sure you will like it. or, you can consider " new breed pomaraniam", only 1 1/2 size of mosaic (small mosaic) when fully grow.. indoor outdoor no prob!

See you too on 7/10 at BU! i will be there with my Roxy..haha

crystal & roxy

my_crystal929
Enthusiast

Oct 3, 2007, 12:20 AM

Post #15 of 24 (6946 views)
Shortcut

hi supermutts,

any latest news or progress abt this mal?

crystal & roxy

shouter
Novice

Oct 3, 2007, 1:59 AM

Post #16 of 24 (6941 views)
Shortcut

my_crystal929,

Great! But I shall be leashing myself to go lor...since no partner yet, but should be a great outing. Just hope I can get up early....

supermutts
K9 Senior

Oct 5, 2007, 5:58 PM

Post #17 of 24 (6875 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To

hi supermutts,

any latest news or progress abt this

actually shouter took those pics, and he's the one who spot this fler,
im not from pandan indah. :) so i guess there is no news so far....

Don't Lost your dogs!!

my_crystal929
Enthusiast

Nov 23, 2007, 1:05 AM

Post #18 of 24 (6460 views)
Shortcut

hi shouter,

long time no chat. have you bought the puppy?

and any outcome abt this dog?Unsure

crystal & roxy

shouter
Novice

Nov 24, 2007, 6:40 AM

Post #19 of 24 (6380 views)
Shortcut

my_crystal929 ,

Hey, long time no see it is! I've been really busy on my work schedule coz end of the year is always a peak period for me.

I more or less decided on getting a Welsh Corgi....i 1st saw the fella in one of the pet shop in Cheras area. Fell in love with the fella and i dig abit and got few contacts on the local breeders. I went to the event at BU and saw so many furry friends and was really excited...... I am still waiting for my new place to be ready by early next year and by then I will place my booking. It's quite a pricey breed but will have to be pokai abit lor....haha

Didn't see the missing mutt anymore....like i said earlier....he like biscuit abit...now you see him now you don't. Guess he really got a owner.

Chat soon,

R.Alysa
Novice

Nov 24, 2007, 9:02 AM

Post #20 of 24 (6372 views)
Shortcut

wow! thats a lovely dog! if anyone just probably dumped it on d road then the r in for a fight Frown
=================*****===================

Doggies really are a man's best frend! I miss u Uno!

my_crystal929
Enthusiast

Nov 24, 2007, 5:57 PM

Post #21 of 24 (6352 views)
Shortcut

shouter,

yayaya...i saw 1 at pestmore few weeks ago. selling abt 2+++, very manja and adorable! hahha..

the dog is worth every penny.. u will not regret to have it!

crystal & roxy

shouter
Novice

Nov 29, 2007, 9:50 PM

Post #22 of 24 (6210 views)
Shortcut

my_crystal929 ,

yea yea, i saw it there also...very manja one. its sold nw.....i went back last few weeks.

But i got the direct breeder....so better still. Cheaper and also can see the actual condition of the Corgi pups onnce I am ready.

Cheers,

Shouter

kennyloo
Novice

Dec 18, 2007, 12:56 AM

Post #23 of 24 (5955 views)
Shortcut

hi, may i know is the dog still around that place? becoz the dog seems like my friends missing dog... please help! thanks! please contact me 012-3359720 is the dog is still around... million thanks!

(This post was edited by kennyloo on Dec 18, 2007, 1:12 AM)

shouter
Novice

Jan 17, 2008, 5:43 AM

Post #24 of 24 (5557 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kennyloo] Anyone lost a male mutt? Pandan indah area.... [In reply to] Can't Post

Kenny,

Once awhile I still see the fella wandering around.....where is your friend's place? But sometimes i do feel he has got an owner coz he is quite clean tho....

shouter

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my