Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Behavioral Problems: Aggresive Dogs and Puppies:
is every dog behave like that?? help.....urgent!!

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

chrisong
Doggyman

Feb 22, 2008, 3:17 AM

Post #26 of 37 (15672 views)
Shortcut
Re: [allan85] is every dog behave like that?? help.....urgent!! [In reply to] Can't Post

I was so shockShocked to read Amber post hereShocked

Calling herself a dog trainerPirate her advice to the owner - putdown her dog?Shocked

This is the biggest mistake you have make so far in the forum that will cost a life of a lovely dog here.

May I know which dog training school you teach OB & agility? How to qualify being a dog trainer?

bakamono
Enthusiast

Feb 22, 2008, 5:06 PM

Post #27 of 37 (15663 views)
Shortcut
Re: [chrisong] is every dog behave like that?? help.....urgent!! [In reply to] Can't Post

LEAVE IT, CHRIS!

Have not seen any of your suggestion earlier on this subject be it wong or right. If u can't even accept a human making mistakes in their judgement, I pity those lovely dogs around you.

Veanne
K9 Maniac

Apr 6, 2008, 11:52 AM

Post #28 of 37 (11290 views)
Shortcut
Re: [all] is every dog behave like that?? help.....urgent!! [In reply to] Can't Post

NOT TO OFFENCE...

erm... i actually agree on some point that amber explain ler... today... really scary things happen... like usual i bring my shiro to the park... it really frightened me and shiro... my hand shaking till now... and shiro too... he don't even eat much for his dinner...

today, 3 dogs, mongrel... looking at us... it make me feel uneasy... so, plan to cancel the walk... then one of the dog keep on following me... then i feel something bad going to happen... so, i walk faster with shiro... then the dog that followed me start to bark... maybe i step into his teritory, gua... then the other two started to bark at me and shiro... then im very scare... then i chase them away by saying "shu.. shu..." useless...!!! then i quickly take my shiro and run... and they chase me... suddenly i fell down...i don't know what to do... just hugging shiro and cry... they were barking so fierce towards me.. its like going to attack me in few second... luckily a man, come to save me... he was using a huge tree branch trying to hit those mongrels... then the mongrel get frightened then go away...

sometimes... we did something in order to protect ourselve... whether to put down the dog depends on how bad it really behave...

but what i don't agree is the genes... no one is born to behave badly they only being taught tobehave badly... same goes to dogs... what i think that... those fierce dog i meet them today... maybe they jealous shiro got a good owner...??? hehe... anything la... and sometime this happen because this particular dog actually feel alone... because of being alone, they will actually learn to be independent or i can say... just to protect themselves... erm.. lack of love and attention is all i can say... this is what i have read from a book about phsycology on animals...

what im saying here is... different ppl have different kind of opinion... there is nothing to argue or surprise of... just voice up your opinion and thats all... let others judge themselves... arguing other ppl's opinion is like flaming them... not good ba... erm.. can i talk about moral (in diploma or degree level)...??? in moral, there is one topic about these things la... erm... its like... if that particular person did something that everyone feel that it is wrong... and that particular person actually success by holding and keeping up his/her perception... and we cannot actually say that her way of dealing it is wrong... because her way has actually success... because of her success it makes her believe that her way actually work out...

haih...

~peace~

~L0v3 SHIRO 4 EveR~

(This post was edited by Veanne on Apr 6, 2008, 11:57 AM)

Amanda85
Doggyman

Apr 9, 2008, 8:39 PM

Post #29 of 37 (11058 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Veanne] is every dog behave like that?? help.....urgent!! [In reply to] Can't Post

u shld know not to run when dogs trying to approach u...u will juz trigger them to chase u down..

FYI, strays dog love being independent, they won't be jealous becoz your shiro have a owner....they will thought poor shiro got tie up and need to walk on leash..

those strays are juz protecting their territories....

next time, if u encounter this problem, juz ignore them n continue your walk in a normal pace, don't even stare on them...

or better still, choose another route for your daily walk...

btw...putting down the dog means "terminating your work" n u juz duwan to deal with it...

