Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Dog Rescue and Adoption: PAWS:
Any Advice?? What should i do?? plz help??

TheCresent
Novice

Aug 24, 2007, 5:17 PM

Post #1 of 7 (1686 views)
Shortcut
Any Advice?? What should i do?? plz help?? Can't Post

there is a cute puppy that i rescue somewhere around my apartment. She was being spot by my gf who was on the way coming back from kl. I does not know whether it is stray dog or not. However, i manage to keep her. I dont know whether i had done a wrong thing or not. She is really not suitable for living in a apartment, as she gonna be a medium sized dog. At tat moment she is around 2 to 3 month. However, it was nice to be with her, she is very easy to jeolous when i playing with my shih tzu, or always need me to hug hug her, to give her more love. Futhermore, she is very active and very cute. However, problem come when i was going to graduated in a one month times.. and the apartment is gonna rent to other people.. And at first i wanted to find an empty apartment to live together with both of them.. However, the cost may be expensive, and my parent dont like me having a dog. Keeping dog suck away their money, and it unable me to go back to my hometown. They know i has a shih tzu but they never know i had another dog. I really had no direction to go. While i was finding a another empty apartment, my cousin has offered me a job.. and i was able to live there for free of charge and electricity as well as internet. However, he told me that i can set a hut outside the house for my dog, and i cannot bring them inside and scared they will bite the thing inside. My cousin also never know that i got another dog. The problem now is, should i asked him whether i can keep 2 dog and asked him to keep a secret about the dog?? I tried to find ppl to adopt her, but there is no progress. I know i was not trying hard, but that final semester i was busy with my final project and final exam. Now i am thinking to ask my cousin to send this adorable dog to the PAWS. Do you think is good?? or can u guy pls give me any comment?? Paws will put the dog to sleep if they find hard to get the dog adopted, as they got lack of cages??? They gonna treat the dog well???

yeee
Canine Addict

Aug 24, 2007, 5:22 PM

Post #2 of 7 (1685 views)
Shortcut
Re: [TheCresent] Any Advice?? What should i do?? plz help?? [In reply to] Can't Post

Try to post up the puppy's picture under rescue and adoption.

Do not give up. You haven't talk to your cousin and you wouldn't know if the dogs allowed. I hope you can try your best for the dog that you rescued. A lot of people out there are doing the same thing. DO not give up Smile

TheCresent
Novice

Aug 24, 2007, 7:20 PM

Post #3 of 7 (1671 views)
Shortcut
Re: [yeee] Any Advice?? What should i do?? plz help?? [In reply to] Can't Post

i already posted.. but seem like no reply from anyone.. sigh~~ maybe the pics i taken no clear?? >_<

I will talk to my cousin... and i try not giving up... but if he dont allow it... i also dont know how i gonna do

yeee
Canine Addict

Aug 24, 2007, 9:35 PM

Post #4 of 7 (1664 views)
Shortcut
Re: [TheCresent] Any Advice?? What should i do?? plz help?? [In reply to] Can't Post

There are always light at the end of the tunnel.

I have had a few rescued dogs and I thought I was going to stuck there forever with them but eventually things get better. Some of them are adopted to good home. Some of them I am still keeping with me and I fell in love with them.
You are not going to stay in your cousin's place forever. Like me, I am at a rented house now and have 3 of my dogs caged when I go to work to avoid my malay neighbour's complains. At first my housemates are reluctant but now they fell in luv with them and help to bath & walk them.
My dogs and I are looking forward to move to my new house soon. By then they will be more free to roam around in garden.

It is the happiest thing to see them safe, happy and healthy. Frown

TheCresent
Novice

Aug 25, 2007, 8:42 PM

Post #5 of 7 (1629 views)
Shortcut

but the dog wont bark even thought u lock him in the cages??? i bought one cages for my ichigo (shih tzu), once i lock him in he bark and is too loud tat i scared my neighbour complained... maybe cos i dont have the habit of locking him up or what... mind to tell me?? my cousin told me... i gonna set up a hut for ichigo outside the compound... he got many fur.. scared later got many kutu... do u think should be okies??

yeee
Canine Addict

Aug 26, 2007, 1:54 AM

Post #6 of 7 (1620 views)
Shortcut

Is the hut somewhere than u can see from inside? and can the dog see you? Is it safe?

My dogs used to be strays. I thought they don't like to be caged but surprisingly they are alright. I cage 2 of them in 2 seperate cage. One large breed I chain him and seems that they r getting used to it. Maybe I always talk to them telling them to be patient to wait to move to new house Smile

Regarding your question about kutu. I'm not so sure. You may have to ask some experienced people who handle dogs. But I do buy tick collar for my dogs as they are always exposed to grass in the garden. Don't know how much it helps but so far it's been okay.

How's the other dog?

TheCresent
Novice

Aug 28, 2007, 5:58 AM

Post #7 of 7 (1580 views)
Shortcut

thing is getting worser.. as i already moved.. as she is very manja... as we gonna leave them outside the house.. but then she keep crying outside.. as for my shih tzu, he will bark.. i let my shih tzu inside, he is okies as he will behave well.. but for for the other one.. She is very active.. and she might keep find something to bite.. and she might not shit or pee in the place she should do it.. even if she can, but is not a good way to have 2 dog inside the house.. it is too small for them... to roam around... haiz.. my mind only think of paws which can help me to solve this problem...

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my