Any doggie owners in Puncak Damansara?

elkoay
Novice

Aug 28, 2007, 12:10 AM

Post #1 of 6 (3553 views)
Shortcut
Any doggie owners in Puncak Damansara? Can't Post

hi everyone,

i'm considering getting a small dog to sayang, i love dogs and miss my dogs back in penang. i've been in PJ for a year now and have been mulling over it for a while now.

i'm now living in Puncak Damansara and am wondering if you guys know of anyone that has pets in this apartment?

if there are fellow pet-owners in this particular apartment, could you share with me your thoughts on this?

thanks a lot for your feedback and advice!

koay

janthk
Canine Addict

Aug 28, 2007, 3:48 AM

Post #2 of 6 (3547 views)
Shortcut
Re: [elkoay] Any doggie owners in Puncak Damansara? [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi there!

I am from Penang too. I live in an apartment and has 2 doggies. 1 medium size and the other is a dalmation mix so you can imagine her size. I live at Bukit OUG condo and the people there dont seem to mind. Which is lucky for me cause I cant smuggle my two babies up and down. They are just too hyper and big. However, I have also heard stories where the apartment/condo management is very strict on the no dogs rule. So I think the best solution is for you to check with the management first. If you find out they dont condone dogs in the apartment only after getting your dog then lagi torture if you have to give your dog up. The other option is you can always move to Bukit OUG ;)

Good luck in your quest

elkoay
Novice

Aug 28, 2007, 7:56 AM

Post #3 of 6 (3541 views)
Shortcut
Re: [janthk] Any doggie owners in Puncak Damansara? [In reply to] Can't Post

hi, thanks for the reply. wow dalmation mix in an apartment? it's nice that you can have your dog without fear of doggy eviction! i was staying with my sister in palm spring damansara and i noticed there were alot of dogs there, mostly small ones.

i think any condo will not allow pets but ppl go ahead and keep them anyway! i checked with my friend that lives here and she told me she has seen some ppl with their pets in the condo, they may be me discreet about it i suppose :)

well i'm gonna take my time, make sure its the right decision. don't think i'll be moving to OUG anytime soon tho! haha

thanks!

koay

ps: which part of pg are you from?

yeee
Canine Addict

Aug 30, 2007, 12:01 AM

Post #4 of 6 (3514 views)
Shortcut

Hi I have a friend who is staying in Puncak Damansara and she is keeping 2 dogs with her. One is pomeranian and the other one is quite a big breed. Can't remember what. In fact she is my customer so can't give u her number.

elkoay
Novice

Aug 30, 2007, 6:56 PM

Post #5 of 6 (3497 views)
Shortcut
Re: [yeee] Any doggie owners in Puncak Damansara? [In reply to] Can't Post

hi yee..

that's nice to know. thanks!

i was looking up some info about different breeds and which would best suit apartment living and doesn't make too much noise! still thinking if i should buy or wait and see if there's a suitable one to adopt. i do like poms and shihtzus tho :) i have 2 shihtzu mixes back in pg

i'm not set on any particular breed, in fact i'm more used to small-sized mongrels :)

but if you hear of any up for adoption or sale, do let me know! i'm not looking for certified dogs, a regular dog i think is fine for a regular dog person :)

sweetcat
Novice

Apr 14, 2008, 4:41 AM

Post #6 of 6 (3009 views)
Shortcut

sorry to dig up old threat, currently looking for a place to stay which is near to uptown as i just started to work at uptown damansara, i worried that i could afford a whole unit of house in uptown area, and i m worried to get a housemate that dun really like cat & dog.

Just stumble over this threat and need to confirm if puncak damansara really okay with having pets?

thanks!

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my