Home: Lost & Found: Lost, Missing or Stolen Dogs:
3 poodles & 1 mini snauzer stolen in Tmn Puncak Jalil

jeremykl
Dog Kichi

Sep 4, 2007, 4:47 PM

Post #1 of 25 (4397 views)
Shortcut
3 poodles & 1 mini snauzer stolen in Tmn Puncak Jalil Can't Post

My house break in on 30th 2007 between 9.30pm to 5.30am(31st Aug 07)

they only took my 3 poodles & a mini snauzer.

Lucky me they never took my Jrt as well... FrownFrown

crumb
Novice

Sep 4, 2007, 5:55 PM

Post #2 of 25 (4377 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jeremykl] 3 poodles & 1 mini snauzer stolen in Tmn Puncak Jalil [In reply to] Can't Post

same thing happen to me too. My poodle which i adopted was stolen as well. Wish i can find him back. miss him so much. Wish you luck in finding back your dogs.

ai_ney
Ultra ALPHA

Sep 5, 2007, 2:15 AM

Post #3 of 25 (4337 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jeremykl] 3 poodles & 1 mini snauzer stolen in Tmn Puncak Jalil [In reply to] Can't Post

i'm so sorry to know that your dogs were stolen... Unsure

were the dogs inside or outside the house?

my fren's father also lost his 4 dogs to theft... they were in the front yard... Frown

Sookie's Photo Gallery
DON'T BREED AND BUY, WHILE HOMELESS ANIMALS DIE.
EVERY DOG SHOULD HAVE A HOME.

acsyen
Ultra ALPHA

Sep 5, 2007, 2:36 AM

Post #4 of 25 (4333 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ai_ney] 3 poodles & 1 mini snauzer stolen in Tmn Puncak Jalil [In reply to] Can't Post

http://www.puppy.com.my/...?post=299555;#299555

better be careful. might be cause of this stupid competition..

~Nature's Way: Raw Food for Health ~

~ Pet ID Tags: A MUST For Every Pet! ~

ai_ney
Ultra ALPHA

Sep 5, 2007, 9:20 PM

Post #5 of 25 (4289 views)
Shortcut
Re: [acsyen] 3 poodles & 1 mini snauzer stolen in Tmn Puncak Jalil [In reply to] Can't Post

yeah i saw yr post in chit chat... i am so angry with that stupid pertandingan! hv emailed my frens about it! Mad

the dogs of my fren's father were stolen many months back... and at different times... first stole 1, then another 1, then 2 more... dont ask me why they never put the dogs in the house after the 1st 1 stolen la... sigh... Unsure

Sookie's Photo Gallery

jeremykl
Dog Kichi

Sep 6, 2007, 5:07 AM

Post #6 of 25 (4263 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ai_ney] 3 poodles & 1 mini snauzer stolen in Tmn Puncak Jalil [In reply to] Can't Post

Inside my house dear. Frown

These burglars only go for that 4 furkids...everything is the same in my house.

In Reply To
i'm so sorry to know that your dogs were stolen... Unsure

were the dogs inside or outside the house?

my fren's father also lost his 4 dogs to theft... they were in the front yard... Frown

yeee
Canine Addict

Sep 6, 2007, 6:56 AM

Post #7 of 25 (4253 views)
Shortcut

Go to all the dog pound to have a look. Make sure you find your dogs back.
If they are really in pound they are suffering now. Those idiots will only feed them with limited food and water. Only those dominant dogs get to eat the rest will probably die of hunger. Sad...

Please take the effort to go all the dog pounds to check if your dogs are there.

goofydip
Veteran

Sep 6, 2007, 7:24 PM

Post #8 of 25 (4232 views)
Shortcut

plz check in the dog pound.. this might cause of the stupid pertandingan!!!!Mad

Tongue My Friendster Tongue

Frown Welcome to Goofy's Blog Frown

"don't be angry at me for long & don't lock me up as punishment. you have your work, your entertainment and your friends. I only have U"---from a doggie's voice

Momo77
Novice

Sep 7, 2007, 12:28 AM

Post #9 of 25 (4204 views)
Shortcut

Hi Jeremykl.

I also live in Tmn Puncak Jalil and my dog (golden retriever) was also stolen on the SAME day that

your dogs were stolen. (Mine was Aug31st from 14:00 to 22:00)

According to neighbour who saw the scene and didnt stop the crime told me that there was this

large sized indian man came and took.

I also heard from another person that it seems like there are two men(indian and chinese) hang out in

Puncak Jalil area and steal dogs.

yeee
Canine Addict

Sep 7, 2007, 1:04 AM

Post #10 of 25 (4191 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Momo77] 3 poodles & 1 mini snauzer stolen in Tmn Puncak Jalil [In reply to] Can't Post

My advice is make a police report. This cases are in a rise now and they definitely need to do something.

