FOUND : 2 poodles in Bukit Damansara Can't Post

Pls call 016-908 4695.

honeyham
Novice

Aug 18, 2007, 12:29 AM

Post #2 of 19 (3573 views)
Shortcut
Re: [joeker] FOUND : 2 poodles in Bukit Damansara [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi! You have no idea how happy I am to see your posting. I have been worried sick the past week...with each passing day feeling worse and worse. Thank you so so so very much for taking Jordan & Jersey off the dangerous roads. I have just tried to call the number you provided, but it doesn't seem to ring. However, I am trying to reach you from the U.S....and have passed your number on to the rest of my family, who are all frantically looking for our beloved pets. In case he is unable to reach you, his number is 2093-4254 or 012-2262482 and his name is Ham. And just to assure you that I'm not a dognapper trying to con you, I have attached a picture of Jordan & Jersey. It is now 3:30am over here, and I am praying that I will hear the confirmed good news soon so that I can sleep well tonight. :)
Attachments: Jordon & Jersey.jpg (98.0 KB)

vicfion
Ultra ALPHA

Aug 20, 2007, 9:11 AM

Post #3 of 19 (3484 views)
Shortcut
Re: [honeyham] FOUND : 2 poodles in Bukit Damansara [In reply to] Can't Post

Glad Jordan and Jersey was found.. By the way, I am a friend of Fiona and use to be close to Jordan... Had babysit him in the US... Happy for you and your family...

honeyham
Novice

Aug 20, 2007, 10:04 AM

Post #4 of 19 (3480 views)
Shortcut
Re: [vicfion] FOUND : 2 poodles in Bukit Damansara [In reply to] Can't Post

Thanks, vicfion...I'm still totally amazed that I am able to locate the dogs from across the world. The power of modern technology, huh? The next opportunity the dogs get to run out of the house again, I'm sure they will. Coz it sure looks like they got the best adventure of their lives! They were taken care of so well, had a terrier buddy to play with, and now they're getting more attention than ever! They basically went for a vacation without our permission. :) Did you go to WMU with Fiona?

(This post was edited by honeyham on Aug 20, 2007, 10:05 AM)

vicfion
Ultra ALPHA

Aug 20, 2007, 11:39 PM

Post #5 of 19 (3433 views)
Shortcut

Wow you sure are lucky :) But sad to say, I never was... My puppies ran away twice.. First time found them, one came back by himself and the other one a vet called me up from the microchip's info.... Also by a nice lady from Bkt Damansara... Second time, one got killed by car and the other one never came back... Did the same thing.. went through puppy.com and round the whole area to search for her.. I do miss her so much becuase she is my little angel one eyed jack.. She has only one eye, biten by my older dogs :( This made me extra worry... Anyway, I was pretty amazed that you were the one who found the dogs... You arent even in Malaysia... You really do care about the dogs :) Take your time do what you could do :)
Yes, I did.. Went to WMU with Fiona.. By the way you can call me Fion :) Same name as her but I am always known as Fion in puppy.com.. If you have time do browse through the gallery under vicfion to see some of my photos I took during the event :) Glad to meet you there :) Take care.. Best Reagrds...

(This post was edited by vicfion on Aug 20, 2007, 11:44 PM)

honeyham
Novice

Aug 21, 2007, 9:57 AM

Post #6 of 19 (3399 views)
Shortcut

Sorry to hear about your dogs...I can totally relate since I was actually brought to believe, just hours before finding them online, that one of the poodles was found hit by a car. Hopefully your one eyed jack was taken in by a fellow animal lover and is in good hands. For my situation, I couldn't have asked for anything more. It worked out the best way possible...I suppose in my case it is true: "where there's a will, there's a way". By the way, I'm Adam's sis...I'm can't remember if we ever met...but I've heard a lot about you from Fiona. You have so many pics of so many dogs! Do you volunteer or work at these dog events?

(This post was edited by honeyham on Aug 21, 2007, 9:58 AM)

vicfion
Ultra ALPHA

Aug 21, 2007, 8:16 PM

Post #7 of 19 (3378 views)
Shortcut

I know you are Adam's sister:) I heard alot about you too:) So you are holding a PR in the USA? Yeah Fiona and I very close :)
All fated... I cannot complain just missing them especially my one eye jack.. Never stop looking in the garden hping she will be there.... I just pray she is in a good hands by a dog lover.... You can see their photos in my gallery under vicfion.... By the way, I volunteer in Kalamazoo humane Society animal shelter before.... and I volunteer these doggie events by Puppy.Com... Not all of them are my dogs.. But I have 2 dogs in the USA and the rest adopt them before they were put to sleep.. Yeah my aprtment like a zoo.... Complain I know but cannot help it :( Keep in touch... I don't mind making a new friend.. Very boring here at times just taking care of kids... Oh yeah, study so much in the end take care of kdis only hahahhaha...Fion

mbless
K9 Kaki

Aug 22, 2007, 8:46 PM

Post #8 of 19 (3317 views)
Shortcut

Hi Fiona... long time... ya. Still no news on you CS. There were a few surrendered to PAWS. Some are in horrible condition... U interested to adopt one? Anyway, I have a GR for adoption. She is white colour... good girl. Call me if you know anyone int. 012 6775627

joeker
Novice

Aug 23, 2007, 1:53 AM

Post #9 of 19 (3286 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mbless] FOUND : 2 poodles in Bukit Damansara [In reply to] Can't Post

Its just fate my cousin found the dogs and told me about them which prompted me to post them here.

honeyham
Novice

Aug 24, 2007, 8:21 PM

Post #10 of 19 (3200 views)
Shortcut

Fion, I hope a miracle happens and your one-eyed jack appears at your doorstep one day. Seems like dog disappearances are quite common...my friend's lost dog was found hit by a car last Saturday. So terrible...I can understand the feeling now. That's great that you volunteer at the Kalamazoo Humane Society...I hope to be able to volunteer some time to some local organizations in Chicago after I come back from getting married in KL. Haha..if I was still in Kzoo, I would stop by and see your zoo apartment...I've always wanted one myself! And don't worry, you're not the only one who worked and paid so much for a degree...only to find herself sitting at home! I recently quit my job..and I feel like a housewife now. :( I was on a working visa...but as soon as I got engaged and knew I could get a greencard easily, I quit the miserable job. So right now, I'm in the process of getting my PR. What about you?

