Home: Dog and Puppy Training: House Breaking:
4-legged DOWN pee/poo

simweiken
Novice

Sep 15, 2007, 12:44 AM

Post #1 of 5 (12443 views)
Shortcut
4-legged DOWN pee/poo Can't Post

How to make my husky pee and poo with his 4 leg down? Cos my fren's samoyed does that..and it look gentle..as in..Not so rude to point 1 leg up...anyone got any idea with the idea i'm talking?? As in..How to housebreak him to pee with his 4 leg down...neuter him? Cos i dun believe in beating him when he lift his leg up and about to pee...As i'm afraid.."Well...My owner doesn't want me to poo...I shall wait then...Frown''

Jess_lee

Sep 15, 2007, 1:29 AM

Post #2 of 5 (12438 views)
Shortcut
Re: [simweiken] 4-legged DOWN pee/poo [In reply to] Can't Post

Hello...I have a 4 months old gr pup. He does not lift up his leg when peeing, since he was small....

I think the main reason is he did not get the chance to see how other male dog pee...

zephyros
Canine Addict

Sep 26, 2007, 6:31 PM

Post #3 of 5 (12354 views)
Shortcut
Re: [simweiken] 4-legged DOWN pee/poo [In reply to] Can't Post

haha sorry not too sure about training this but one thing i noticed on my maltese is when he is afraid his feet might touch the weewee, he starts to lift is leg up slowly. usually his feet is down. when yours pee, is he/she near the wall or a tree ? if there is something they want to aim to usually then they'll lift their legs, that's just my observation BUT i could be wrong :P

eeiyorebibu
New User

Oct 11, 2007, 8:19 PM

Post #4 of 5 (12271 views)
Shortcut
Re: [zephyros] 4-legged DOWN pee/poo [In reply to] Can't Post

I think what he meant was. He dont want his dog to mark. Lifting is a sign of marking. And it can be prevented if the owner doesnt want the dog to mark. A dog starts to mark naturally. So if you dont want to your dog to mark, the best way is still to correct him when u see him starts marking. Just slighting push him by the leg he uses to mark to make him off balance. In order to balance, he will put down the leg that he used to mark. Then he can continue peeing without marking. This is what my friend does to his dog. People, please correct me if i am wrong. =)) Thank you`.

simweiken
Novice

Oct 16, 2007, 4:27 PM

Post #5 of 5 (12189 views)
Shortcut
Re: [eeiyorebibu] 4-legged DOWN pee/poo [In reply to] Can't Post

Thx huh...Eeiyore..=.=

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my