First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

luckey
ALPHA

Apr 3, 2003, 5:44 PM

Post #51 of 75 (3346 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ginl] Golden Retriver - Eye Infection? [In reply to] Can't Post

yeah she has her cone... she looks like a lampshade now! Laugh

poor girl was so groggy last night, so the cone was really heavy for her and she was walking into things... but this morning she is much livelier and has learnt to walk with her head high! Now she looks like an inverted lampshade! Tongue

boon
Doggyman

Apr 4, 2003, 5:43 AM

Post #52 of 75 (3335 views)
Shortcut
Re: [luckey] Golden Retriver - Eye Infection? [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Jeen,

Inverted lampshade ? hahahah, may be you should take some pics and share with us. Hope Brinkley will recover faster..............

Boon - I Love Fast Dogs That Hit Hard
You Ask Me To Fight For You, I Give You Freedom & Protection And Then You Question The Manner In Which I Provide It, I'd Rather You Just Said -- "Thank You" --

wkser
ALPHA

Apr 4, 2003, 7:16 PM

Post #53 of 75 (3331 views)
Shortcut

hi jenn,

speedy recovery to brinkley.......Wink

regards
kangser and nous

jasonlyh
Enthusiast

Apr 5, 2003, 6:33 AM

Post #54 of 75 (3315 views)
Shortcut

Hi Jenn.... good to hear that Brinkley is doing fine. Wishing her speedy recovery. How long she has to wear the cone thingy? Do keep us updated on her. Cheers!!

luckey
ALPHA

Apr 5, 2003, 8:51 PM

Post #55 of 75 (3309 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jasonlyh] Golden Retriver - Eye Infection? [In reply to] Can't Post

She has to wear her cone for another week and a bit... but she is getting used to it. Still walks into the sides of doors and things, but her eye seems to be healing up nicely. She keeps sticking her face next to luckey's to ask her to scratch for her, but luckily Luckey is still abit wary of the cone!

luckey
ALPHA

Apr 5, 2003, 8:52 PM

Post #56 of 75 (3308 views)
Shortcut
Re: [boon] Golden Retriver - Eye Infection? [In reply to] Can't Post

hehehe ... yeah I'll take some pics and post them. She looked quite rought the first day. Now getting back to ehr old self. I tell you, if we submit to the Precious Moments with your Pet contest, sure to win! Wink hehe... (except you need a cute kid to pretend the dog's the kid's dog)

boon
Doggyman

Apr 6, 2003, 3:02 AM

Post #57 of 75 (3304 views)
Shortcut

Hi Jenn,

Hahhahah, must it be a kid ? You also can lah.

You Ask Me To Fight For You, I Give You Freedom & Protection And Then You Question The Manner In Which I Provide It, I'd Rather You Just Said -- "Thank You" --

luckey
ALPHA

Apr 6, 2003, 3:25 AM

Post #58 of 75 (3303 views)
Shortcut

i may be a kid at heart, but am past the cute stage already lah Laugh

boon
Doggyman

Apr 6, 2003, 3:31 AM

Post #59 of 75 (3301 views)
Shortcut

Hi Jenn,

Double check the entry form again, saw 4 pics there, 2 are kids, but there other are adult leh.....so not a problem lah...go ahead.

Elly
ALPHA

Apr 6, 2003, 10:01 AM

Post #60 of 75 (3295 views)
Shortcut

Hello Brinkley,

Lady and Sasha here. Our mummy very busy lately. Didnt notice that your eye got problem...but then now OK oledi lahLaugh. We are very happy for you!Cool Must show us your cone oh, must be very stylish one lah....pink in colour ah?Wink ...woof, woof, woof!Tongue

We just watched the show "You've got mail" at HBO. We thought you are in the showShocked....coz Tom Hanks keeps on calling u oh in the show....kekekekekeSly...'BRINKLEY, BRINKLEY!'

