First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

jennifer82
Novice

Aug 17, 2007, 10:16 PM

Post #1 of 67 (7577 views)
Shortcut
Puppy to let go Can't Post

Hi…….

I have a Cavalier King Charles spaniel puppy for sale. Male, 6months old, completed his jab n vaccination (no MKA n microchip). Selling for RM450. inclusive of mattress/bed n toys. I need to let him go because I going to move house next month and not able to take care of him anymore. Plus, lately I have not much time to spend with him as I need to work. He is left alone from 8am to 10pm most of the weekdays, and I feel pity for him, that is why I think better to find somebody who can spend more time with him and take care of him. If interested please contact me. My email addrs: blurangel82 and staying in Kajang. Below his pic taken when he is 2-3 months old.
Attachments: Resized_P4219435.JPG (59.4 KB)

min69jie
Dog Kichi

Aug 21, 2007, 8:44 PM

Post #2 of 67 (7501 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jennifer82] Puppy to let go [In reply to] Can't Post

wouldnt u think about giving away to dog lovers for free? its not the matter of money, but gettin ur doggie a good home. adoption should b without paying. u mig sell for higher price, but ur dog mig not be treated well.

myzanordin
ALPHA

Aug 21, 2007, 8:57 PM

Post #3 of 67 (7497 views)
Shortcut
Re: [min69jie] Puppy to let go [In reply to] Can't Post

....Hai Minjie, any luck with your adoption?Someone is considering to give away her 4 year old min. pin which she claims very noisy..like to bark at ppl who pass by ...

She wanted to give it to me, as she knws how much we pamper Basco & Brenda...I told her, No..3 pinshers is too much for me....

min69jie
Dog Kichi

Aug 21, 2007, 9:08 PM

Post #4 of 67 (7493 views)
Shortcut
Re: [myzanordin] Puppy to let go [In reply to] Can't Post

y u write to me here?i din hear fr u in the minpin forum.the process sux, nothing is good. the daschund i bok at spca the nex day my fren wen ther, aredi adopted, n hers GR also gone, n dn even wan to layan her wen she went ther for another adoption.we boycott spca aredi la.

i would like to try.will the minpin bark if keep indoor? coz im stayin in condo, im afraid if he/she barks always, will annoy neighbors.how bout try it here n c the minpins bhavior?cant it be trained??

myzanordin
ALPHA

Aug 21, 2007, 9:24 PM

Post #5 of 67 (7488 views)
Shortcut

I know how you guys feel. I feel the same way too, when I use to patronise SPCA. But then, just think of the poor homeless animals. Perhaps, you can tell SPCA of your grieviances in the SPCA thread...

As for the min. pin, the owner stay in a ground floor flat. Many activities happening and he will bark non-stop. I donno, since you are quite keen, I will ask her again, when I see her on Sunday..Meanwhile, you try again. maybe Paws or animal friends.

Alternatively, you may want to consider medium sized dogs...My rescued puppy, PLUTO, is a medium sized dog... so far, he has adapted well with apartment living...he does't bark unnecessarily and behave well. The only BIG problem is ...he already destroy my sofa and countless slippers.I think being a puppy, he is playful & mischiveous. So, together my puppies gang-up and become a 'destroyer'.....I believe many rescuers have medium sized dogs for adoption. You can try.....

(This post was edited by myzanordin on Aug 21, 2007, 9:34 PM)

min69jie
Dog Kichi

Aug 22, 2007, 6:29 AM

Post #6 of 67 (7458 views)
Shortcut

im tyrin a cocker spaniel in the missing forum.the dog stil up for adoption,im stil waitg reply to meet the dog.but i could only keep either one at this moment,i hope u understand if tak jadi for ur fren's minpin.

min69jie
Dog Kichi

Aug 22, 2007, 7:00 AM

Post #7 of 67 (7456 views)
Shortcut

hey,i juz contacted the person with the cocker spaniel n we r arrangin to meet tmrw nite. hope things go well tmrw. wish me luck!! FrownFrownFrown

myzanordin
ALPHA

Aug 22, 2007, 8:03 PM

Post #8 of 67 (7435 views)
Shortcut

Good luck and all the best !

