Home: General: Chit Chat:
Competition

acsyen
Ultra ALPHA

Sep 4, 2007, 7:35 PM

Post #1 of 23 (3434 views)
Shortcut
Competition Can't Post

Is this the reason why a lot of dog are going missing?

http://www.mps.gov.my/default01.htm

And there's cash price also of RM15 000 as the top prize.

~Nature's Way: Raw Food for Health ~

~ Pet ID Tags: A MUST For Every Pet! ~

chrisong
Doggyman

Sep 4, 2007, 7:54 PM

Post #2 of 23 (3428 views)
Shortcut
Re: [acsyen] Competition [In reply to] Can't Post

What are they thinking? Catching dogs competition!!!

Somemore this competition is on going event!!!

acsyen
Ultra ALPHA

Sep 4, 2007, 8:03 PM

Post #3 of 23 (3423 views)
Shortcut
Re: [chrisong] Competition [In reply to] Can't Post

I wonder how many dogs are going to go missing now.. Better safe guard our dogs better now..

supermutts
K9 Senior

Sep 4, 2007, 10:08 PM

Post #4 of 23 (3409 views)
Shortcut
Re: [All] Competition [In reply to] Can't Post

Pertandingan Menangkap Anjing! MALAYSIA BOLEH!!

Tangkapan hendaklah diserahkan hidup-hidup.....

half dead oso can lah..... Pirate

No Buying! No Selling! No Breeding!

Don't Lost your dogs!!
Please make sure they are safe at home!

steffy1811
K9 Kaki

Sep 4, 2007, 10:39 PM

Post #5 of 23 (3402 views)
Shortcut
Re: [supermutts] Competition [In reply to] Can't Post

hahahahaha half dead probably half the prize money lor. Tongue

Sickening right?

*Rascal's Philosophy "Will give the world up for a good nap"
Gizmo's Philosophy "Mine Mine Mine. All is MINE. Sharing is caring..? Whats that?"

ai_ney
Ultra ALPHA

Sep 5, 2007, 2:22 AM

Post #6 of 23 (3390 views)
Shortcut

wat the heck!!!!! Mad for that kind of prize money, these people couldn't care less if the dogs are 'tangkapan' or stolen! this should be highlighted in the local newspaper! Mad Mad i'm forwarding it to my frens!!!

Sookie's Photo Gallery
DON'T BREED AND BUY, WHILE HOMELESS ANIMALS DIE.
EVERY DOG SHOULD HAVE A HOME.

yeee
Canine Addict

Sep 5, 2007, 2:26 AM

Post #7 of 23 (3390 views)
Shortcut
Re: [steffy1811] Competition [In reply to] Can't Post

Don't laugh Frown

We should do something instead of laughing through it.

In case of we need people to support us in fighting this stupid dog-catching competition, please do stand up for the dogs.

acsyen
Ultra ALPHA

Sep 5, 2007, 2:34 AM

Post #8 of 23 (3387 views)
Shortcut
Re: [yeee] Competition [In reply to] Can't Post

http://malaysianumber1.com/...showthread.php?t=696

Can also refer here. It seems like SPCA might do something..

goofydip
Veteran

Sep 5, 2007, 8:48 PM

Post #9 of 23 (3350 views)
Shortcut

crazy crazy crazy!!!!!!!Mad

Tongue My Friendster Tongue

Frown Welcome to Goofy's Blog Frown

"don't be angry at me for long & don't lock me up as punishment. you have your work, your entertainment and your friends. I only have U"---from a doggie's voice

musashi
ALPHA

Sep 6, 2007, 3:27 AM

Post #10 of 23 (3320 views)
Shortcut

This sickening...what kind of society is this ?

Blush I am the man with dog's name

bubull

Sep 9, 2007, 6:34 AM

Post #11 of 23 (3272 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ai_ney] Competition [In reply to] Can't Post

If im able to catch all those strays i will do it and if i won the first prize ill give it to SPCA Go MPS GO

stanleyee
K9 Maniac

Sep 14, 2007, 12:19 AM

Post #12 of 23 (3199 views)
Shortcut
Re: [bubull] Competition [In reply to] Can't Post

what is the main purpose u served there?? catch and sell than benefits SPCA... I wonder how much SPCA gave you in-return to help them out by supporting them by liquidity?? there is only 2 precious way for u dude.. " DEAD OR SURE DEAD"... CHECKMATE !!Unsure

I may not be the one who start the fight, but I will not hesitate to finished it ....

"expect the un-expected".....cheers..!!

http://s246.photobucket.com/...07/wollyee/?start=40

bubull

Sep 15, 2007, 12:33 AM

Post #13 of 23 (3174 views)
Shortcut
Re: [stanleyee] Competition [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
what is the main purpose u served there?? catch and sell than benefits SPCA... I wonder how much SPCA gave you in-return to help them out by supporting them by liquidity?? there is only 2 precious way for u dude.. " DEAD OR SURE DEAD"... CHECKMATE !!Unsure

Apa lu talking ? \SPCA give me what Frown

stanleyee
K9 Maniac

Sep 15, 2007, 1:55 AM

Post #14 of 23 (3159 views)
Shortcut

bubull said: " If im able to catch all those strays i will do it and if i won the first prize ill give it to SPCA Go MPS GO"

stanley said: "what is the main purpose u served there?? catch and sell than benefits SPCA... I wonder how much SPCA gave you in-return to help them out by supporting them by liquidity??

u catch the stray dog, sell the dogs to MPS, then if win, give your reward to SPCA. In order for u to have sucj a still don understand?? forget it..

