Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: General: Chit Chat:
Need Help In Setting up a New Pet shop in KL.

zky
New User

Sep 11, 2007, 1:55 PM

Post #1 of 3 (833 views)
Shortcut
Need Help In Setting up a New Pet shop in KL. Can't Post

Hi guys, I'm thinking of setting up a petshop in KL. But... i have no experience in this trade. IS there anyone with experience,

example, knowing of suppliers, what kind of products to sell from range to range. We'll discuss about the setting up fee, dont worry

i wont seek free consultations. Please Sms me at 0.1.6.3.3.4 .4.4.0.4. or E-mail me at a l e c z c h a n@ h o t m a i l . c o m.

thanx ya! ;)

Alecz

Kevin Chuan
ALPHA

Sep 11, 2007, 5:01 PM

Post #2 of 3 (825 views)
Shortcut
Re: [zky] Need Help In Setting up a New Pet shop in KL. [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi...,

To me a good locaion is the most important, then you should consider the rental..., the spending power of the residents. To get suppliers to look for you is the most easiest part when setting up a business, don't be too worry about this.

Location--> Rental-->Parking spaces, convenient, spending power-->Purchasing of stocks

zephyros
Canine Addict

Sep 11, 2007, 5:35 PM

Post #3 of 3 (824 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Kevin Chuan] Need Help In Setting up a New Pet shop in KL. [In reply to] Can't Post

i agree with kevin. whenever i pick up any things for my furkid, i usually look for convenience. i'm not going to go out of my way, double park, run across a busy street etc. i prefer something that is nice and easy. somewhere i can drive up to anytime i feel like just browsing stuff that i might get for my furkid(even if he doesn't need anything).

secondly the atmosphere. going into a shop that feels cozy and at home. if the people in there are not friendly i usually won't go back. going in, and seeing smiles that welcomes you, makes it a memorable experience, and usually a more lasting one. some shops that i've seen, the owners were just chit chatting in there, making it hard to approach them to ask questions, thus making my shopping a tad bit more irritating especially when i'm looking for something. honest recommendations are always favoured

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my