mbless
K9 Kaki

Aug 22, 2007, 8:59 PM

Post #9 of 67 (7433 views)
Shortcut

Hi... saw that you have unsuccessfully adopt any dogs. Can you please tell me more about yourself. I have a few dogs looking for good homes. I have a GR, Mix spaniel ( 2), poodle and maltese x. If you are keen and serious, please do give me a call... 012 6775627.

min69jie
Dog Kichi

Aug 22, 2007, 10:51 PM

Post #10 of 67 (7423 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mbless] Puppy to let go [In reply to] Can't Post

actuali i was arrangin to adopt a minpin a mth ago fr a rescuer here, but then the minpin stil not well. so i tried spca but their too strict n not friendly at all.

im stayin in condo, i hav a cat, n i always keen to keep one dog, previously i never realiz any websites for adoption till recently. so i change my mind not to buy but to adopt one.so im tryin to look for small breed.

im arrangin to meet a lady for a cocker spaniel tonite, it is a missing dog n stil cant find her owner after 2 mths. i'll c how it goes. im glad many ppl tryin to help doggies n me also to giv them a good home. coz me n my fren went to spca n they thought we were like juz go n take a dog for fun. n things din go well.

this is the first time for me to adopt a dog, but i stil wish to keep more in future. u can send me or post some pix of the doggies 4me. multibass@hotmail.com

i'll c how things go tonite. will update the news for u guys. FrownFrownFrown

wynce_ng
Novice

Aug 23, 2007, 12:48 AM

Post #11 of 67 (7410 views)
Shortcut

u hv a vry nice puppy thr..hope he find a good home..

min69jie
Dog Kichi

Aug 23, 2007, 10:12 AM

Post #12 of 67 (7376 views)
Shortcut

hey myz, hoorayyy!!! i'v got the cocker spaniel, shes beautiful n healthy. the indian lady was very nice, we spent more than 1 hour at her houz with the dogs. it was fun. n they r goin to send her to my moms place this sat, n we aredi plan for bbq family gathering as well. so it would b a great n happening day.
im super happy, FINALLY i got a dog.finali... Frown

myzanordin
ALPHA

Aug 23, 2007, 5:26 PM

Post #13 of 67 (7368 views)
Shortcut

Good news !! How old is the doggie? Male or female? Strerilized aleri? So, doggie staying with u or mom? Happy for u...

min69jie
Dog Kichi

Aug 23, 2007, 7:35 PM

Post #14 of 67 (7350 views)
Shortcut

yea, great news. shes 3 years old, female, toilet trained n very obedient. quiet n manja. shes not spayed, n the owner suggested to breed some puppies in future. shes having a male ECS as well. i think its a good idea also. i wont b for business definitely.

shes abit worry that stayin with me in condo,coz they normali walk them out,n i cant do it here. n my moms place, we hav large compound n garden. she will send the dog to my moms this sat, since we all gathering for party tat day. but i'll take her with me first, coz i need to spend time with her n get to know her character n stuff.

i told the owner also i mig take her along here n ther. n she said the doggie like traveling also, so it should b fine. i hope she stays with me first, coz im doin my thesis now, almos home alone everyday. mayb until i got a job, then i'll arrange mayb send bac to my mom.

n since shes quiet, i think shes fine in condo. she only bark like few times, then will keep quiet aredi. im so excited to bcum a new mommy...haha...this is my 3rd kid, 1st my kiki, 2nd my rottie.

how do u think if i rename her? coz the lady rename her Isis for 2mths. the name is ok, but its abit weird for me to pronounce. my bf suges to giv her a chinese name.

mbless
K9 Kaki

Aug 23, 2007, 7:53 PM

Post #15 of 67 (7347 views)
Shortcut
Re: [all] Puppy to let go [In reply to] Can't Post

