IN

Home: Lost & Found: Lost, Missing or Stolen Dogs:
take care of your furkid!!!!!

exlish

Jul 31, 2007, 4:03 AM

Post #1 of 22 (2457 views)
Shortcut
take care of your furkid!!!!! Can't Post

everybody do look after your doggies...even if its in your garden compound....the amount of missing dogs has been increasing and its getting out of hand...cant imagine loosin your bestfriend and thinking that if your furkid goes in the wrong hands....just a reminder..take really good care of your furkids....

my_crystal929
Enthusiast

Aug 1, 2007, 12:37 AM

Post #2 of 22 (2418 views)
Shortcut
Re: [exlish] take care of your furkid!!!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

thks for your reminder..

m so worry coz i hav an alaskan..and most of the time nobody at home...

myzanordin
ALPHA

Aug 1, 2007, 1:49 AM

Post #3 of 22 (2413 views)
Shortcut
Re: [my_crystal929] take care of your furkid!!!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Poor thing! Perhaps consider placing him indoor? Then cordon some area to restrict it from entering. Just a suggestion.

exlish

Aug 1, 2007, 4:06 AM

Post #4 of 22 (2409 views)
Shortcut

yea...especially its a pedigree...mayb should train your not to take or accept things from strangers...think on the bright side though hopefully your baby is to big to smuggle out...;p or you can keep her indoors... neways just be alert or ask your neighbour to stay alert for you...thats best i guess...:)

myzanordin
ALPHA

Aug 1, 2007, 5:31 PM

Post #5 of 22 (2392 views)
Shortcut

Exlish,

You managed to get yourself a puppy already?

my_crystal929
Enthusiast

Aug 1, 2007, 11:39 PM

Post #6 of 22 (2372 views)
Shortcut
Re: [myzanordin] take care of your furkid!!!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

hi myzanordin

thks for your advise..

Its hard for me to place her indoor as she is big (6 mths and still growing) and full of energy.. she could even pull out my sofa!!..(this is what made alaskan an alaskanlah..Tongue)

Although I place her outdoor, but she is in between the class door and the metal gate which i think is safe enough... i hav another dog which is more fierce. This one i kept outside..jaga pintu..

my_crystal929
Enthusiast

Aug 2, 2007, 2:12 AM

Post #7 of 22 (2361 views)
Shortcut

hi exlish..

how to train her not to accept things from strangers? she is big eater and hard to train..Unsure

exlish

Aug 2, 2007, 9:56 PM

Post #8 of 22 (2320 views)
Shortcut

myzanordin,

yes....finally!!!!ive adpted a puppy...its a toy poodle...bout 1yrs++....well the thing is the owner said she is 1yrs but i notice that her stomach looks like she gave birth before...i was just wandering can a puppy get pregnant that early???thats what sunnin in my mind right now...

exlish

Aug 2, 2007, 10:03 PM

Post #9 of 22 (2318 views)
Shortcut

my_crystal929,

wow never knew your baby is that strong...well for what i did to my dogs is that only my family members feed her and when my friends come over i made them try to feed her...but each time she trys to take a bite i say no...so eventually she listen...so far when anybody gives her food she doesn eat unless im around...;)

p.s;

even my baby is a huge eater...sometimes i wonder does she eva feel full..;p

my_crystal929
Enthusiast

Aug 2, 2007, 10:32 PM

Post #10 of 22 (2312 views)
Shortcut

very smart dog your have. my roxy is bit difficultlah, anything you give, sure "sapu habie".. Pirate

myzanordin
ALPHA

Aug 3, 2007, 1:32 AM

Post #11 of 22 (2296 views)
Shortcut

Check with vet whether she has already been sterilised? at the same time vet can estimate the age judging by the teeth...

Good luck with your baby..

myzanordin
ALPHA

Aug 3, 2007, 1:35 AM

Post #12 of 22 (2295 views)
Shortcut

I think got class to train them 'not' to take food from strangers? Like the mat salleh always show on tv...try lah..maybe it works. Check with the trainers from puppy.comSmile

my_crystal929
Enthusiast

Aug 3, 2007, 2:03 AM

Post #13 of 22 (2291 views)
Shortcut

is it? ok ok, will check abt it.. thks.

exlish

Aug 4, 2007, 4:04 PM

Post #14 of 22 (2248 views)
Shortcut

haha...so cute la...at 1st sakura is also like that but eventually she will give in n listen...good luck in trying...

exlish

Aug 4, 2007, 4:12 PM

Post #15 of 22 (2247 views)
Shortcut

thanks for the advise...yup she is roughly 1yrs++...and about estimated two months ago she gave birth...she has been spayed...asked the owner(petshop owner) as i pretended like i already knew so she confess...ask her bout fluffy attitude all she also dont kow so i presume that fluffy was kept for breeding reasons...as she had bleeding problem during labour so she had to be spayed...i wonder if she had not been spayed she will definately still be kept for breeding reasons....Frownpetshop owners just only think about money and not the doggies life...its really sad...

myzanordin
ALPHA

Aug 4, 2007, 5:33 PM

Post #16 of 22 (2245 views)
Shortcut

GRRRMad so angry lah....this pet shop owner always claim they are animal lover konon. They love only $$$$$$. The welfare of the animal is secondary. Goodlah you got the girl..take good care of her..she deserve a second chance.

My vet also adopt a shitzhu recently, a patient gave it to her. We think the guy who gave away the dog is a breeder. The dog nails are very long until it went into the paw, the 'bontot' is all sores...eyes about to popp out. He has never touches the floor, cos he looks uneasy walking on the cement. I guess, he was caged since day one. After shaving the entangled bulu, it was only skin and bone. My vet, being a true animal lover, heal him, gave him the TLC ..and now he is healthy and happy boy. But cant do much with the eyes...If my vet didnt take him, I think he would probably be dead..let loose to fend himself

What a cruel world indeed !

goofydip
Veteran

Aug 7, 2007, 8:14 PM

Post #17 of 22 (2162 views)
Shortcut

OUCH!!!!! ....how is the shih tzu now?

Tongue My Friendster Tongue

Frown Welcome to Goofy's Blog Frown

"don't be angry at me for long & don't lock me up as punishment. you have your work, your entertainment and your friends. I only have U"---from a doggie's voice

myzanordin
ALPHA

Aug 7, 2007, 8:24 PM

Post #18 of 22 (2158 views)
Shortcut
Re: [goofydip] take care of your furkid!!!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Very happy and manja.But sadly, cant cure the eyes..now he look like gold fish..u know, big eye ball like about to pop out...

goofydip
Veteran

Aug 7, 2007, 9:24 PM

Post #19 of 22 (2153 views)
Shortcut

wanna cry for him.... so sad...

"don't be angry at me for long & don't lock me up as punishment. you have your work, your entertainment and your friends. I only have U"---from a doggie's voice

myzanordin
ALPHA

Aug 7, 2007, 10:33 PM

Post #20 of 22 (2145 views)
Shortcut
Re: [goofydip] take care of your furkid!!!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

its ok ..Jun Jun is very happy with the vet now.....Sly

goofydip
Veteran

Aug 8, 2007, 11:52 PM

Post #21 of 22 (2103 views)
Shortcut

exlish

Aug 9, 2007, 5:24 AM

Post #22 of 22 (2093 views)
Shortcut

omg...thats sad to hear...:(....the eye prob is similar to my elder dog prob...but her case is 'gluocoma'...i hope i got the spelling right..;p sadly she cant be cured but she still doing great!!!!

p.s:

when will animal abusing be stopped and realise by ppl...

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my