Your mummy and daddy very COOL leh..got you a nice name!Cool So we see you at the April KK gathering lah. Till then, muak muak, good nite. Angelic

Regards,

ah dy and ah sha (Elly)

luckey
ALPHA

Apr 12, 2003, 6:59 PM

Post #61 of 75 (3281 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Elly] Golden Retriver - Eye Infection? [In reply to] Can't Post

awwww... I read your note to Brinkley (coz she can't read, her eye quite tired and can't see beyond the cone so well at the computer screen!) and she says she can't wait to see you guys at the APril gathering either! HOpe by then she can have her cone off... she is quite self conscious with it on. Blush

Unfortunately it is not a cool pink... it is regular transparent white plastic Unsure

Yeah, that's Brinkley in the show!

chongmeng_soh

May 5, 2003, 9:33 PM

Post #62 of 75 (3245 views)
Shortcut

hi jef will you go for the dog show at selayang
sohchongmeng.spaces.live.com/

strawhoney
K9 Maniac

May 19, 2003, 2:05 PM

Post #63 of 75 (3215 views)
Shortcut

hello hello...

this is late...hehe...anyways, happy to know your doggie is fine now..must be as fit as fiddle too....speedy recovery...when odie was brought to neuter, he got this cone too...he was feeling really uncomfortable and a little embarassed i think...becuz other dogs were looking at him..ppl walking by too!!hehehe....we took it off early...kekekekeke..cuz kesian la...Sly

good luck!!!!keep us updated and show us some pics..

tata
Meme

odie moves MY world!

luckey
ALPHA

May 21, 2003, 6:50 AM

Post #64 of 75 (3211 views)
Shortcut
Re: [strawhoney] Golden Retriver - Eye Infection? [In reply to] Can't Post

Hiya

Thanks, Brinkley is fit as a fiddle now, and sooo big! Her eye is all better, you can't even see she ever had surgery... glad we did it coz completrly back to normal, and she took it so well too. Will post some pics in the Photo Gallery soon Smile

boon
Doggyman

May 22, 2003, 2:07 AM

Post #65 of 75 (3203 views)
Shortcut

Hi Jenn,

not some lah, but a lot pls, sometime didn't see her loh......she must be huge now or giant ?

luckey
ALPHA

May 24, 2003, 2:23 AM

Post #66 of 75 (3194 views)
Shortcut

no lah, not giant... but perhaps compared to Luckey then yes! hehe

her fur's grown though... looking less like a lab and more like a goldie

boon
Doggyman

May 24, 2003, 10:59 PM

Post #67 of 75 (3188 views)
Shortcut

OK, Brinkley the golden, but where is her pics ? we miss her so much lah........such a long time didn;t see u upload her photos and luckey one as well.

hunter
Ultra ALPHA

May 25, 2003, 10:02 AM

Post #68 of 75 (3185 views)
Shortcut

hi,

have seen brinkley on the photo gallery. she's grown to be such a beautiful girl!!!! and it seems the part at her nosebridge has grown hair?

a beautiful golden. 10/10 rating from hunter!

ps : hope to see her in the next gathering

regards
hunter

luckey
ALPHA

May 25, 2003, 7:32 PM

Post #69 of 75 (3184 views)
Shortcut
Re: [hunter] Golden Retriver - Eye Infection? [In reply to] Can't Post

hehe... well not quite... her nosebridge line still there, but she has more fur now so not so obvious from pictures! Laugh But she has grown to be a really adorable girl... but makes use of her size against Luckey! Most of the time she lets Luckey bully her but I keep warning Luckey that she is like 4 times her size! haha

Will be going for the CGC exam with Brinkley today... will you be there?

hunter
Ultra ALPHA

May 26, 2003, 6:27 AM

Post #70 of 75 (3178 views)
Shortcut

hi,

well, i think the line thingy is kinda less obvious now after meeting her life-size today. she's grown so big and beautiful! :O

i went to the training grounds today. just to see see, coz there's no exam for intermediate level. unfortunately, i was dragged into the novice's mock trials :O:O haven't practiced for like a month!

lol, hunter did terribly - the first and only dog to broke his sit stay and down stay, and he became a beagle during heelwork - nose on the ground - refusing to move on. anyway, not his fault, all my mistake for being so lazy these few weeks. he's a good boy.

how was brinkley's exam? i'm sure she passed la, correct?

regards,
hunter

luckey
ALPHA

May 26, 2003, 9:24 AM

Post #71 of 75 (3174 views)
Shortcut

hehehe... Hunter a beagle? Mixing too much with CBS's Snuffy?