Thanks to everyone who called me ... please understand that all our dogs are neut / spayed. Whether they are pure breeds or mongrels it makes no difference. It is not a pity to neut them and it is not a good thing to breed them as well. I fostered mostly pedigreed dogs and whether they were bought at Rm200 or RM 2000 they still are homeless so they are no difference from mongrels. Please only call if you are keen to adopt them and not telling me its cruel to neut pure breed dogs.

myzanordin
ALPHA

Aug 23, 2007, 8:00 PM

Post #16 of 67 (7343 views)
Shortcut

Isis? like oasis jer the sound..he he Laugh. Any name that make you and your doggie comfortable, is alright....but if the doggie, ok, with Isis ..its ok lor...

My Brenda was name mei mei before...but she was sooo sickly and we re-name her Brenda Electra..like Electra the superpower woman..then she ok aleri...My Pluto..the other doggie..has so many name b4 we got it right..he likes the name..but just like Pluto the cartoon ,he is soooo clumsy and naughty...I guess, the name has to suit the dog's character also...Crazy

min69jie
Dog Kichi

Aug 23, 2007, 11:30 PM

Post #17 of 67 (7324 views)
Shortcut

i was thinkg to name her Luna. the name is soft n gentle like her. the name Isis mayb thers meaning in tamil or wat i duno, mayb i'll ask my family if Luna is ok, or they mig suges a chinese name for her.

brenda electra sounds powerful. she muz b like Sydney Alias. haha...

myzanordin
ALPHA

Aug 24, 2007, 1:01 AM

Post #18 of 67 (7313 views)
Shortcut

She is a lady with hour glass figure and who get's away with anything....CoolThe leader in breaking rules, pee pee and poo poo everywhere..

min69jie
Dog Kichi

Aug 24, 2007, 2:55 AM

Post #19 of 67 (7303 views)
Shortcut

wow, sounds like the lady of disaster!

elkoay
Novice

Aug 26, 2007, 9:26 AM

Post #20 of 67 (7219 views)
Shortcut

hi there, this thread is a bit confusing, two different topics? i just want to know how old the dogs are and if they're accustomed to apartment living? i am considering getting a small sized dog. if they're neutured/spayed even better! i'm still figuring out the finer details since i'm living in an apartment.

could you tell me more about your dogs?

thanks!

koay

mbless
K9 Kaki

Aug 27, 2007, 3:21 AM

Post #21 of 67 (7202 views)
Shortcut
Re: [elkoay] Puppy to let go [In reply to] Can't Post

As usual... 1 thread can leads to many other topics... if you asking about our rescue dogs... may i ask which apt. We have rescued a poodle which have been debarked. If you are keen, do call me 012 6775627. dont sms. He will be neut before rehome and you need to bear his neut fees.

elkoay
Novice

Aug 27, 2007, 8:24 AM

Post #22 of 67 (7185 views)
Shortcut

hi, thanks for your reply. i'm currently staying at puncak damansara. may i ask how old is he?

jennifer82
Novice

Aug 27, 2007, 7:05 PM

Post #23 of 67 (7164 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jennifer82] Puppy to let go [In reply to] Can't Post

hi...

My puppy is not available liao. He has found a good home, hope he is happy. thanks.

mbless
K9 Kaki

Aug 28, 2007, 3:44 AM

Post #24 of 67 (7127 views)
Shortcut
Re: [elkoay] Puppy to let go [In reply to] Can't Post

He is 1 year old. Please let me know more about yourself before we decide the adopter. Will be screening the adopters till end of August but if we cant find him a suitable home we will wait. He will be neut early Sept.

elkoay
Novice

Aug 28, 2007, 7:18 AM

Post #25 of 67 (7117 views)
Shortcut

hi, sure i'll pm you and we can discuss there? i'd like to find out more as well. i'm not in a hurry to adopt, i want to make sure it's right for both dog and me :)

thanks, koay

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my