I may not be the one who start the fight, but I will not hesitate to finished it ....

stanleyee
K9 Maniac

Post #15 of 23 (3159 views)
Shortcut

bubull said: " If im able to catch all those strays i will do it and if i won the first prize ill give it to SPCA Go MPS GO"

stanley said: "what is the main purpose u served there?? catch and sell than benefits SPCA... I wonder how much SPCA gave you in-return to help them out by supporting them by liquidity??

u catch the stray dog, sell the dogs to MPS, then if win, give your reward to SPCA. In order for u to have still don understand?? forget it..

stanleyee
K9 Maniac

Post #16 of 23 (3159 views)
Shortcut

u catch the stray dog, sell the dogs to MPS, then if win, give your reward to SPCA. still don understand?? forget it..

stanleyee
K9 Maniac

Post #17 of 23 (3159 views)
Shortcut

u catch the stray dog, sell the dogs to MPS, then if win, give your reward to SPCA. In order for u to still don understand?? forget it..

stanleyee
K9 Maniac

Post #18 of 23 (3159 views)
Shortcut

u catch the stray dog, sell the dogs to MPS, then if win, give your reward to SPCA. In order for u to have such keen nerve to do this action, SPCA should have support u by something in order for your action. still don understand?? forget it..

(This post was edited by stanleyee on Sep 15, 2007, 1:58 AM)

bubull

Sep 15, 2007, 1:58 AM

Post #19 of 23 (3156 views)
Shortcut

wa no need so many time reply right. Frown

stanleyee
K9 Maniac

Sep 15, 2007, 5:54 PM

Post #20 of 23 (3137 views)
Shortcut

hehehe server must be sot liow.. i only post once but come out few x also not my fault...Pirate

Kevin Chuan
ALPHA

Sep 15, 2007, 7:23 PM

Post #21 of 23 (3125 views)
Shortcut

Hi brother,

M still waiting for your quotation man... hahaha! The server "Shot Shot Tei" one... sometime even cannot post at all...Smile

natasha_fernz

Sep 15, 2007, 8:10 PM

Post #22 of 23 (3124 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Kevin Chuan] Competition [In reply to] Can't Post

Majlis Perbandaran Selangor has scrapped the Dog Catching Competition. All dog lovers and animal rights defenders can now breathe a huge sigh of relief.

The Coalition of Animal Lovers Malaysia (CALM - literally formed by regular people in response to this nonsense) would like to thank each and everyone of you for your support over the past 10 days or so. The Selayang Council has scrapped the dog catching competition today, after coming under heavy fire from animal rights groups such as the SPCA, ROAR, PETPOSTITIVE, MARPO and CALM.

However, we could not have done it without the contribution from each and everyone of you. We would like to thank all animal lovers who took the time to sign the Online Petitions, attended the Peaceful Protest, attended the handover of Memorandum & Petition Signatures, and took the time to be present at today's unruly meeting with the MPS. We also thank everyone who has taken the time to blog about it and to link to Mad About Labradors to keep your readers abreast with the latest news.

We would like to thank everyone who wrote in to the press. All the letters that you have written to the press, published or unpublished, caused this issue to be given unprecedented attention in our local media. This competition could not have been stopped without all your efforts and also prayers. Thank you all for having a heart...

Will be posting post operation Stop the Dog Hunt News on my blog... In the mean time, to everyone else, to know what really transpired at MPS, and to see what kind of people that we have on our local councils who are supposed to be working for us taxpayers... see cleopatrathelabrador.blogspot.com

Thank you everyone for your invaluable support...
Natasha Fernz
Frown

CLEOPATRA'S Blog:MAD ABOUT LABRADOR RETRIEVERS

natasha_fernz

Sep 22, 2007, 6:53 PM

Post #23 of 23 (3046 views)
Shortcut
Re: [natasha_fernz] Competition [In reply to] Can't Post

Dear all,

Please note that while the competition has been called off, the MPS website still has the information on its website. After pressure from some of us, they have removed the main advertisement. However, there is still a small "running" add on the left hand side of the page where it says Pertandingan Sepanjang Masa with all the prizes listed too.

So please continue to write in to the papers to make them remove this from their website! See http://cleopatrathelabrador.blogspot.com for details and other stories related to this issue. Also go to my site to see the kind of people that we're dealing with in the local councils! You will be shocked and surprised.

thanks for your support guys!
Natasha Fernz
Frown

CLEOPATRA'S Blog:MAD ABOUT LABRADOR RETRIEVERS

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my