LOST / STOLEN : GSD and Siberian Husky

andromache
Novice

Sep 10, 2007, 6:17 PM

Post #1 of 11 (2940 views)
Shortcut
LOST / STOLEN : GSD and Siberian Husky Can't Post

hi all,

we have posted this before, but now we have decided to increase the reward to RM1000. No questions asked. We just want our girls back... BTW, both girls have been spayed! They've been missing 7 weeks now... Please, if you have them, return them to us...

http://www.mypethuskyclub.com/dognapped.html

any information at all will be appreciated...

andromache
Novice

Oct 24, 2007, 8:21 PM

Post #2 of 11 (2719 views)
Shortcut
Re: [andromache] LOST / STOLEN : GSD and Siberian Husky [In reply to] Can't Post

its been some time now, and still NO response at all... we miss the two girls desperately, and reading up on all these 'dognappings' is making me believe that we might not ever get our girls back...

i would just like to remind you, please be careful of your furkids, keep them close and DO NOT ever let them roam out of the house... you'll never know when they will strike next...

steve_wtm
Dog Kichi

Oct 24, 2007, 10:41 PM

Post #3 of 11 (2690 views)
Shortcut
Re: [andromache] LOST / STOLEN : GSD and Siberian Husky [In reply to] Can't Post

ohhs~ so bad,

missing 2 kids in the same time,....

really feel sad to u Unsure......

hailey

Nov 9, 2007, 11:55 PM

Post #4 of 11 (2546 views)
Shortcut

hey,

I don't know if they are your dogs, but i saw two dogs similar to your dogs. I saw them in a corner house in SS2, PJ. Will pass by there and make sure.

Will keep you informed.

andromache
Novice

Nov 12, 2007, 8:03 PM

Post #5 of 11 (2490 views)
Shortcut
Re: [hailey] LOST / STOLEN : GSD and Siberian Husky [In reply to] Can't Post

hailey,

thank you thank you thank you!! any lead at all, is a help! can you please let us know where you saw them? we wouldn't mind at all to take a look ourselves... you can sms me the address or approximate area at 0 1 2 - 22 22 157 or email me at nadyahalim @ gm ail . com

much appreciate the help!

(This post was edited by andromache on Nov 12, 2007, 11:52 PM)

andromache
Novice

Nov 15, 2007, 12:04 AM

Post #6 of 11 (2403 views)
Shortcut

hi again hailey,

we are still waiting for your response on where they were seen... we would really really appreciate it, if you even let us know the approximate area, so we can take a look?

much appreciate any help, thanks!

hailey

Nov 15, 2007, 7:39 PM

Post #7 of 11 (2344 views)
Shortcut

hello,

Sorry for the long response, I went there today but i couldn't see them. If you are coming from puchong, use the LDP and turn into ss2. Once you turn in, it is the first house on the right with white gate and fence. They have a huge cage as well.

I hope they are your dogs.

Anything do give me a buzz. 012-33.01.606

andromache
Novice

Nov 19, 2007, 5:21 PM

Post #8 of 11 (2251 views)
Shortcut

hi all,

we spent the weekend checking it out... it turns out that it wasn't our girls... they have one male gsd, and a black and white husky, but different markings from our girl...

i guess we'll keep looking for them...

any sightings are much appreciated! thanks!!

finnahendrani
Novice

Nov 21, 2007, 3:06 AM

Post #9 of 11 (2172 views)
Shortcut

we crossed our fingers for you!
hope they will be back soon!!..
don't give up okay..:)

myzanordin
ALPHA

Nov 21, 2007, 7:01 PM

Post #10 of 11 (2141 views)
Shortcut

Hai Andromache,

I learn that u are one of the many Malay dog owners. Have u tried all method in retrieving your beloved furkids? Please consider solat hajat as it worked to many who lost their belonging and loved ones....Insyallah....U can get someone to do it for you, or, more afdal if you do it yourself..

My prayers for the safe return of your furkids.....

andromache
Novice

Nov 22, 2007, 8:03 PM

Post #11 of 11 (2082 views)
Shortcut
Re: [myzanordin] LOST / STOLEN : GSD and Siberian Husky [In reply to] Can't Post

hi myzanordin,

thank you for your kind words... we will give it another try :) we still haven't given up looking for them, and miss them very much...

thank you, for keeping us in your thoughts.

cheers!

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my