Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Members' Area: Members' Introduction:
Big Hello From Lucci, My Weimaraner & Rascal, My Lab !!

Lucci
Novice

Aug 26, 2007, 10:20 PM

Post #1 of 21 (1726 views)
Shortcut
Big Hello From Lucci, My Weimaraner & Rascal, My Lab !! Can't Post

New here, a big hi to everybody from my 2 boys !

Lucci
Novice

Aug 27, 2007, 12:39 AM

Post #2 of 21 (1715 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Lucci] Big Hello From Lucci, My Weimaraner & Rascal, My Lab !! [In reply to] Can't Post

A couple more pics...

my_crystal929
Enthusiast

Aug 27, 2007, 6:20 PM

Post #3 of 21 (1702 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Lucci] Big Hello From Lucci, My Weimaraner & Rascal, My Lab !! [In reply to] Can't Post

hi hi hi welcom welcom

nice doggie you hav! how old are they?Smile I hav 2 doggies too. 1 alaskan malamute and 1 mixed breed mountain dog (very good guard dog oh!) My mal, Roxy, 6 mths 3weeks, is female. Johnny, 3 years old, male.. they are like my kids, i love them so much!

crystal,roxy & johnny

sleeping beauty
Novice

Aug 27, 2007, 6:49 PM

Post #4 of 21 (1699 views)
Shortcut
Re: [my_crystal929] Big Hello From Lucci, My Weimaraner & Rascal, My Lab !! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi! You r such a good photographer! Wink Both your kids are like super model! They have so nice body stucture and also cute...

Sleeping beauty & Kenji
Sleeping Beauty & Kenji

myzanordin
ALPHA

Aug 27, 2007, 8:04 PM

Post #5 of 21 (1695 views)
Shortcut

U're a photographer or wat?? Cool pictures man.....your dogs got potential to be models...

my_crystal929
Enthusiast

Aug 27, 2007, 8:25 PM

Post #6 of 21 (1691 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sleeping beauty] Big Hello From Lucci, My Weimaraner & Rascal, My Lab !! [In reply to] Can't Post

haha, you must be reply to wrong person..i guess.

Lucci
Novice

Aug 27, 2007, 8:32 PM

Post #7 of 21 (1690 views)
Shortcut
Re: [my_crystal929] Big Hello From Lucci, My Weimaraner & Rascal, My Lab !! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hey, thanks !

Rascal, the Lab is like the older brother at 4 years and 7 months old.

Lucci, the Weim is turning 3 years old this Friday.

Lucci
Novice

Aug 27, 2007, 8:35 PM

Post #8 of 21 (1689 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sleeping beauty] Big Hello From Lucci, My Weimaraner & Rascal, My Lab !! [In reply to] Can't Post

Wow, thanks very much for your complements !

One of the pics was taken by a student amateur photographer in Singapore. The rest of the pics were taken with my new Canon EOS 400D. I just kind of started getting back into shooting my boys, I really enjoy it. As for the boys, there were much fitter when we were in Singapore, but now getting a little fat I am afraid after we arrived in Hong Kong.

Lucci
Novice

Aug 27, 2007, 8:39 PM

Post #9 of 21 (1688 views)
Shortcut
Re: [myzanordin] Big Hello From Lucci, My Weimaraner & Rascal, My Lab !! [In reply to] Can't Post

Once again, many thanks for your complements too !! I guess most of you like my pics huh. That is very encouraging !

Like I replied to another forumer, one of the pics was taken by a student amateur photographer in Singapore, the rest by me with my new DSLR. I love photographing my dogs ! To me is great to capture and document these great moments if you will. I am just about to invest in a zoom lens to hopfully shoot some action shots when the boys are on the move, should be fun !

goofydip
Veteran

Aug 28, 2007, 8:20 PM

Post #10 of 21 (1672 views)
Shortcut

nice photos and of course nice dogs....

welcome welcome

Tongue My Friendster Tongue

Frown Welcome to Goofy's Blog Frown

"don't be angry at me for long & don't lock me up as punishment. you have your work, your entertainment and your friends. I only have U"---from a doggie's voice

Lucci
Novice

Sep 2, 2007, 8:39 PM

Post #11 of 21 (1639 views)
Shortcut
Re: [goofydip] Big Hello From Lucci, My Weimaraner & Rascal, My Lab !! [In reply to] Can't Post

Some new shots :

goofydip
Veteran

Sep 5, 2007, 12:18 AM

Post #12 of 21 (1619 views)
Shortcut

Tongue My Friendster Tongue

Frown Welcome to Goofy's Blog Frown

"don't be angry at me for long & don't lock me up as punishment. you have your work, your entertainment and your friends. I only have U"---from a doggie's voice

Lucci
Novice

Sep 10, 2007, 3:49 AM

Post #13 of 21 (1580 views)
Shortcut
Re: [goofydip] Big Hello From Lucci, My Weimaraner & Rascal, My Lab !! [In reply to] Can't Post

A few new ones shot with my 70-200mm f/4 IS USM :

musashi
ALPHA

Sep 10, 2007, 5:59 AM

Post #14 of 21 (1577 views)
Shortcut

cool....I likes your pics too...I also loves to capture the doggies movement..

I find that it's easier to take dogs photo as compared to human.

Blush I am the man with dog's name

Lucci
Novice

Sep 11, 2007, 5:17 AM

Post #15 of 21 (1561 views)
Shortcut
Re: [musashi] Big Hello From Lucci, My Weimaraner & Rascal, My Lab !! [In reply to] Can't Post

A few more today :

musashi
ALPHA

Sep 11, 2007, 6:16 AM

Post #16 of 21 (1559 views)
Shortcut

cool....the color and contrast is perfect....your dog is also beautiful...I am alos having the same lens & I m using EOS20D.....yet to get a satisfatory pic yet....

You re a pro man !

Lucci
Novice

Sep 11, 2007, 5:32 PM

Post #17 of 21 (1555 views)
Shortcut
Re: [musashi] Big Hello From Lucci, My Weimaraner & Rascal, My Lab !! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hey, thanks a lot. With the 20D, you should be able to get some very good images you know. I am just a beginner, that's why I am using the entry level 400D. But, I have to say that 70-200mm f/4 L IS USM zoom is absolutely fantastic. As for the last few close-ups I actually shot them with my 50mm f/1.4 USM portrait lens.

You keep it up and post some pics for us to see alright !! Don't ever give you ! Patience and perserverence is key when it comes to photography ! (just like fishing which I love too) Hahaha.

musashi
ALPHA

Sep 14, 2007, 11:22 PM

Post #18 of 21 (1529 views)
Shortcut

Not only you have skill,but your dogs looks good and they really can be a STAR !

Lucci
Novice

Sep 16, 2007, 5:46 PM

Post #19 of 21 (1514 views)
Shortcut

Another few from this rather hazy weekend over here :

Lucci
Novice

Sep 23, 2007, 11:23 PM

Post #20 of 21 (1467 views)
Shortcut

Hey thanks again Musashi ! I look forward to seeing some of your shots too.

In the meantime, a few more from me :

Lucci
Novice

Dec 12, 2007, 8:54 PM

Post #21 of 21 (1338 views)
Shortcut

OK, is time for some updated shots again.

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my