Pacco de Mongrel
~ Come and join us for a doggie jungle trekking @ Bukit Gasing every Saturday morning ~

(This post was edited by Amanda85 on Apr 9, 2008, 8:42 PM)

Veanne
K9 Maniac

Apr 9, 2008, 11:04 PM

Post #30 of 37 (11039 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Amanda85] is every dog behave like that?? help.....urgent!! [In reply to] Can't Post

ya, i know... but i was so panic... i just walk faster and faster and then start run le...

the next day went to the same park again... i tot they won't be there anymore... cause i never saw them in the park before... the day i was been chased by them, is the first day they are there... then once i step into the park... then suddenly the dog come out from no where and start barking at shiro.. and i never use leash... shiro always stick together with me... i will only use leash if i bring shiro to a place that there is lots of cars... scare later he lost control, then run away.. nothing is impossible ma...

forget to mention in previous post... left out that point... the uncle that save me from those dogs is actually the owner... heard from him that those mongrel attack his children before... then the uncle never start to train his dog and play with his dog anymore... then dunno why the attack case happen anymore.. they said that kids were playing ball la.. then accidentally hit the dogs... then the dog attack the kid... then the owner wanted give his dog away... but everybody know his dog attack ppl... then he abondon the dog... then the dog stay in the park now...

~L0v3 SHIRO 4 EveR~

Amanda85
Doggyman

Apr 10, 2008, 12:52 AM

Post #31 of 37 (11023 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Veanne] is every dog behave like that?? help.....urgent!! [In reply to] Can't Post

this is one typical example of irresponsible owner...

if the dog got behavioural problem, u need to find solution n not juz abandone them n especially by the streets..

my dog don't like children also...so i need to becareful and warn off all the childrenm that come over to visit my house n never let them pat my dog...

Pacco de Mongrel
~ Come and join us for a doggie jungle trekking @ Bukit Gasing every Saturday morning ~

Veanne
K9 Maniac

Apr 10, 2008, 1:03 AM

Post #32 of 37 (11020 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Amanda85] is every dog behave like that?? help.....urgent!! [In reply to] Can't Post

ya... i think the neighbour advice the uncle before about he abandon his dog... but the uncle never bother about it...

i think i saw someone pick up the dogs already... for sure its not the owner...

~L0v3 SHIRO 4 EveR~

chrislimyy
K9 Kaki

Apr 13, 2008, 1:54 AM

Post #33 of 37 (10773 views)
Shortcut
Re: [fartu] is every dog behave like that?? help.....urgent!! [In reply to] Can't Post

hi there fartu, i have never talked to you before...just read what u did for mongrels from myza's post...just to introduce myself. i am chris from pahang...Smile

myzanordin
ALPHA

Apr 13, 2008, 4:58 PM

Post #34 of 37 (10741 views)
Shortcut

Yup,

Another irresposible act of owner. Shld deal with the problem, not run away from it. Thank god, no one gets hurt. Wonder what happen to the dog now...poor doggie...wrong time, wrong place, wrong owner...

Veanne
K9 Maniac

Apr 13, 2008, 8:35 PM

Post #35 of 37 (10720 views)
Shortcut
Re: [myzanordin] is every dog behave like that?? help.....urgent!! [In reply to] Can't Post

yeap... what to do... ppl want to run from mistake... haih... dunno who pick up the dog... hope they're save...

~L0v3 SHIRO 4 EveR~

Pommymom
Novice

Apr 23, 2008, 11:38 PM

Post #36 of 37 (10263 views)
Shortcut
Re: [allan85] is every dog behave like that?? help.....urgent!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Allen85,

I also have a mixed breed, she is have a mixture of fear and dominant aggression..which means acting fierce out of fear and also out of possesiveness. I manage to establish myself as her leader in first month I got her, but now I am working on her aggression directed towards other dogs and people. I am sure she will get thru it and be a normal dog again! Dont give up.

vckloong
Novice

Apr 27, 2008, 8:43 PM

Post #37 of 37 (10129 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Pommymom] is every dog behave like that?? help.....urgent!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi,

Dog behavioural problems are sometimes worrisome.

If you guys need an expert or consultant's advice from the United States you can visit www.dogtrainster.com.

They have pretty good information there as well as certified consultants there to help you out.

Vincent
www.dogtrainster.com - Ultimate Resource and Tips for Dog Training

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my