dog saloon.....!!~help

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

yeee
Canine Addict

Sep 2, 2007, 9:44 PM

Post #26 of 30 (1517 views)
Shortcut
Re: [steffy1811] dog saloon.....!!~help [In reply to] Can't Post

Steffy there are still things that we CAN feel proud of our nation hmm....... oh yeah such as there r people who can build the LARGEST flag in the world, the TALLEST roti tissue etc. Wahahahaha!!!

Dog shooting is such an inhuman and violence practice. It shows how uncivilized a country is. Why are they willing to spend 100 million for the f*****g "ink" for the coming election but not other more pressing issues? They should've spent on medicine/solution to euthanize stray animals instead of shooting in public. Dogs are living creatures that most of the time earns better respects that those uneducated human being who rape their own daughter or grand daughter. At least stray dogs they fend for their living and not depending on anybody else. Even if they have to die they should die in dignity.

This is a stupid place after 50 years of independant still hardly improved. Nothing to be celebrated. Seriously.

When they are so semangat wanting Wong Meng Chee to apologize do they really look into the lyrics and see the messages and the known fact mentioned? If they did so does this mean that they still don't think there really are something wrong with them? Simply because they are privileged?
My boss always tell me, " I respect the dogs with patches by the road side more. They live on themselves. " Frown

myzanordin
ALPHA

Sep 3, 2007, 8:07 PM

Post #27 of 30 (1503 views)
Shortcut
Re: [yeee] dog saloon.....!!~help [In reply to] Can't Post

Unfortunately Yee ...some of 'us' dont see how priveleged 'we' are ...BlushTry talking to some of the 'us' and they still think the Govt is not doing enuff....ha ha believe or not Unsure

Imagine, after having all the biasiswa and support, still some refuse to study & end up being bohsia and mat rempit... not all can afford to buy house even having offered bumi lot and discount. Not all can do successful business after having MARA loan...sadly, they make use of all the priveleges. Tipu the loan & enjoy oversea. take subsidiy kerajaan, jual to others..

Habis tuh, macam mana nak maju???? That's y lah, PM Mahathir...sad for 'us'.. I understand how he feelslah..Piratemaybe its about time, 'they' should start to be 'independ' and stand on their own 2 feet...

Progress & see the truth and not see 'only what they want to see'. Take critism positively and not as humiliation or threaten... I always think if one think they are so good/great not tiny or big critism can break their spirit....take it as a pinch of salt....

steffy1811
K9 Kaki

Sep 4, 2007, 12:14 AM

Post #28 of 30 (1497 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ALL] dog saloon.....!!~help [In reply to] Can't Post

Hahahahahah just as I was reading, I suddenly remembered a very interesting conversation that happened between me and some of my african-american friends. But there were a few others in the group while thos conversation took place when i was still in uni.Smile

My group of friends in US are made up of Af.Americans(AfA), White american and "latinos". So one day, after lecture, we went to the student centre to grab a bite. Donnu what was the topic liao but I remember N, a white girl was joking with G an AfA that he should not worry about getting to med school cos most unis got quota also and ppl like G will get to med school pretty easily as compared to her. So G was like saying he doesnt want to depend on that and wants to proof to himself that he can get into med school using his grades and not his ethnicity. Then I asked G, so whether they actually have some special privilleges like for minorities. N said yes, for Af. Americans, Asian Americans, Latino-Americans, they all have some special privilleges in some way especially in education.

Then G remembered once I told them I'm a chinese descendant so kinda like Chinese-Malaysian which is one of the minority groups in the countries. He remembers me telling them the majorities are Malay-Malaysian mostly of Indonesian roots. So the conversation went something like this:

G: Hey steph, u're a minority too in ur homeland right?

Me: Yeah......being in like 20+% of the population, I guess by definition, I should be a minority.

G: That means u must have tonnes of privelleges back home. How come u didnt go to school back home instead u travelled all the way here? Are u on some governmental scholarship? U know here, it's pretty easy to get govn funding if u belong to the minority category.

Me: err...... no. I do not have any special privilleges at all back home. One of the many reasons why my parents send me here is cos it's pretty hard to get into unis back home and especially do the major that u want. And no, i'm not on any governmental funding at all. Not a single cent.

G: ShockedShockedShockedShocked (total shock on his face) But why? U're a minority? Dont ur govn help the minority in any way? Dont malaysia have any special privilleges to their citizens at all|

Me: we do. In fact we have lots of special privilleges to what we call the Bumiputras.

G: What are the Bumiputras?

Me: I guess by definition it means people of the land. Like the American Indians here.

G: Ohhh.... I get it. That must be a very small percentage of the population.

Me: *nods*

G: Ur govn must be rich for 'supporting' such a small community only.

Me: err..... nope. I guess we're OK but definitely not rich like the King of Brunei.

G: *puzzled looking. Ok everyone else is puzzled by now*

Me: Well actually, the special privilleges in my country like housing privilleges, loans, businesses, education all goes to the Bumiputras. And Bumiputras makes up about 70+% of the population.

Hahahahahahahaha the shocked and puzzled look on their faces were priceless mannn.....first to them, PRIVILLEGESS are meant for minorities of the countries. So here this crazy asian girl telling them that she is a minority that doesnt get a single cent of govn help but instead privilleges are given to MAJORITY! Hahahahahahahahah

G: So lets see, u're basically telling us that the minority are supporting the majority? And not the other way round?

Me: Hmmm...never really thought of that. Now that u mentioned it, kinda looks like it.

The whole geng: That's CRAZY!

lol one of the most memorable conversation I've had with my friends there. hahahaha from that on, I no longer blame the americans why some of them still think we live on trees! Hahahahahahahah

*Rascal's Philosophy "Will give the world up for a good nap"
Gizmo's Philosophy "Mine Mine Mine. All is MINE. Sharing is caring..? Whats that?"

yeee
Canine Addict

Sep 4, 2007, 1:17 AM

Post #29 of 30 (1488 views)
Shortcut
Re: [steffy1811] dog saloon.....!!~help [In reply to] Can't Post

Frown

LOL...

Classic line there you've got Steffy : The minorities are supporting the majorities??

No wonder the MRR2 Flyover is falling down lo.

steffy1811
K9 Kaki

Sep 4, 2007, 6:56 PM

Post #30 of 30 (1481 views)
Shortcut
Re: [yeee] dog saloon.....!!~help [In reply to] Can't Post

Hahahah that's why is memorable u see. Cos I never really thought of it at all and here this african american friend of mine was just blabbing away and just phrased it right.

"Minority supporting the majority." Hahahah that's why after that conversation, I dont blame why some americans think we still live on trees and hunt for food. Hahahahahahaah

*Rascal's Philosophy "Will give the world up for a good nap"
Gizmo's Philosophy "Mine Mine Mine. All is MINE. Sharing is caring..? Whats that?"

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my