(This post was edited by honeyham on Aug 24, 2007, 8:26 PM)

honeyham
Novice

Aug 24, 2007, 8:24 PM

Post #11 of 19 (3199 views)
Shortcut
Re: [joeker] FOUND : 2 poodles in Bukit Damansara [In reply to] Can't Post

Joseph...my family and I now refer to you, your cousin, and your uncle as "poodle heros". :)

vicfion
Ultra ALPHA

Aug 25, 2007, 10:32 AM

Post #12 of 19 (3149 views)
Shortcut

Wow, so you getting married.. To a Caucasian? Ahhh refering to your sentence "if I was still in Kzoo, I would stop by and see your zoo apartment..." Are you refering the past tense or??? I am not in the US anymore, I am back long time ago married a Malaysian and settle back home... My father wants me back, back then telling me if I don't come back after graduation, don't call me father.. I respect him and love him so I am back.. I do love my life in the US though by the way...
Yeah everyday without fail, like a habit, I do look in my garden to see if she (one eyed jack) is back :( And alwasy dissapointed... The other one ran away and got hit by car.. Yeah two Cocker puppies were placed at my dad's house... the rest of the puppies were given away with a low price with a MKA cert.. We not dog business so we just asked back a price to cover their food and medical cost.... Keep in touch...

vicfion
Ultra ALPHA

Aug 25, 2007, 10:37 AM

Post #13 of 19 (3147 views)
Shortcut

Hey there :) How have you been? Yeah still no news on my Cocker :( You mean Cocker surrender to PAWS? Saw anyone without an eye? I wish I can adopt but I just cannot afford another dog ( I have 3 Cockers still and don' forget 3 human kids) I really wish I could.. Same for the GR... My daughter now been telling me next time I want a female GR.... If you ask me 5 years from now I will straight away answer you yes.. Have to wait til my dogs gone only can have another dog... Neighbor giving me problem too.. Now you make me so anxious for the GR :( Keep in touch will you... Still have my number right?

mbless
K9 Kaki

Aug 27, 2007, 2:52 AM

Post #14 of 19 (3090 views)
Shortcut

The cocker are ok... both eyes... but have maggot wound. She is groomed d.

My GR adopted to a good family. She is an excellent girl and very well trained d... ahem.. by me. hahaha.

I will look out for you if any 1 eye cocker found and surrendered to PAWS>

vicfion
Ultra ALPHA

Aug 27, 2007, 8:28 AM

Post #15 of 19 (3081 views)
Shortcut

Thanks a million.. Wherever shelter you go do look out for me.. SPCA or PAWS whatever... Thanks... Althought been a year... But I never forget her and never stop looking at the garden when I enter the house hoping she just came back.. What a wishful thinking :( :( :(
You really spend time a lot for dogs huh> I dont have thast patient la.... So are you still going to Australia? If do, please do keep in touch with me yeah... Oh so, how is Hugo? Still have that skin problem I bet? Anyway, take care.. .Fiona

mbless
K9 Kaki

Aug 28, 2007, 3:29 AM

Post #16 of 19 (3023 views)
Shortcut

Plans to Aust have been shelved temporary... Hugo is doing well... but still having hot spots. Cant seem to break his habit of licking.... but new owner dont mind going in and out of vet. They love him and he is now the king of the house.

vicfion
Ultra ALPHA

Aug 28, 2007, 10:23 AM

Post #17 of 19 (3006 views)
Shortcut

I am glad Hugo has smeone who loves him... Hmm how come not taken care by you? Annyway, not many people willingly spend money for the dogs this much.. Even though I wish I can I cannot afford... Hope your plan to Australia will be settle soon ? Fiona

mbless
K9 Kaki

Aug 31, 2007, 9:38 AM

Post #18 of 19 (2869 views)
Shortcut

Oh... I told you before. When you were looking for GR. U have forgotten d. U wanted to adopt Hugo for your parents remember? His medical bill was too high... and I dont think I can afford that in AUD.
I saw another Cocker Spaniel in PAWS.. but not 1 eye. so many ppl abandoned their cocker... are they difficult to maintain or manage?

vicfion
Ultra ALPHA

Sep 9, 2007, 9:50 AM

Post #19 of 19 (2597 views)
Shortcut

Oh yeah I did forgotten.. I don't even have any idea what had happen to him until you remnded me... Anyway, you never really told me what happen to him only told me his medical bill is high I think...
Anyway, I am not surewhy... But Cocker does have many problem like skin and ear.... I so far so good.. Still hanging tough... The female had biten my daughter twice, son twice and the puppy which ended up with one eye.. So many times want to put her down but never have the heart to do it.. My kids do comes first but my love for dogs not less than before.. I really don't know what to do with her... When people accidenlt step on her or something she just snap :( So I really don't know why they can give up a dog:( ... Fiona

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my