The dog catching competition is on going now. Missing dogs reports may help to stop the dog hunting campaign.

And do check out the dog pound everywhere. Your dogs may be suffering now.

ai_ney
Ultra ALPHA

Sep 7, 2007, 1:20 AM

Post #11 of 25 (4189 views)
Shortcut

this is the first time tat i read about burglars breaking INTO someone's house to steal dogs! usually they steal dogs that are in the front yard only! DO MAKE A POLICE REPORT...

Sookie's Photo Gallery

acsyen
Ultra ALPHA

Sep 7, 2007, 1:49 AM

Post #12 of 25 (4184 views)
Shortcut

Do make a report and keep the report. It would come in handy esp when protesting against the stupid dog catching competition. They can't deny that dog theft is not caused by that competition neither do we have a way to prove that it is ilinked. However if dog theft rises then it would be very obvious..

~Nature's Way: Raw Food for Health ~

~ Pet ID Tags: A MUST For Every Pet! ~

jeremykl
Dog Kichi

Sep 7, 2007, 8:30 AM

Post #13 of 25 (4174 views)
Shortcut
Re: [yeee] 3 poodles & 1 mini snauzer stolen in Tmn Puncak Jalil [In reply to] Can't Post

u sure they will catch my furkids for thAT stupid competition?

if yes y dun they took my jrt as well...n my 2 great dane n 2 dalmatian which roaming free at my garden yard,,,

yeee
Canine Addict

Sep 7, 2007, 5:44 PM

Post #14 of 25 (4166 views)
Shortcut

Not sure but it is better to have a look.

Maybe it is easier to catch the particular dog?

WHo knows. We are concern.

mayahercus
Novice

Sep 7, 2007, 5:49 PM

Post #15 of 25 (4164 views)
Shortcut
Re: [yeee] 3 poodles & 1 mini snauzer stolen in Tmn Puncak Jalil [In reply to] Can't Post

My male white Chihuahua also got stolen on 27 august, around Sea Park PJ...huhuhu..

he is very old, got no front teeth and have back legs problem...

Why people stealing Dogs...??? my dog is worthless....Im the only one he knew on his life...hikzzz...

Momo77
Novice

Sep 7, 2007, 8:06 PM

Post #16 of 25 (4153 views)
Shortcut

Thank you Yee. I have already made a report to police and they told me that they will investigate by asking

neighbours whether there were any suspicious ppl around recently etc... but they never mention what they will do about the dog.

I don't know about catching dog competition but whatever it is, who has a right and who gives the right to break into

someone's property and steal their own dog? Who?

Momo77
Novice

Sep 7, 2007, 8:11 PM

Post #17 of 25 (4150 views)
Shortcut

I think they go for "money worthy" dogs first.

Or they are asked to pick certain dogs by order from I dont know

Or they are on the comptetion that small dogs are easy to pick.

yeee
Canine Addict

Sep 7, 2007, 10:31 PM

Post #18 of 25 (4134 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Momo77] 3 poodles & 1 mini snauzer stolen in Tmn Puncak Jalil [In reply to] Can't Post

Who? It is trespassing!
This is such a easy money to earn! Those people who have nothing better to do will probably full time doing this dog catching 'business'. Stupid isn't it! It is!

Yen is right. Keep your police report. Who knows it might be related to the stupid competition. Hope all the people who lost their dogs make police report so it alarms the cops to pay attention to the rising cases of missing dogs reported. And finally something to be done.

Sadly my house got broken in a couple of months before. The cops told me " oh I know must be the 4 malay guys in Waja or Altis. They have been actively breaking in and robbering for the past few months. "
Yeah you knew it but how come till then u still don't manage to get them?!

Crazy

(This post was edited by yeee on Sep 7, 2007, 10:38 PM)

vicfion
Ultra ALPHA

Sep 13, 2007, 9:44 AM

Post #19 of 25 (3971 views)
Shortcut

To me poloce report is useless.. Don't think they care... I have one of my puppies, Cocker (I gave her to my cousin), heard being pull out from the gate and was stolen.. Rambo nearly had the same fate except he ran away and when we found him, an Indian guy was trying to get him in his car :( I decide in the future, I will adopt all the older dogs instead of spending money getting one.. I can help these unwanted dogs as well as won't be so heart sick when I lost my dog.. I see that these people only take younger dogs... Very upsetting.. Until now I still worry sick where are those puppies (2 puppies which I place with my relatives and father are still missing) I never stop wondering are they having a good life or suffering Frown

andromache
Novice

Sep 13, 2007, 5:10 PM

Post #20 of 25 (3962 views)
Shortcut
Re: [vicfion] 3 poodles & 1 mini snauzer stolen in Tmn Puncak Jalil [In reply to] Can't Post

hi all,

Please do make a police report, however useless it may seem to you... at least, when you do find them back, you can claim them legally. If not, you cannot claim them even if they are found.