Brinkley was such a star today in her exam... she missed like most of her classes cos my hubby couldnt take her, but she tried so hard, and got everything right... the only thing is I didnt know that in CGC youhad to down your dog without touching them, and i was using my hands to help her down. So the examiner made we do it again...

she did it second time, but i asked if I could use a treat and he said yes, as long as i didnt actually give it to her..

but still dunno if she passed, he said gotta wait till grad day Crazy well, in our eyes she did brilliantly.

Hey, spoke to Amanda, and she might start agility soon... (hopefuly at the next course) you MUST come to that...

hunter
Ultra ALPHA

May 27, 2003, 7:19 AM

Post #72 of 75 (3165 views)
Shortcut

hi,

awww... she's such a sweet little girl!!! my mum thought she was really friendly and beatiful that day at training grounds :D

well, i could say for cgc there's a high chance of passing anyway. so dun worry! she's a good girl and i bet she deserves a shiny medal too like luckey :D

yeah, i've heard! agility!!! not quite something hunter is good at... but i think it's a fun activity. just hope that they'll bring out those fancy A frames, dog walk, tunnels...and also the hanging tyre thingy that they let the dog jump thru.. really kinda fed up of doing only jumps now.

luckey
ALPHA

May 27, 2003, 8:32 AM

Post #73 of 75 (3164 views)
Shortcut

I think Hunter would do brilliant at agility! She's already at such a high level obedience and she can jump! All the other exercises in agility Hunter would do no problem!

Would love to bring Luckey for the agility... she is sooo hyper and loves to jump... the only thing i'm worried about is her jumping off the A frames etc from the highest spot!!!

But yeah it would be cool if they brought out the equipment we can't easily get at home...

As for Brinkley, guess we have to wait and see... but not sure we can make it for the grad day coz might have speaking commitment at another function that day Crazy must get my hubby take her to collect her medal though if she passes. hey, if we can't attend graduation, can we still get the free food and stuff? Tongue

hunter
Ultra ALPHA

May 27, 2003, 8:52 AM

Post #74 of 75 (3163 views)
Shortcut

hi,

well, not quite.. he could only do the jumps. prob. is, he's afraid of height - can't even pass the dog walk. hey, ur luckey can do the A frame? that's really cool! i love watchin' the smaller dogs climb over that - it's pretty cute :D (wonder if a pug could climb an A frame. that'd be really cool!)

dun have to worry luckey jumping off the top. i'm sure you'll be right below screaming and catching her when she does that stunt. hahah.... anyway, since you've manage to get her climb all the way to the top, i think making her touch the contact zone wouldn't be hard. just need more time + patience.

heh, get the free food n' stuff? i dunno.. by the time the graduation is over those yummy food will all be given out. don't worry. you'll still get a free cgc medal and a free cgc cert if brinkley makes it :))

regards,
hunter

luckey
ALPHA

May 28, 2003, 7:39 AM

Post #75 of 75 (3160 views)
Shortcut

well luckey hasnt done a real dog agility A-frame, but she loves to sit in all thehigh places.. like she wont siton the sofa, she'd rather sit on the back of the sofa (the highest point! talk about alpha dog!) ... ad she likes to clib onto our bath and from there our table top... it is so high, like 3t,nearly a metre, and once she jumped off and stumbled, I nearly had a heart attack!

anyway really want to make grad day coz brinkley deserves to go up there and get her medal and her picture taken... anyway we'll see... Tongue

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my