Home: Dog and Puppies Talk: Dog's Rights and Protection:
HELP!

shiuan
Novice

Aug 26, 2007, 11:35 PM

Post #1 of 3 (2303 views)
Shortcut
HELP! Can't Post

hey guys! need you guys' opinion.Last night my friend called me. She said there's a German Shepherd next door keep barking. According to what she said, the indian owner only feed the dog with rice and water once a day. And the dog is put in a very small cage most of the time and was beaten with cane every time the owner(as well as the owner's kids) want to ask the dog to "sit".
Is this considered as "torture" or "abuse"? Could I take any legal action against the owner?

yours:
shiuan

myzanordin
ALPHA

Aug 27, 2007, 8:17 PM

Post #2 of 3 (2294 views)
Shortcut
Re: [shiuan] HELP! [In reply to] Can't Post

All dog owner have to give proper food and shelter to dog. If the dog is caged in a tiny cage and given min. food & water, then its call abuse.Call SPCA or Veterinary Dept, do your part as an animal lover..and safe the dog from hell...

Pukul with cane, m not sure, some ppl said, its not easy to train a big dog...but my Jo my dog trainer say..."I don't condone beating as punishment in my class...". Just be strict with voice command and leash...

rikimaru
Novice

Aug 29, 2007, 3:32 AM

Post #3 of 3 (2267 views)
Shortcut
Re: [myzanordin] HELP! [In reply to] Can't Post

seem like they using the traditional way to train out a 24 hours functioning dog alarm where the dog will bark at whatever near the house.

Malaysia dog lover image spolied again

Poor kid

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my