A more important reason that we should make a police report is that so the authorities will have to pay attention to the MANY MANY dognappings of late. My two girls (a GSD and Siberian Husky) were stolen from INSIDE our house, and when we went to make a police report, there was also another family there who had their dog stolen. We asked the sargeant, why so many dognappings lately? Are you going to do something about it? His answer was - Not enough people make a report, therefore, there is no official 'response' to the problem. They need at least ten reports a month before its considered a 'major increase in crime rate'.

So please, to owners out there, if you lose your dog, or they are dognapped, please please make a police report. Only then, we can start making a difference.

Good luck finding them!

http://www.mypethuskyclub.com/dognapped.html

ai_ney
Ultra ALPHA

Sep 13, 2007, 6:26 PM

Post #21 of 25 (3945 views)
Shortcut
Re: [vicfion] 3 poodles & 1 mini snauzer stolen in Tmn Puncak Jalil [In reply to] Can't Post

hi fion,

i agree with andromache, making a police report IS NOT useless... in fact, there are so many unreported dog missing/ stolen cases, because the dog owners think it's a waste of time making a report, and they don't think the police will even accept such report, i mean, they will say it's just a dog... but it's not just a dog for us who treat our dogs as family members...

i hope this issue of missing/ stolen dogs could be brought to the media's attention and something must be done in this country to protect our animals' rights... what with the stupid dog catching competition, things are going out of hands...

Sookie's Photo Gallery

vicfion
Ultra ALPHA

Sep 14, 2007, 1:52 AM

Post #22 of 25 (3917 views)
Shortcut
Re: [andromache, ai_ney] 3 poodles & 1 mini snauzer stolen in Tmn Puncak Jalil [In reply to] Can't Post

It was too late, I did all I can went to places to search for them.. The one with my cousin did the same but I don't think she did much except going round to shelters only.. It is her dog already if she don't do anything, who am I to do becuase she don't even fill me out with detail after I had someone who willing to help out... All she told me is there was another house, someone saw a guy in uniform drag the dogs out from gate... SO that was it... I sms her many times no respond, so I cannot do anything... As for mine, went everywhere to each house and etc... Post here and Vet and etc... Everyday went for evening walks..All these happne one year ago :( And I never stop wondering where they are :(
There is a reason why I did not bother to report police.. My husband's bike was stolen twice in two year in a role.... and we report so many times, made us go here and there and in the end, did not help us and when second year his new bike got stolen, we lost faith in them... And third year our house got rob, we went to report police but over heard there are someone reporting (someone is threatening her son) and the police don't willing to help.. My husband just walked out of the police station.... and after was told to go to another police station.. Our house in USJ but ask us to go to some where in SS something to do report :( They just sit there chatting.. So angry....
All the best in finding your dogs.. They are such a beauties :) I am so so sorry to hear that.. You are right they are normally Indians.. My dog ran out and when we found him, an indian was asking him to go in his car... We were so shock.. When he saw us he pretend and said I was just trying to find his owner.. We just took our dog and went as fast as we could.... Fion

andromache
Novice

Sep 14, 2007, 5:32 PM

Post #23 of 25 (3885 views)
Shortcut

hi again guys...

thanks for your support... we haven't given up looking for them, hoping that who ever took them will eventually return them to us, try to sell them off to a pet shop/vet nearby(we've distributed flyers to almost all petshops and vets in klang valley)...

the damn dog-catching competition is very very disturbing! these people must be crazy to think that what they're doing is good and right. one of our neighbours, who owns a mongrel who can a bit jumpy with strangers in really worried - what if they 'accidentally' catch her? she's a mongrel, so she's kept in the car porch, so its easy access...

i'm sorry for your bad experience with the police fion, but our experience too was very nasty. too make matters worse, we are malays who own big dogs. they told us, "kenapa cik nak report? anjing aja kan?" my husband replied - "kalau orang curi anak you, nak buat report tak?" then only they took us seriously... *sigh* the mentality of these people won't ever change la...

vicfion
Ultra ALPHA

Sep 14, 2007, 8:16 PM

Post #24 of 25 (3862 views)
Shortcut
Re: [andromache] 3 poodles & 1 mini snauzer stolen in Tmn Puncak Jalil [In reply to] Can't Post

Those experience is not pleasant huh? I hope they will improve in the future which not likely to :(
Pray that you will get your dogs back real soon.... Fion

jeremykl
Dog Kichi

Sep 19, 2007, 2:56 PM

Post #25 of 25 (3756 views)
Shortcut

dear all. need advice. will it be too late if to lodge a police report by now?

my neighbor should be reponsible for my hse break in. it's hard for me to put in words here.

tracy, ms.wong, melissa frm puncak jalil mind call me at 012 334 3186 i need your advice n opinions.

my lawyer buddy told me that my neighbour actually trespassing my compound without my permission whn they took off my backyard fence.

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my