Puppy to let go

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

mbless
K9 Kaki

Sep 16, 2007, 8:53 AM

Post #51 of 67 (4165 views)
Shortcut
Re: [willi] Puppy to let go [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi sorry for the late reply.... had been very busy lately. From my own experience, most of the dogs I have neut have not changed their behavior.... but I noticed that dogs neutered immediately after on heat MAY sometimes alter slight of their behavior. But after much TLC, the dog usually become ok. I guess it has something to do with their hormones.
I have rehomed the terrier mixed already. I have a ST, with yeast infection (mild) but I am showing her to a family. If she is not adopted, are you interested?

mbless
K9 Kaki

Sep 16, 2007, 8:58 AM

Post #52 of 67 (4162 views)
Shortcut
Re: [daffodil2] Puppy to let go [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi sorry... i have been busy... As I have said earlier, the maltese needs only experience owner who are willing to work with him. He is snappy and temperamental. If you want a dog to cuddle all the time, this dog is not suitable. Lots of ppl came and wanted to adopt him and we would love to have him rehomed but we need to home him to an experience owner. Preferably with no kids... or future kids. He is unpredictable but a lovely dog.

willi
Novice

Sep 16, 2007, 7:37 PM

Post #53 of 67 (4145 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mbless] Puppy to let go [In reply to] Can't Post

Thankyou Molly for the ST offer. However, I am looking for a small size short haired species
willi

daffodil2
Novice

Sep 16, 2007, 9:10 PM

Post #54 of 67 (4143 views)
Shortcut

i have a dog, which i have adopted from natasha fernz-the mixed terrier. had a dog since i was young, i don't know how do you rate a person as being experienced. definitely not a first time dog owner, if that is what you mean. i'll call you again to speak to you on this again. is that alright with you?

daffodil2
Novice

Sep 16, 2007, 9:18 PM

Post #55 of 67 (4138 views)
Shortcut

alamak. sorry molly. didn't see the no kids rule earlier for the maltese. anyways, is there any other dog that you have that i could adopt from you? if you have, will give you a call.

mbless
K9 Kaki

Sep 18, 2007, 3:55 AM

Post #56 of 67 (4115 views)
Shortcut
Re: [willi] Puppy to let go [In reply to] Can't Post

Not a problem... the ST adopted on Sunday to a really good home.

mbless
K9 Kaki

Sep 18, 2007, 4:03 AM

Post #57 of 67 (4113 views)
Shortcut

I guess you have kids huh... I am just afraid he might bite... a bit angin lah this dog.
Anyway, I have a poodle mix schnauzer but this dog was just rescued. She is a really sad case. She is about 6 - 8 yrs old, with a lump in her chest... we do not know what it is until her blood test next week. If you think you are willing to care for her for last few years I would love to have her rehome to a truly sincere dog lover. she is a really really good girl. Just want her to die happy. But its not like she is dying now ya. She is very small and cute. think about it. Thanks.

daffodil2
Novice

Sep 18, 2007, 5:24 AM

Post #58 of 67 (4104 views)
Shortcut

just sent you an sms wrt the doggie. would love to provide her with love and comfortable place till the end of her days. but have some questions:

(1) with her condition, is it ok for her to be around a 3yr old kid?

(2) is she ok with other dogs, i have toto who has a wonderful temperament and would not mind other dogs.

(3) any other special care that she requires?

hmmm...the sms doesn't seem to be going through. any other way i can contact you?

mbless
K9 Kaki

Sep 19, 2007, 7:49 AM

Post #59 of 67 (4052 views)
Shortcut

Hi... nice talking to you. Hope all turn out well for you and Blush and Toto.Take care.

daffodil2
Novice

Sep 21, 2007, 3:34 AM

Post #60 of 67 (4006 views)
Shortcut

just spoke to chris today. apparently, blush has womb infection as well and is on anti-biotics. hopefully she will recover from that cause she will need to go through surgery if she doesn't recover. anyways, i will probably drop by chris' place this sunday to take a look at her and get her acquainted to me. told chris that while she is away, i'll take her to my vet and see what is his opinion.

wish us luck. and pray that she will be ok so that we do not have to take any drastic action.

mbless
K9 Kaki

Oct 11, 2007, 8:59 PM

Post #61 of 67 (3832 views)
Shortcut
Re: [elkoay] Puppy to let go [In reply to] Can't Post

hi... have you adopted any dog? I have another poodle looking for home... a bit shy and really need a good owner. If you are keen, call me ya... 012 6775627.

khengteik
ALPHA

Oct 16, 2007, 6:50 PM

Post #62 of 67 (3773 views)
Shortcut

hello there mbless... thats ash in your avatar rite?? how is he doing?? did he get freaked out by angel the other day?? hope everything is fine.... glad that angle is adopted already... kinda sick to think of angel being thrown out like that with infection and everything... pure breed lab sumore... mayb one day after she has settle down can arrange for a picnic or something with our furkids, angel and also coffee the big fat lab Frown hehe...

A dog is a man's most loyal friend.

mbless
K9 Kaki

Jan 9, 2008, 5:37 AM

Post #63 of 67 (3582 views)
Shortcut

hi.. u working this thurs? I have a shih tzu to show you. she is a female and is a very good girl. I think the poodle male may not suit your male dog. this girl would be better. she is not neutered yet so if you like her, I will get her neutered before you collect her. Give me a call if you can... thanks. 012 5175322

luv_leehom517
K9 Maniac

Apr 11, 2008, 6:35 PM

Post #64 of 67 (3273 views)
Shortcut

Hi,Jean here....I'm interested in ur Poodle n I have a toy Poodle now oso(very small de....3 kg onli)

Details:i live in double storey terrace house wif my parents n they love dog very much,n my poodle is 2 year old +,n can I know how old is ur poodle n need to pay adoption fees ?(i sms u edi)

(This post was edited by luv_leehom517 on Apr 11, 2008, 7:13 PM)

luv_leehom517
K9 Maniac

Apr 11, 2008, 7:34 PM

Post #65 of 67 (3271 views)
Shortcut

is the maltese look like this?i lost a maltese n oso size is bigger than normal one.....Piratehttp://www.friendster.com/...43906868/1/772116842

luv_leehom517
K9 Maniac

Apr 12, 2008, 5:51 AM

Post #66 of 67 (3238 views)
Shortcut

u have seen the picture edi(the friendster one) if the maltese looks like it can u try to call it Max or Mag Mag see got any respond anot.....if he got any respond pls sms me 0123519100 or call me

thanks.....did the dogs have many birthmark on its body? n fur is not 100 % straight

mbless
K9 Kaki

Apr 12, 2008, 7:44 AM

Post #67 of 67 (3229 views)
Shortcut
Re: [luv_leehom517] Puppy to let go [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi I am very sorry about your Maltese... my post was in January so the poodle already adopted. Maltese was found early last year... male dog... dont think it is your dog.
If you are keen to adopt a dog, please call me, 012 5175322 molly

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my